229,716 members
104,808 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-06
    TA5212
    bit.ly/Behringer-TA5212

Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dMfCwjKcU&feature=youtu.be

Whether you’re mixing a recording or conferencing, you want a talkback microphone that delivers transparent vocals across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our TA5212 gooseneck microphone feature to fulfill your needs in all areas – studios, podiums and conferences, doesn’t matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!

List Price: $29

#Behringer #TA5212 #Gooseneck #Condenser #Microphone #VocalApplications
    read more...
    1 28
  • New
    MattyBea1409
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

Hello, I am a student and radio producer and have up until now been using a USB Uhuru Microphone direct to my MacBook. For Christmas I received this mixer which is not compatible with my mixer as the USB slot will be used to connect to my MacBook. I need affordable XLR microphone recommendations so that I can begin recording my radio shows with the mixer. Thank you.

read more...
    0 28
  • New
    Hishmix1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-17

Hello

Please need a replacement for my b2 pro mic and also a couple of friends also need replacement I will like to purchase up to 5pcs please who will help the boy ??? 

0 40
  • reuban81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

hi i have bought a brand new B-1 condenser mic but its not getting activated in cubase 10.3 Le edition , im using behringer UMC 204 HD sound card

0 47
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett Did you turn on the phantom power (+48V) switch at the back of the UMC204HD? Are you using an XLR/XLR cable to connect the B-1 to the UMC204HD input? Does the interface work correctly with other sources?
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      reuban81 Yes the phantom power is on and im using XLR cable.....yes the interface is fine
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett If the interface and cable works with other mics, I suggest that you contact your supplier for a replacement B-1.
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      reuban81 thanks will you contact or i will have to take it forward
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett You should contact your supplier directly.
      • October 12, 2020
  • TsolisKostantin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-06
    Good day, I would like to have specification sheet of BA 85a, including: polar pattern and Frequency response diagrams. Behringer provides some specifications but I also need: Field Sens. on MV/Pa, Self Noise and SNR Ratio. Also I would like to have Polar pattern diagram (graph). Yours,
    read more...
    0 56
    • TsolisKostantin
      NicJonesMT Hi there.

All publicly available specifications that we provide can be found in the QUICK START GUIDE

This is the only information that we provide.
      • July 7, 2020
    • TsolisKostantin
      TsolisKostantin You do not provide self noise or polar pattern diagram? Are your products oriented as "tools" or as "toys"? All these specifications not provided are so bad that you choose not to provide them or you don't take your clients seriously enough to provide them with specs which even some Chinese makes provide and are IMPORTANT for mic placement and use?
      • July 7, 2020
  • tdehan
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-06-14
    I want to record vocals and acoustic guitar at the same time using my UMC404HD interface. I want to use an Audio-Technica AT2020 condenser mic on the guitar and a Shure SM58 on the vocal. I am guessing that when I switch on phantom power because the AT2020 requires it that it will also turn on phantom power across all XLR inputs? Will this damage the Shure SM58?
    read more...
    0 107