Statistics

298,812 members
182,477 posts
  • New
    BodieDoyle
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-13

Currently I have a Midas M32C and 2 * Midas DL16's; I'm wondering if, instead, I can connect my M32C to a Hub4 via AES50, then connect 2 * DN4888 via StageConnect to the Hub4 and therefore have 16 ins and 16 outs on my M32C.

I know this is essentially what the M32C and 2 * DLs can achieve, but I'd rather go down the StageConnect route at the moment as I may well move to a Wing at some point.

read more...
    0 60
    • BodieDoyle
      Paul_Vannatto Yes that will work
      • Jul 13
      • Midas M32C to Midas Hub4 to Midas DN4888
        BodieDoyle Great stuff; will I also have the 16 outs assignable from the Hub4 too, i.e. 16 in and 32 out, in total?
        • Jul 13
    • BodieDoyle
      Paul_Vannatto If you are planning on using StageConnect only, it is a 32 channel I/O only. In other words if you assign 16 channels as outputs, you will only have 16 channels available for inputs. That said, you could also use one of your DL16 daisy chained to the Hub4 to provide additional 16 inputs and 8 outputs.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    smarazzi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-13

Hi there,

please there is a way to connect my Venice vf32 to my Mac (Catalina OS) trought firewire? I mean, the drivers (MidasFW) are not compatible with the new mcosx systems....have you some "tricks" I can Use in order to fix this issue? ... ome other options to connect the mixer to Cubase 12 trought FW? thank you

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    aurimasval
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-12

Hello, where can i buy dust gcover for m32r console

0 2
  • New
    RobertoBarillas
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-11

Hi there,

Is there a way to delete the information of a single user from the console? instead of all

Also, I found a bug in 1.20 regarding mute groups. When calling a version 1.18 show file the mute groups don't respond.

read more...
    0 13
    • RobertoBarillas
      soundmandan

On the login screen, the 'edit profile' button appears when that user is signed in. Within this menu you can delete the profile. There is a restriction on deleting users that are not signed in to avoid users being kicked out of the console. The team are looking into managing this process better in future developments. We're aware of the caveats. Thanks for identifying the mute group issue. It will be raised with the team to look into.

• Jul 13
  • New
    FagnertenHove
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-07

Hi,

yesterday I closed down my M32c. When I started up again, the mixer went back to the stored scene settings in stead of using the latest settings before closing. I always thought the mixer starts up at the point where you left, now I learned you can set up the mixer to open a scene in stead of using the last used settings. 

How can I set up the mixer to open the last used settings? In case of a power drop, it seems to me, this would be the best option.

read more...
    1 15
    • FagnertenHove
      Paul_Vannatto The M32 (and X32) saves all of its settings into internal memory every 2-3 minutes. If you make changes and shutdown before it saves to memory, those settings will not be recalled. I usually shutdown the console at the very end (after the amps, etc.) which should be sufficient time for the console to save the settings.
      • Jul 7
  • New
    JohnSnider
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-05

Hey,  Just ordered an m32r from Sweetwater.  It has the "Live" card installed.  That card has two SD cards for multitrac recording of live gigs.  This unit is going into a church.  I would like to transfer whatever is recorded from the SD card to a thumbdrive at the end of the service.  Is that possible?

read more...
    0 4
    • JohnSnider
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It's not possible to directly transfer the SD card files to a USB stick. You would need to load the SD into a computer and copy the files off.
      • Jul 5
    • JohnSnider
      Paul_Vannatto You would need to use a computer to read the multi-track wav files the DN32-Live card makes (each file is 4Gb max) and transfer them to the USB thumbdrive. Please understand that each file is a multi-track wav file, not individual single track files. These can only be read and processed with the DN32-Live card, X-Live Card, W-Live (Wing) card or DAWs that can handle multi-track wav files. In order to explode these files to individual single track files, you can either use certain DAWs (such as Reaper, etc.) or use Patrick's X32Live_Wav app.
      • Jul 5
  • Midas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-04

Dear Midas mCloud users,

We would like to inform you that the Midas mCloud platform will be temporarily unavailable due to necessary engineering changes and maintenance between:

July 11, Monday 9AM GMT until July 13, Wednesday 5PM GMT

This will include the web app and console-connected services, such as show file synchronization and update functionality.

Before this date, please ensure you have your resources synchronized to your console or on a physical medium, such as a USB flash drive, as you will be unable to access them via the cloud platform for the duration of this period.

During maintenance, cloud users and the console will continue to work in offline mode. Data stored on the console will synchronize to the cloud once the service resumes.

We recommend refraining from editing files on multiple devices during the maintenance period to avoid data conflicts upon synchronization.

If you have any questions, problems, or concerns, please reach out to us via a support ticket.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    Your Midas Engineering Team

read more...
    0 292
  • New
    Tdriver15
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

Hey there,

I actually set up my cloud account from a HD96-24. However, I didn't see the activation email until after the link expired. I've tried multiple times to resend the email, but I can't seem to get another activation email. I've double checked the email and my junk folder. 

Thanks. 

read more...
    0 9
    • Tdriver15
      NicJonesMT Hi TDriver15.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. One of the team will then be able to assist you.
      • Jul 3
  • New
    Mikhail89
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-30

Good day!

In my project I wanted to use Midas M32C with Klark Technik Dante card.

But now it is very difficult to get this card...

How knows if any alternatives for DN32 for Midas exist?

Thank you!

0 11
  • New
    Bradenlarsen97
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

I'm restoring a legend 3000 and am having trouble finding the full diagnostic, service manual and schematics online. Do you guys still have any documentation on the desk? Any help is appreciated!!

0 9
    • Bradenlarsen97
    • Bradenlarsen97
      Dale_M Hi Branden I am sorry but we cannot share schematics with non partners however there are many vintage Legend users in this community group on Facebook who will hopefully be able to advise you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1976275959349445
      • Jun 25
      • Legend 3000
        Bradenlarsen97 amazing support "try somewhere else" glad to know Midas cares about legacy gear ? I remember when I could call up and talk to the dudes who designed the desks. Midas after the music tribe acquisition is a joke, especially this "support". Thanks for the help Dale I know it's not your fault but still...
        • Jun 27
Go to page