Statistics

209,312 members
81,621 posts
  • New
    vitaliyl75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

How can I connect the High-Performance 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless System with 2 Handheld Microphones and Dual-Mode USB Receiver (ULM202USB) to my network stereo receiver Onkyo TX-8270?

0 8
    • vitaliyl75
      RexBeckett Hello Vitaliy, the ULM202USB receiver is supported by some Behringer products but does not have a general-purpose output. I think that the only way to connect it to your sound system would be to use one of the small analogue mixers that support it. Examples: Q1204USB or QX1204USB.
      • Jan 3
      • needed an information
        vitaliyl75 Maybe I am able to plug it in USB port of my receiver?
        • Jan 3
      • needed an information
        RexBeckett It will work when plugged into a PC/Mac USB port but I doubt that your receiver will support it. I believe that the USB port on the Onkyo TX-8270 only supports music playback from USB storage devices (memory sticks).
        • Jan 3
  • davedockweiler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-11

I purchased Behringer wireless mics ULM200. The USB has cracked open and no longer works. It's never been dropped or abused. Can I get a new one? 

Dave

0 10
    • davedockweiler
      JoeRivers96 Hi Dave,

Please submit a support case using the SUPPORT tab at the top of this page and we'll see what we can do to assist further here.
      • August 11, 2020
  • TsolisKostantin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-06
    Good day, I would like to have specification sheet of ULM300M (is the microphone of ULM302 set), polar pattern and Frequency response diagrams. Behringer provides some specifications but I also need: Field Sensitivity, vSelf Noise, SNR Ratio, Max SPL. Yours,
    read more...
    0 29
    • TsolisKostantin
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      As on your other post, All publicly available specifications can be found in the Quick start Guide.
      • July 7, 2020
    • TsolisKostantin
      TsolisKostantin As on my other post, I am really sorry that I bought behringer microphones which seems to hide important data about mic performance and setup. Will stick with my other makes from now on and inform future customers about behringers choice. From Telefunken and Shure to AKG and EVEN T.BONE most of the companies provide all data needed to setup each mic the way you need. Maybe Behringer has a different approach which does not suit us.
      • July 7, 2020
  • Rihern77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-04
    Hello all...recently purchased ULM302MC dual mic system......Channel 1 and Channel 2 have a good wifi signal, however, channel 2 has no audio signal. Looking to troubleshoot the receiver or mic to determine which is bad...any ideas???
    0 27