Statistics

242,662 members
119,059 posts
  • New
    Djkastella
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-01

Hello Community, 

Does anybody knows where can I buy a new turbo sound ts-15w1000b4 speaker? (The speaker for IQ 15 tops) And how much can it be? I'm from Portugal.

Thanks in avance,

Nuno Castella 

0 2
    • Djkastella
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For parts orders, please click on Support at the top of the page and then Spare Parts to submit a request.
      • Aug 1
    • Djkastella
      Djkastella

Ok. Thank you

• Aug 1
  • New
    mph2020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

I recent purchased a set of IP 3000 speaker from an individual who bought them from Sweetwater about 3 years ago.  I have a powered subwoofer issue and I need service.  I like to know how to obtain service since I'm not the original owner and not sure if they are registered.  

read more...
    0 14
    • mph2020
      Nigel67 Hi mph2020. We can book them in to a local repair centre to you. Unfortunately the repair will be non warranty as the warranty is non transferrable. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Many thanks
      • Jul 12
  • New
    Graomi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-25

Is it possible to update the firmware on the IP2000 V1 and if so how do i do it please?

0 32
    • Graomi
      WilliamR Hello Graomi, William from musictribe here. The IP2000 V.1 has been replaced by version 2, there aren't firmware updates available for v.1.
      • May 26
  • New
    cragginshred
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-11

The brain to the Sub and IP comes on and changes volume but the lower tower segment and sub has NO sound -help. Have not done a FW upgrade to current but it should still work like it walys has without that right?   Did a factory re set -nothing changed. Ideas?

Sweet water wants me to pay to ship it back to them and they don't know if they or someone else will work on it. This sucks

Started a ticket with Music tribe and they said I have to deal with Sweetwater because thats their agreement :(

read more...
    0 55
    • cragginshred
      DavidKnighton Hello cragginshred,
      I would ask Sweetwater if it is possible to ship just the amplifier module to help conserve on shipping. Obviously shipping the entire product will cost an arm or two, and the fault is most likely going to be within the electronics anyways.
      • May 12
  • New
    Hanya83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-18

Hi,

A couple of months ago I was given those beauties ?

Unfortunately, it looks like the top speakers need to be fixed. I also have no idea how to connect them to my sound system or TV. 

Could anyone guide me, please?

I can't wait to...test them ?

Have a lovely day everyone ☺️

Hanya83

read more...
    0 77
    • Hanya83
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Here is a video of a method I have used to remedy the dented tweeter.
      • Apr 18
    • Hanya83
      Hanya83

WilliamR thank you very much for your messages. I've just watched your video. It's very helpful and it seems to be pretty easy to fix. I will try tonight. Could you also recommend some "receivers", cables and.. whatever else is needed for those speakers to work, please? I'm so sorry I'm a complete Dummy in this area. And.. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I will have professional speakers, so I don't want to make mistakes. But Im so excited ?

• Apr 19
  • New
    michal2512
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Hi. I've got Tannoy Mercury 2.5 speakers. There are broken hightone speakers (photo). Is it any chance to get this parts?

Thanks and advice.

Michal

PS. Mayby some technical data someone knows?

read more...
    0 51
    • michal2512
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi michal2512, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 30
  • New
    geoffkirsten
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

Good Day

I am looking to buy two IP2000 v2 from Thurman.de and have them delivered in Lisbon Portugal. Will i still retain my warrenty as its out of the country where it was bought?

And what kind of after sales service is there in Portugal for Turbo Sound in genral?

last question: If i link the two speakers, do i then get the use of 6 channels, or can I only use the cannels on the primary unit and not the slave unit.

read more...
    0 65
    • geoffkirsten
      PedroRodrigues Hi geoffkirsten yes you would, Thomann will honor the warranty status of the IP2000 for any of the EU countries
      • Jan 12
    • geoffkirsten
      FredericTessier i bought 2 turbosound ip 500 v1 three years ago . I can't turn them on anymore . On one of them it takes time to start . I checked the fuse on both of them , they are fine . So........... bought ot thomann but no warranty anymore. help !!!!
      • Feb 4
      • IP2000 for use in Portugal
        PedroRodrigues Hi FredericTessier in this case the best option will be to follow the link below and press buy to access our network of partners and resellers to request assistance on your unit https://www.turbosound.com/ Thank you
        • Feb 24
  • New
    kishalaygd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

I am using Tannoy Mercury V4 Tower Speakers.

Recently 1 of tweeter not working, mostly got damaged. Please help me to find the spare parts.

0 113
    • kishalaygd
      RexBeckett Hi Kishalay, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • December 11, 2020
      • Tannoy Mercury V4
        kishalaygd I have created a ticket
        • December 12, 2020
  • New
    dtolya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-25

Hi guys!
    I bought a Turbosound ip2000 speakers on the USA eBay and delivered them to Europe.
    I was hoping that their power supply would have a 110v-220v voltage switch (American or European standard), as it is implemented in the speakers of many other manufacturers. But when I got my speakers, I was very upset not seeing the opportunity to change the voltage.
    Is it possible to change the voltage in the power supply of these speakers without replacing the power supply?
    I bought used speakers, so I understand that the manufacturer's warranty no longer applies to them, and I can safely redo the power supply.
    Can someone help me?

read more...
    1 78
  • New
    cagault13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10

The power switch on my subwoofer just stopped turning on, no matter what I do it won't flip. Do I need a new power switch or whole new power supply? How do I find either? My subwoofer speaker itself is also blown. Would it be cheaper to replace each part individually or just replace the entire subwoofer? If so how do I find just the subwoofer?

read more...
    0 64
    • cagault13
      mikeatbormann Have you checked the fuse at the AC power inlet?
      • November 10, 2020
      • ip1000 Power switch not working
        cagault13 Yeah that was the first thing I did. Switched out with several new fuses to be sure and nothing works.
        • November 10, 2020
    • cagault13
      KyleJohnson Hi Clayton, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly. To do this, click on the Support tab at the top of the screen, scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • November 10, 2020
Go to page