Statistics

269,933 members
149,700 posts
  • MISHEL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Dear Sir /Madam,

Greetings From Unique Technologies !!!!!!!!

I am writing this letter on  behalf of Unique Technologies  to enquire about the possibility of us becoming a dealer/authorized distributorship to your products in Kinshasa DR Congo (Africa)

We are a  trading company and distributors of CCTV & Surveillance , IT Equipment, Musical Instrument,  (Yamaha, Hikvision, Zkteco  Authorized National Distributor). specific products.

I think your products, especially  Mercury UPS , fit perfectly into our portfolio and could be of great interest to our growing client list.

Maximum 90-95% percent Business orders I give you in DR Congo Location.I have noticed that you don’t have a presence in DR Congo. Constantly increasing. The competition is still low which makes it a perfect time for you to jump in.

To help you decide whether we are a suitable candidate for the dealership .we have enclosed our profile and other needed documents with this letter for your review. We are a team of dedicated professionals who work hard to maintain the sales.

If you are interested in a dealership offer and wish to expand your business to [Kinshasa], then we are more than willing to discuss the terms of such a cooperation.

Kindly review the documents attached with the letter before you make your decision. We will be highly pleased if you choose us as your Distributor in DR Congo . We also have adequate number of employees and infrastructure to support the business.

We are looking forward to working with you.  

Best Regards

Mishel David

(Marketing Head)

Unique Technologies

Tel: +243 825483941
    Mobile/Wechat/whatsapp: +243 900849334
    Android App :uniquetechnologiesu

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 107
    • MISHEL
      Paul_Vannatto Mercury UPS are not manufactured by MusicTribe. The purpose of this community (forum) is to support MusicTribe products only.
      • October 1, 2020
    • MISHEL
      MISHEL Dear Sir /Madam,

Greetings From Unique Technologies !!!!!!!!

I am writing this letter on behalf of Unique Technologies to enquire about the possibility of us becoming a dealer/authorized distributorship to your products in Kinshasa DR Congo (Africa)

We are a trading company and distributors of CCTV & Surveillance , IT Equipment, Musical Instrument, (Yamaha, Hikvision, Zkteco Authorized National Distributor). specific products.

I think your products, especially Professional Mixer , fit perfectly into our portfolio and could be of great interest to our growing client list.

Maximum 90-95% percent Business orders I give you in DR Congo Location.I have noticed that you don’t have a presence in DR Congo. Constantly increasing. The competition is still low which makes it a perfect time for you to jump in.

To help you decide whether we are a suitable candidate for the dealership .we have enclosed our profile and other needed documents with this letter for your review. We are a team of dedicated professionals who work hard to maintain the sales.

If you are interested in a dealership offer and wish to expand your business to [Kinshasa], then we are more than willing to discuss the terms of such a cooperation.

Kindly review the documents attached with the letter before you make your decision. We will be highly pleased if you choose us as your Distributor in DR Congo . We also have adequate number of employees and infrastructure to support the business.

We are looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards

Mishel David

(Marketing Head)

Unique Technologies

Tel: +243 825483941

Mobile/Wechat/whatsapp: +243 900849334

Android App :uniquetechnologiesu
      • October 1, 2020
  • thrillride01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Hi, I downloaded the X32 edit software from Behringer's download center today and when I tried to connect to my X32 console, it said that my firmware was incompatible and that I should update to the latest version. I am running the 4.2 firmware which is the latest version as far as I know. Someone in another discussion said that there was an X32 Edit 4.1 which matched this firmware, but Behringer's site only has the 3.2 version which is what I downloaded. Can someone help me find the 4.1 download?? Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 81
    • thrillride01
      thrillride01 Nevermind, solved it myself. There is a tickbox that says "show all versions" on the Behringer download page. Tick the box and the newer versions pop up!
      • September 30, 2020
    • thrillride01
      PedroRodrigues Hi David I was about to said exactly that , I'm glad you find it, if I can help on anything please, we are here to help. Thank you
      • October 1, 2020
  • RichardT_Harris
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

Does anybody have any experience with Mixing Station Pro, for Behringer X Air 18?

