Statistics

269,499 members
149,207 posts
  • New
    thensley1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-21

Everyone should know the level of ineptitude that exists in this company. I have been trying for nearly 4 months to simply order replacement parts. I was just informed via email that they were never ordered! I have been without an entire touring system for months because of this issue and now this! As an industry veteran of over 35 years, I have never encountered a company who cares any less than this one. it's really quite pitiful!

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    hafridz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-07

Given a venue of 100 people outdoor, like in a park, which one is better? Putting 1x PK115A at 1 corner, or putting 2x PK110A at 2 corners?

Well, you can extrapolate this into 2x PK115A at 2 corners vs 4x PK110A at 4 corners

Quick Specs Comparison
    PK115A:

Output - 800 W
    Woofer - 15" (386 mm) LF driver
    Tweeter - 1" (25.5 mm) HF compression driver

PK110A:

Output - 320 W
    Woofer - 10" (255 mm) LF driver,
    Tweeter - 1" (25.5 mm) HF compression driver

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    TudoRock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

I just bought this and I have never used PA system before. So I thought that this simple system is good place to start.

I got this 3 pages long connecting quick guide with it and I was able to connec speakers and my bass to that and get sound out. Then I was able to connect my iPhone to it and able to play something out. 

But there is mp3 player. That does not work. I tried FAT32 stick, not even a light. FAT16 green light came and even strted to flash, but still no sound. I also pushed 7/8 mp3 button. But it did not help.

I wish someone made simple video how to use this PA in every way.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    DJBIG1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-18

Hey guys,

Am getting an over temp warning on my turbosound siena.

Any help will be much appreciated 

Find photo uploaded below.

0 10
  • New
    PhilMW
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Does anyone know where I can find a Circuit Board/Switch for a BG412S ?

...there has to be some out there.

Just bought one "Like New" condition ~ (Shipped)

It had been stripped down to bare wood, given a Wrinkle paint job and thrown back together.

Somewhere in the process they broke the Switch/ Circuit Board.

If you use these Cabs with a bad Circuit Board it can damage your amp...

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Biggumsthebeast04
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-13

I need to order two iq15 "15inch" speakers asap please!!!

0 3
    • Biggumsthebeast04
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For Spare parts please click on Support and then select Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • December 13, 2021
  • New
    MarcPad
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Any body knows where I can get my unit repaired? I need to replace the power jack.

0 7
    • MarcPad
      Paul_Vannatto Without knowing where you are in the world, it is impossible to provide an answer, other than clicking on the Support (above) and filling in the form for repair.
      • December 9, 2021
  • New
    daveyP90
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Can anyone give me a part number? I recently had a spillage onto a iQ18B and it shorted the amp module, I tested the speaker with the amp module from another iQ18 and driver is fine. Just need to replace the amp module.

I cannot identify what the official part number or identity is, I think is active module SP1012555 but need confirmation.

Anyone???

read more...
    0 14
    • daveyP90
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For parts help, please contact our Spare Parts team through the Support>Spare Parts page.
      • December 8, 2021
  • New
    Felix815
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

Hi where can I buy the sub only for ip2000 v2

0 24
  • New
    micmac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

I recently bought a set of iq15/iq18band really impressed by the sound !

I recommended the iq15 to a local youthhouse here in Belgium but they are unavailable in Europe.

Any idea when they will be available again? Will turbosound still make them?

Thanks micmac

read more...
    0 3
Go to page