• New
    Danbravo11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-25

HELP PLEASE...How long should one wait for for Tannoy spares department to provide a Tannoy Turnberry drive unit?

Over 6 months ago I logged a request for a new Tannoy Turnberry GR woofer, I received a proforma and paid for the drive unit as well as bank charges for sending payment to HK as well as post and packing charges, at the time I spoke to a helpful person (Christopher) who confirmed the drive unit was in stock and it would be dispatched a couple of weeks once we have moved our warehouse. It is now over 6 months now and I have phoned and emailed to chased up my request. I have previously received good customer service from Tannoy, however when I called and spoke with Tannoy I was advised to go through one of the UK s service centres..... I explained that I have already paid you as per you as per Tannoys performa advice. The person I spoke with did not want to help and so I contacted UK service centres. No stock held from either centre I contacted, so I enquired how would you the service centre get the drive unit and they informed me that they would log a request just like I had..,

I am at my wits end... ignored emails and unhelpful service when I phone and Tannoy have my money. No polite email saying its on its way or a sorry we cannot assist you here is your refund.

I am putting this up as a discussion in the hope that someone from Tannoy can assist or someone can get a contact email or phone number to me to a named person who takes customer service seriously and I can either obtain my drive unit or my money back?

Help please,

D. R

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    JORGEVIEIRACOSTA1966
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

Hi, i have a pair speakers dc2000, and one tweeter stopped working. Is possible buy New one? Thanks 

0 21
    • JORGEVIEIRACOSTA1966
      Dale_M Can you please go to the Support tab above and submit a Parts ticket so we can assist you please?
      • Apr 6
  • New
    tracycarole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

My volume handset for my BaseStation One sound speaker is no longer working.  Is it possible to purchase a replacement please. Tracy

0 11
    • tracycarole
      Nigel67 Hi tracycarole. Please contact your local Tannoy partner or the partner that you purchased the unit from in the first plaace and they will be able to advise availability and pricing. Or you can contact our Spares Team by raising a ticket and they will be able to help further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Unfortunately, at the present time this part of the website is being updated, but it should be back online soon. Many thanks
      • Apr 5
  • New
    Davidoff87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-13

Is it impossible to find these as brand new spare parts? Really love these speakers and hope i could get some help ? 

0 28
    • Davidoff87
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Parts team by clicking on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Mar 13
  • New
    DannyZ1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-03

Looking for a 10" replacement speaker for a Tannoy Legacy Eaton.
    Would even consider buying a single Eaton speaker if anyone has one ?
    Or any Eaton spare parts - new or used.

I'm trying to rebuild an incomplete / damaged Legacy Eaton.

Cheers all.

read more...
    0 25
    • DannyZ1
      DannyZ1 In the UK for info.
      • Feb 3
    • DannyZ1
      Dale_M Please go to the support tab and send an inquiry via the Spare Parts option.
      • Feb 3
    • DannyZ1
      DannyZ1 Done - thanks
      • Feb 4
  • New
    Samuel3000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-16

Hello, 

I am hoping that I may be able to get some information or help with a project I am working on. I am wanting to build a set of cornetta cabinets for my 10" gold drivers. They are currently housed in the original 3lz cabinets, however there is literally no information or sources for different design cabinets for these drivers.

I was hoping that I could contact tannoy directly via email to someone who may be able to share archive information, but this seems the only route! 

I believe that larger, ported or folded horn, cabinets will benefit these drivers and I would like to use a design that has been tried and tested. Hence I would love to bring a set of cornettas to life.

These will eventually be used as part of an audiophile Soundsystem in a small public listening space, so to have something extra special is needed. 

Crossovers will be designed and built to suit the design. 

Any information or archive plans showing the internal details and spec of the original cornettas would be very much appreciated. 

Or if it would be possible to continue this discussion via email with someone at tannoy who may be able to help? I can explain in further detail the plans for what is being put together and the space these will be used in and how they will be used. 

The rest of the system will also include sets of hpd 385 drivers, so vintage tannoy will be in heavy use!

Thank you very much

Sam

read more...
    0 58
  • MarkusTietgen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

Hello,

I'm looking for replacement speakers for my TANNOY 638.

(All 4 speakers I want to renew).

Where to get for which price ?

Kindly help. Thanks

0 120
    • MarkusTietgen
      Nigel67 Hi Markus. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you with availability and cost.
      • October 5, 2020
    • MarkusTietgen
      tannoym3 Hello I have the exact same question
      • October 22, 2021
  • New
    Unpustan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

In need of pair of tweeters for Tannoy Mercury v4.

They just both stopped working..

Any ideeas?

0 47
    • Unpustan
      Nigel67 Hi Unpustan. Please contact our Spares team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. I would also check your amp , wiring, etc, as it seems a little unusual that both tweeters would have failed at exactly the same time. You can never say never, but it is highly unusual. Many thanks
      • October 9, 2021
  • New
    Ionderla1n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-06

Hi, while i was applying wax on the cabinets i have accidentally spread some of it on the driver cone near the edge resulting a stain aprox. 2sq/cm in size.
    Is there a way to clean it or remove it without damaging the cone?
    Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    BrentKennedy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Looking for a set of tweeters for Reveal 6p in the US

0 17
    • BrentKennedy
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • September 21, 2021
Go to page