0 199
    • RichardT_Harris
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Richard, yes many of us use Mixing Station Pro with the X-Air, X32 and Wing consoles. How can we help?
      • September 29, 2020
    • RichardT_Harris
      DavidKnighton Hi Richard Harris,
      Mixing Station is developed by a 3rd party entity. While we do not support it directly, we do endorse it's use with our product. That being said, you'll find many Behringer and Midas users can offer guidance. I would strongly suggest the Mixing Station Users group on Facebook. The great thing about the Facebook platform is that your question is visible to every user on the group who's logged in, so you're sure to get your answer quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/570631653401079
      • September 30, 2020
    • RichardT_Harris
      RichardT_Harris I just started using Mixing Station on a new Samsung tablet. I have the X air 18. I can't find where to save a scene on this app.
      • September 30, 2020
      • Does the music tribe provide support for Mixing Station, used with X Air 18?
        Paul_Vannatto At the top there is a folder icon. Tapping that brings up a popup menu that give 2 options - snapshots and offline scenes. Snapshots are scenes stored in the X Air 18 and offline scenes are scenes stored on the Samsung tablet. For each when it shows the appropriate screen, you can add a snapshot/scene using the + icon (top right). If you already have a snapshot/scene saved, pressing and holding brings up a popup menu with 4 options (Save, Load, Rename, Delete).
        • September 30, 2020
  • jwsandersjr
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-29

Bear with me as I set this question up (please!)

Background: I usually do a stereo mix, which seems to be fine for our live stream output. I happened to notice a few days ago that while we have four main amps (left front, right front, left delay rear, right delay rear) it appears that we only have a single cable coming from the back of the board to the amps coming from XLR Out 16. My guess is that our FOH Main is only getting the Right output of the stereo mix. My guess is that I really need a mono out for the FOH Main and leave the stereo mix as is. Being both new and a volunteer, I'm not 100% certain how to accomplish this. I've done some reading of the "X32 DIGITAL MIXER Preliminary User Manual" (pdf from the website) ((not the best guide in my opinion, but it's what I have to work with)) and I believe I know what to do, but not wanting to mess anything up, I thought I'd outline what I think needs to be done and see if someone would validate that approach, or just reply and tell me the correct steps.

My best educated guess is that for each channel I should go to the "Main Bus" section and adjust the "Level" rotary. After all channels are sending to MC, then go to routing tab and select one of the unused XLR outs (say 14) and route MC to that output. Then move the physical cable from XLR 16 to XLR 14. This would  leave XLRs 15 and 16 in their "default" Main LR setting. I suppose alternately, I could change the routing for XLR 16 from Main Array R to Main MC.

Does this seem to make sense? Am I on the right track? Would attaching a scene file or backup help?

Thanks, Jim Sanders

read more...
    0 211
    Caught exception: Specified column "level_id" is not in the row
  • Oliviersiabime
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

Good evening i am trying to download the exact software for my x-32 but it seems i cannot get the right link,is it possible for somone to send me the correct link so i can download.

0 85
    • Oliviersiabime
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The X32 EDIT software for PC and Mac can be found at: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0ASF

On the right hand side of the page under Product Library>Software

If your X32 is updated to V4 firmware, use V4.1 of Edit. If your X32 is on older firmware, use Edit 3.2

The X32 Edit software is the same for all sizes of the X32.
      • September 28, 2020
  • jankoppe1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-09-28

Hey guys,

your behringer.de domain always felt a bit broken, as it lead to a 404 page, which I think is a bit embarassing. Now you're redirecting to a URL with a completely empty response - https://www.behringer.com/EN/Home.aspx

Behringer.de is effectively completely broken. Is no one from your IT department noticing this stuff? Is that the same people that screwed up the migration to this new community thing?

read more...
    0 40
    • jankoppe1
      john0121 Hi Jan, Sorry about this. I'll report to the IT Team at once so we can get this resolved. Thanks for bringing to our attention.
      • September 27, 2020
    • jankoppe1
      Dale_M Hi Jan, the sites were down this morning but they are back up now sorry for the inconvenience.
      • September 28, 2020
      • Redirect of behringer.de is broken
        jankoppe1 Yep, It's now leading to a 404 page again. At least I get the old, slightly less broken state back.
        • September 28, 2020
  • Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-27

Hi - hoping someone can help me as I've done research but still can't figure out what I need.

