Statistics

299,679 members
183,454 posts
  • New
    maksimserg20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-06

Safes are seem to be sticky to a console. Even when i change from deferent account and load deferent show file “safe” preserves settings from previous account. Not sure if that is by design, makes no sense to me though.

I would expect “safes” to prevent changes only after all default settings where loaded from specific show file. Or, at very least to have preference setting to expend or contract extend of “safe” functionality.

Thank you,

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    maksimserg20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-06

Safes are seem to be sticky to a console. Even when i change from deferent account and load deferent show file “safe” preserves settings from previous account. Not sure if that is by design, makes no sense to me though.

I would expect “safes” to prevent changes only after all default settings where loaded from specific show file. Or, at very least to have preference setting to expend or contract extend of “safe” functionality.

Thank you,

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    CecilG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-30

I have formatted my USB stick to fat32 and am looking to capture a basic stereo board recording from my Midas M32r.

Every time I plug the stick into the board it ends up with a total glitched-out error message that freezes the entire board and requires a restart. This crash happens every time I begin creating a new folder or start configuring the save file on the board. The other experiences I have had are the board not recognizing the stick unless I start the board with it already in and the recording function not staying engaged.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

CG

read more...
    0 4
    • CecilG
      KevinMaxwell Is the USB stick a USB3? I understand that these consoles don't like USB3 sticks. Can you give details of exactly what USB stick you have and how is it formatted. Have you cleaned off any data on the USB stick and formatted it so you are starting with a fresh device? Is The stick new or old.?
      • Sep 30
  • New
    Anikin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-30

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a HERITAGE-D HD96-24-CC-IP mixing console and am about to make a flip flight case for it. However, a local manufacturer asks me for a 3D CAD model of the console. Sending him the console itself so that he takes measurements directly from the device is problematic for me. Does anyone have this file?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    amarcinkowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-23

Hi there,

Looking to do the following.

I have a Midas M32R with a DL16 and a Biamp Tesira DSP. What I'd like to do is take an input from the DL16 route it to the console via AES50, convert it to Dante, send it to the DSP to be processed and then back to the console for live application use. 

I'm messing around with various routing but I'm wondering what's the most efficient way of doing this.

Please advise.

read more...
    0 6
    • amarcinkowski
      GaryHiggins Does the Tesira have Dante? Looked like it does not from a quick search. Your M32 also has a Dante Card installed? I don't think Dante will help much unless both units are able to use Dante. I know nothing about the Texira though so I could be wrong.
      • Sep 26
    • amarcinkowski
      amarcinkowski

• Sep 26
    • amarcinkowski
      amarcinkowski

Hi Gary, I installed a Dante card in the board and the Tesira is Dante capable

• Sep 26
      • Midas M32R with a DL16 and an audio DSP routing
        GaryHiggins Sorry for the delay, this site makes it very difficult to get back to old threads...anyway, using Dante Controller subscriptions seems like it would be most direct. Is this how you are doing it? I probably won't see any responses but I will try to keep looking.
        • Oct 2
  • New
    MaxThaTank
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-23

Hello!

Not sure if this is the place to report a bug (or find out if I am missing something), but it looks like there is something wrong with DCA assignments as far as Matrices go. I have been setting Matrices 1&2 (Linked), and 3 to DCA 8. Works great. The issue is, when you switch scenes to another scene that does not have these Matrices assigned to the DCA 8, the assignment persists until you disable it manually. No parameter/scene safes are involved, and this happens both on the Edit app and the M32 board itself.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    JJM
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-09-19

Hello.

So to prepare a showfile to Midas HD96 you need to do it in cloud, right ? How do you crate the file from scratch. I'm not having the desk with me and i can't get to any.

0 9
    • JJM
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can visit https://cloud.midasconsoles.com/login and create an account, then you will find the Offline Editor software available in the Firmware section.
      • Sep 19
      • HD 96 Offline editor
        JJM Yes, i already have an account, i just didn't realise it's in the firmware section. Thanks for the reply.
        • ·
        • Sep 20
  • New
    cristtiah
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-19

HI can you put the Klark Teknik DN32-WSG into a MIDAS 32C? Thanks.

0 12
  • New
    BrotherBruce
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-19

Hi,

Any idea why I'm only getting 16 channels on my Tracks Live recording? It worked for a while some months ago, but all my recent attempts have been limited. I checked the routing, preferences, etc. but cannot get it right. You can see in the Tracks Live setup that it's configured for 32 channels, but there's activity showing for only 16 channels at the top. Please refer to the photos for setup details. And thank you in advance for any helpful replies.

Thanks,

Bruce Wallick

read more...
    0 9
    • BrotherBruce
      BrotherBruce
      • Sep 18
    • BrotherBruce
      KevinMaxwell It looks to me like you have a DL16 and that would give you 16 channels on the AES50a input that you have set on the Card routing. But you also have AES50a17-32 routed to the card but you don’t have anything on the AES50 17-32 inputs. Do you have the other 16 inputs that you are expecting to get on the card coming into the XLR inputs on the back of the mixer. You don’t have them routed to your Card.
      • Sep 18
    • BrotherBruce
      BrotherBruce There are two DL16 stage boxes. The local channels are all on Aux Ins.
      • Sep 19
    • BrotherBruce
      Paul_Vannatto I would suggest that you mirror the settings you have on the Routing, Inputs screen (User In) on the Routing, Card screen.
      • Sep 19
  • New
    Johnw5734
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-14

We (Thunder Audio, Detroit) have several M32 mixers with one (S/N S1503882B31) that does not pass audio to the 1-16 outs.  Board swapping shows issue is on the main processor board.  Circuit board numbers: Midas POB31  PCB409061REVB_15

Is this circuit board available?  Do we send defect board in for repair/refirb?  What's my next step?

read more...
    0 12
    • Johnw5734
      Dale_M Please raise a technical ticket via the support tab above, if purchased from new and you still have the proof of purchase, this should still be under 10 year warranty and we can assist you.
      • Sep 14
Go to page