• New
    Alvin19755
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-14

Hi,

Is there any possibility of getting a replacement Low Frequency Driver (woofer) for either of these models?

Would someone be able to advise the part numbers for these? I can't seem to find a manual or documentation online that confirms if they are the same.

Many thanks!

Alvin

read more...
    0 45
  • New
    Aldo0032
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-09

Hello,

I just became owner of a Tannoy M15 loudspeakerset. Unfortunately not is the best condition. I would love to restore them.

Can anybody help me with the service manual or just the electrical schematic?

I don't know if there are any different versions of the loudspeakers, but mine have serial numbers 128496 and 128497.

Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 42
  • New
    StringTheoryNYC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-07

Tannoy makes mounting systems for some of its speakers.  But I do not see anything for Reveal 402's.  These will be placed such that I'm concerned about them being knocked over (they'd fall about 4 feet).

Any ideas?  Or is there perhaps some mounting provisiion already on the bottom of the speakers?

read more...
    0 69
  • New
    DannyZ1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-03

Looking for a 10" replacement speaker for a Tannoy Legacy Eaton.
    Would even consider buying a single Eaton speaker if anyone has one ?
    Or any Eaton spare parts - new or used.

I'm trying to rebuild an incomplete / damaged Legacy Eaton.

Cheers all.

read more...
    0 27
    • DannyZ1
      DannyZ1 In the UK for info.
      • Feb 3
    • DannyZ1
      Dale_M Please go to the support tab and send an inquiry via the Spare Parts option.
      • Feb 3
    • DannyZ1
      DannyZ1 Done - thanks
      • Feb 4
  • New
    Fvrob
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-02

Hello,

I looking for tannoy revolution xt c center channel speaker. Which company is distributing Tannoy in France ?

Thank

0 23
  • New
    AudioActive
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-07

Hi team,

We no longer have a contact and have noticed the closure of EU Fill, can you please advise how we can continue to order stock?

Kind Regards,

Tarkan.

0 452
    • AudioActive
      Dale_M Please can I ask that you submit a pre sales ticket from the support tab above as none of the team are on community for these issues. Thank you.
      • May 7, 2021
    • AudioActive
      Posi1979 Hello Dale , I'm having the same issue for my region but I can't contact with anybody ???? do you have a solution ??? Thanks.
      • Feb 1
  • New
    Yoakemusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-28

Hi, any idea where I can buy a replacement driver for Tannoy system1200 (driver kit 3139)? im located in Israel but worldwide shipping is defently a solution for me

0 22
  • New
    kayaali74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hi , this is Ali From istanbul. I have maranz 2600 and garrad 401 turntable , which tonnoy series and models will be suitable for them, i will play  old vinly. thank you

0 31
    • kayaali74
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise if you intend on using 4 Tannoy speakers or just 2 of them with the Maranz 2600?
      • Jan 20
    • kayaali74
      kayaali74

i plan to buy 2 Tannoy Prestige Stirling GR Gold Reference , is it suitable for maranz 2600 or which model do you recomended to me. ı need 2 Tannoy speakers.

• Jan 20
  • New
    Radders
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-16

Hi, any idea where I can buy a replacement tweeter for E11 HiFi speaker?  I've submitted a ticket to spares, wondering if any known suppliers out there?

0 26
  • New
    Austin1812
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-17

I have an open circuit on the voice coil of a Tannoy Cheviot 12inch dual concentric speaker. You can only hear the centre horn.  

I have checked the other speaker and it shows 5.8ohms across the main driver coil. 

Is a recone kit still available for this product which I understand has the coil as an integral part of the cone?

Kind regards

David Phillips

read more...
    0 31
    • Austin1812
      Nigel67 Hi David. Please submit a Spare Parts ticket and we will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 16
    • Austin1812
      Austin1812

Thank you.

• Jan 17
Go to page