Statistics

298,538 members
182,151 posts
  • Sven2453
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-19

I have a Ip1000v1 that has been extremely consistent but suddenly is not connecting to Bluetooth. 

I have tried a factory reset, turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times and it is not showing up. 

Not sure what to do next. 

Pete 

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    jumph4x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-08

I can't believe this. Original part support inquiry filedin January of this year. Posts on here, repeat submissions, attempts to reach back over email. No response, no ETA, no alternative, zero communication.

I've been trying to replace amplification circuits on my IP3000 for literally half of a year now.

Today, I accidentally go on here again just to see that the status on both my submission has been quietly changed to 'Issue Resolved'? Are you flipping serious?!

CAS-511665-B0S0C1 - CRM:0049800004790

What is going on over there? Anything at all? Is this brand bankrupt at this point?

read more...
    1 18
    • jumph4x
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. I apologize for the delay. I have escalated your case and someone will be reaching out to you shortly.
      • Jun 8
      • Absolutely Livid With Lack of Support
        RUSH40 can you help me?
        • Jun 16
    • jumph4x
      jumph4x 9 months and still no word on part availability. I'm losing my mind.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    thosalbert500
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Hi - I own two Behringer Europort MPA30BT speakers. I've had them over five years, but havent used them for a year or so. 

I just pulled them out to use them and it seems like (for both of them) the batteries are no longer taking a charge. 

When I plug in the cable to charge the battery, the display lights show green (meaning "fully charged")

But I can't get any sound out of the speaker (without the power cable). When I plug in to power and power on, the speaker works fine. So the batteries must have died. 

So my questions are:

How long do these batteries normally last?

What is the best way to care for the battery so it lasts a long time? 

Where can I find replacement batteries for the Europort MPA30BT ?

Thank you!

Tom

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    saifzack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-24

Hi everyone, as a beginner I just bought 1 set of Behringer Europort PPA500BT, so may I ask where should i get a Effect Table as guide to use Klark Teknik Multi-FX Processor preset?

Sorry for asking, because I can’t find anywhere.

Here i'm attached pic as example.

Thank you very much for any help.

read more...
    0 18
    • saifzack
      Dale_M Thank you for your inquiry, I have checked the QSG documentation and it appears to have been missed, I will see if this can be corrected.
      • Aug 23
    • saifzack
      saifzack Thank you for your respon..so where should i get the effect table
      • Aug 27
  • New
    DW7001mel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

I'm fixing a B115W for somebody. When I turn on the B115W the power light blinks orange any ideas what the problem could be. Before I dig into it.

Thanks Mike

0 11
  • New
    aruizj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-01

Guys need your suggestions: It seems like I have a faulty electrical ground connection (I think is on my Cable TV provider side), and my loudspeakers, pick up the noise. Any recommendation on how to deal with it? I have a pair of 12" Behringer. Thanks for your suggestion and recomendations.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Rovan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hey , I have an issue with one of mine dr112dsp , after around 30 min of playing speaker starts to cut on and off every 10 sec or so for 5-10 seconds then play normally again and then repeats the same process , it basically cuts off all lows and mids and plays highs on very low volume . Anybody had similar issue ?

read more...
    0 112
    • Rovan
      Dale_M Hi Rovan, we would recommend you open a technical ticket from the above Support tab so we can assist you.
      • August 24, 2021
    • Rovan
      fantomania

• Apr 4
    • Rovan
      fantomania

This the power amp protection kicking in due to poor ventilation. Have installed a cooling fan and drilled 2 holes of 2 inches in power amp compartment. Works like a charm now.

• Apr 4
    • Rovan
      farowan I'm having a similar issue at the moment, but the speaker just cuts out after 5 minutes of use. It sounds like a power relay is clicking off. Any tips for troubleshooting would be appreciated.
      • Aug 2
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-07-26

SAT Series
    https://www.behringer.com/series.html?category=R-BEHRINGER-SATSERIES

Learn More:

SAT 1004 BUNDLE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eh3DBvzmgs

SAT 1008 SUBA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUylvlVwJs

SAT 1004
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H2PL13halg

Ultra-Compact Passive Installed Loudspeakers, Active PA Subwoofers with Built-In Stereo Crossover and Complete PUB Installation Speaker Bundles with Passive PA Speakers, Active PA Subwoofers and More

From: $59.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #SAT1004BUNDLE #SAT1004 #SAT1008 SUBA #SATSeries #Loudspeakers #SurfaceMountSpeaker #PortablePASpeaker

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    genging
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Please share how to connect pair 2 PK115A speakers, output stereo sound,  I get sound from bluetooth.

FROM Spec: A speakON speaker output connector allows the PK115A to power most passive 8-ohm speakers such as the PK110 or PK112. For a true stereo L/R operation, two PK115As are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.

read more...
    1 7
  • New
    Smithy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-21

Can anyone tell me where I might get a replacement "Behringer yellow logo" for the front of my 208D active speaker. Its about 62mm along the base and 43mm at the triangle apex...  Any help would be appreciated,  Cheers

read more...
    0 16
Go to page