Statistics

259,823 members
138,242 posts
  • New
    rob18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

I am going to put MX882 in my home recording output routing, there are: PC -- Yamaha MG10XU -- Behringer MX882 -- Power Amplifier -- Flat (Recording) Speakers.

The reason I'm using the MX882 because I want to have option speakers (home stereo speakers) to listen and compare the results of my work, so I'll connect another amplifier to another output of MX882 for that purpose.

The Questions are:

1. MX882 has balanced outputs (both XLR and TRS), is safe if I wire those to RCA (I mean one TRS/XLR for one RCA)? Or is better if I use unbalanced TS jack to RCA? I read from other forum that I can damage my amp if I wire TRS to RCA and some short circuit come to the TRS jack

2. Is safe to connect MX882 output direct to passive speakers? 

Thanks

read more...
    0 10
    • rob18
      PedroRodrigues Hi rob18, please consider that you should not connect any XLR and 1/4 TRS Jack to a RCA connector in any situation. Please take in to account that to implement the MX882 output you must use full XLR and 1/4 TRS Jack cables to avoid any issues on the unit and nay signal degradation . Thank you
      • Sep 27
  • New
    Mina123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I have a 19" rack, for the Mixer to sit on, I require the ears to connect to the mixer (Xenyx 1604), would somebody point me to the correct Ears? A link would be wonderful. Thank you

0 12
    • Mina123
      DavidKnighton Hello Mina123,
      It appears the UFX1604 does not have a rackmount option. With most of our rackmount mixers, we generally supply the rack ears and screws, however this product does not list rack ears as an included accessory. Additionally, the mixer is 17 inches with the end caps on. Removing the end caps would narrow the width to about 15 inches, which is not the nominal rack width. You would need a custom built set of rack ears.
      • Sep 13
      • Behringer Xenyx  UFX1604 Rack Ears for 19"
        Mina123 Thank you for responding, yes I think I either try and build it myself or use two existing rack ears on each side without compromising the strength needed.
        • Sep 15
  • New
    PaulKennethWard
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-09-03

Where can I source a replacement fader for the X2222USB please?

0 10
    • PaulKennethWard
      NicJonesMT Hi Paul.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a spares ticket. A member of the team will then be able to advise you further.
      • Sep 3
  • New
    ElmoZappa
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-02

Eurorack Pro Mixer RX 1602 V1 vs V2, what are the differences with the V2 and why thx

0 113
  • New
    leeann13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

I am having trouble regulating the volume for in-house listening and for Zoom call listeners. if its just right in house its not loud enough over Zoom

0 25
    • leeann13
      RexBeckett Hi leeann13, the easiest solution would be to turn down the gain on the in-house amplifiers so they provide a good volume when the mixer output is set for the Zoom call.
      • Aug 13
    • leeann13
      leeann13

Thanks Rex. I will give that a try. At the ,moment I have connected the Control Out port on the mixer to the mic input on the computer and there is a volume control for the Control ( room) and a headset plug as well that I am using to try and monitor the sound going from the mixer to the Zoom meeting - there are so many places where the volume can be adjusted both on the mixer and the computer that it is all a little overwhelming. I will try your suggestion.

• Aug 13
  • New
    BrettGeary
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-22

Getting bad noise out of the mixer, when the FX to main knob is turned up.  Goes away at zero. Is this repairable?

View Video
    0 35
    • BrettGeary
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the Support tab above and select Technical Service and submit a ticket so that we can assist you.
      • Jul 22
  • New
    RusellStarrett
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-07

This is the output meter on my 1602 mixer. This is what appears when there is no sound output from the mixer. The actual sound output does not seem to be unaffected, and the other meter responds to signal being output. The Korg mixer below it is not connected. This is the case even when there is nothing connected to the mixer. Thanks in advance for your help.

read more...
    0 41
    • RusellStarrett
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I recommend you contact us directly through the Support>Technical Support link at the top of the page.
      • Jun 7
  • New
    Medina
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

Buenos dias. Se pueden aplicar efectos internos independientes a cada canal en la mesa Xenyc QX1832USB?

View Attachment
    0 68
  • New
    P910156913
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-29

Friends, I need to control a Behringer DCX2496 through the serial port (RS232) and I can't find the API .... can someone help me?

0 95
  • New
    Algons0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Could anyone help me find the pc mixing software that is supposed to be included with this mixer?

0 86
Go to page