I recently bought an X32 Rack.  Objective is to 1) have a system where I can use the X32 Rack so each member of the band (5 people) can control their own IEMs and can also control PA speaker output with the app if there is no FOH mixer/person 2) also be setup so that if there is a FOH mixer/person we can give control to the sound engineer to run PA output but the band still has control of our own IEMs. Whatever is easiest to use and least amount of connections, even if it's a little more expensive that's fine.  Just having trouble understanding what else I need to purchase and how the hookups will work.  Thank you!

read more...
    0 99
    • Mike7300
      DaveMorrison You could do it with equipment you already have. 8XLR + 6 1/4 inch outputs is 14 separate signals. You need 12? 10 for stereo IEMs and two for LR to send to FOH. You need 10 mix busses for 5 stereo IEM mixes. You should have 12 free—four are for FX returns. You can use Behringer's MX-Q app for the individual monitor mixes or use the highly rated "Mixing Station". You can use Behringer's P1 or P2 headphone amplifiers to feed the earphones. Or you can use five P16 systems or three P48 systems.
      • September 27, 2020
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 Here’s the breakdown: we have 5 IEM wireless systems (different brands), 4 vocal mic’s (1 is a wireless unit), 1 wireless guitar unit for acoustic guitar to go straight to PA, 2 electric guitars which amps will be mic’d, bass guitar which will be straight using DI, and mics for drums, which not totally sure how many mics we plan to use for drums. And then we will have 2 main speakers and one sub.
      • September 27, 2020
    • Mike7300
      DaveMorrison If you only have 5 Stereo IEMs and the LR and Subs, you still have one extra output. If you you the C (center) Bus for the subs, you still have 12 busses for monitors (+4 for FX). You shouldn't need anythings else. The musicians could run an app on their phones or tablets to control their own stereo mix.
      Adding inputs and outputs the the X32 Rack is as simple as getting a Midas or Behringer stage box, though I don't think you'll need it. They can be a small 8 in/8 out up to a larger 32 in/16 out.
      You may want to run 3 IEM transmitters from the 1/4 inch outs and 2 from the XLR 1-4. Subs (C) could be XLR 6 and LR (mains) would be XLR 7& 8.
      • September 27, 2020
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 Ok thanks, that is very helpful. Yea I don’t think I’ll need more ins and outs either. What kind of cables do I need to connect X32 to FOH when a FOH mixer and sound engineer is available at a show to control the PA speaker mix? Can it be connected directly? I don’t need a digital snake?
      • September 27, 2020
      • X32 Rackmount Connections
        DaveMorrison It depends on how much control you want to give them. If your band has a sound person, you could just give the house L & R. Most bands will give them all the instruments by splitting the input signals when someone else is mixing. Depending on your onstage volume you could just get an 8 channel transformer isolated mic splitting box/snake (no drums, electric guitar or bass through the PA). Sixteen channels would be better. The ART S8 8-channel Microphone Splitter is a popular choice. Behringer makes the MS8000. You could also use a Behringer S32 (connected via AES50) for sixteen direct outs but a ground loop might cause hum or noise when interconnecting two systems.
        • September 27, 2020
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 Got it, currently we don’t have a sound person so would give the sound guy full access. So if I wanted everything coming through speakers than I need a 16 channel splitter, and that would be 32 cables needed? Sorry for all the questions, I want to buy a rack but need to figure out how many spaces I need so also trying to see what I need to put in.
      • September 28, 2020
  • GeorgeDougherty
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-27

What exactly do the note buttons across the bottom do?   I thought they were a key selector but noticed you can have multiple notes toggled.  They light red so I'm assuming maybe it's a disable correction for that note?

0 39
  • petercastle
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-09-27

All Behringer music makers thought about buying a Behringer Wing,  come into a group with a musician production theme, multitrack training, and light-hearted humour.

Link Behringer Wing Studio Mode Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/360112075372387/

read more...
    0 35
  • mopheij
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-26

This is a Feature Request for the WINGs USB Recorder.

It would be great if some where in the Recording Page the remaining space or time left on the drive is displayed.

0 42
    • mopheij
      john0121 Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along to the dev team for future consideration.
      • September 27, 2020
Go to page