Statistics

289,864 members
172,428 posts
  • New
    ScottPeterson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-12

Hi, 

We have a Pro 2c that we need to get back on the road.  Could someone please respond to my case please??

Case Number CAS-605129-H8V7W4

Thank you

0 5
    • ScottPeterson
      Nigel67 Hi ScottPeterson. I have just assigned the case to myself and will answer shortly. The case was in the Service queue instead of Technical Support. Unfortunately I am going to need some more information to be able to diagnose the issue.
      • Jun 12
  • New
    JosephEChristen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-04

M32 edit won't start arter Windows did an update.

I've tried to uninstall it and reinstall several times with the same results?

Anyone have any ideas?

0 58
    • JosephEChristen
      Paul_Vannatto Go to the following folder and delete it, then re-launch the app
      C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\M32-Edit
      (substitute with your username)
      • Jun 3
    • JosephEChristen
      JosephEChristen

Edition Windows 10 Pro
      Version 21H1
      Installed on ‎10/‎11/‎2020
      OS build 19043.1706
      Serial number PF1DNP58
      Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

• Jun 3
  • New
    Gaffer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-03

Hi there, are the showfiles made on an m32R compatible with loading on an m32 full?

I need to prep a gig and I need to hear the master and monitor mix so I have an m32R available to prep the showfile.

at the venue there is a m32 full-size whitch is the only one available.

so can i migrate a showfile between the two desks?

read more...
    0 126
    • Gaffer
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Gaffer, you most certainly can use a scene file from an M32R on an M32 full. The only significant difference are the physical inputs and outputs of the consoles. If you are using stageboxes, it probably won't matter.
      • Jun 3
  • New
    alexgtx69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-28

Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone has a solution or has had the same issue. I'll start with what we own.

Midas M32 x1

Midas M32R x2

Midas DL32 x1

Midas DL16 x2

I can connect with ethernet to all of our DL's. One of our M32R can only connect via AES50 B, it will not connect to anything via A. 

Our last M32R will not connect to anything via AES50 A or B.

Has anyone ran in to this issue, is there a simple fix? Or do we just have to send our equipment in to be service?

We are a pretty busy AV company, so these have been used over the last 3 or so years pretty heavily. Everything is in roadcases and taken care of pretty well. 

Thank you

read more...
    0 132
  • New
    johniebeats
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

hey Guys!

1. Is there hope in near future that Midas is gonna work with L-ISA studio?

and as midas M32R user do i stand achance to get to use this new technology?

2. I purchased the midas M32R from sweetwater last year it was shiped to africa uganda
    And early this year i got to use it for the first time it got an issue on the scribble lights nolonger show any thing

Do you hve branch of your support team to help out around the eastafrica countries like kenya,ugand or tanzania
    thanks

View Attachment

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 5
    • johniebeats
      KevinMaxwell Do you know how to export a scene for the mixer to a USB thumb drive? if you do edit your post here and attach the scene here and we can take a look at it there are settings that will cause the scribble strip light to no turn on.
      • May 26
      • I have two Questions
        johniebeats ok let me do it bro
        • May 27
      • I have two Questions
        johniebeats I have uploaded it
        • May 27
      • I have two Questions
        KevinMaxwell I don’t see anything wrong with the settings that are saved in a scene that would case the scribble strip light to go blank. But there is a place that I think is in one of the setup screen that allows you to adjust the brightness of things like the scribble strip back light. If that got accidentally turned all the way down they would appear to be blank. I don’t have an X32 or and M32 here to try this out on. If I did I could tell you exactly where to look. But I think it is one of the rotary controls under the screen when in the Setup Global screen.

One other thing to try and see what is happening is to use a flashlight shining on the scribble strip to see if you see any of the data being displayed. If you (faintly) see the data then it is most likely the back light that isn’t lighting or is turned down all of the way.

Or maybe you do have a problem with the scribble strip light on M32R that you have.
        • May 27
  • New
    ARP101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Is there a way to record one track, and listen to that track as you record another? Is this a routing question or is it even possible to do without a DAW?

0 11
  • New
    kickdrument
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-26

Is there away to get more than 32 input channels? Is there an expander that can be utilized?

0 22
    • kickdrument
      aeleasound Yes, for instance you can link a second mixer, eg an M32C via AES50, to add more input channels to the overall
      • Apr 26
    • kickdrument
      kickdrument

Would I used the main LR from the m32C and send it as a stereo input to the main board?

• Apr 26
    • kickdrument
      Paul_Vannatto What was suggested will not work. If you are looking for more inputs, get a stagebox such as the DL16. If you are looking for more channel strips, get a Wing.
      • Apr 26
    • kickdrument
      DRPromotions How many? I use Aux 1 thru 6 as an inout also. Total of 38 channels.
      • May 22
  • New
    NSP1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

We're ready to send some more people out for the in-person sessions.  https://www.midasconsoles.com/training.html has some June dates marked "Full". It isn't really clear what year these dates are for, either.

I'm looking for the contact person on these trainings, any future dates, maybe how to wait-list our people in case the June slots open up.  Thanks!

read more...
    0 28
    • NSP1
      Nigel67 Hi NSP1. Please can you send in a ticket to our Technical Support Department and they will be able to advise you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 27
      • Midas Pro In-Person Training - Las Vegas - Future Dates?
        NSP1 Done!
        • Mar 7
    • NSP1
      Billytech21 I work for one of the sevice centers and I have done the training on the dealer portal as I was instructed .and need to know where to send .I had sent it to Esteban. But if u could advice thanks
      • May 19
  • New
    tdukstein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-18

Does anyone know if there is currently a training course for the m32, I currently run one thru a few production companies but feel i could improve my navigation around the console as well as patching capabilities.

0 8
    • tdukstein
      Paul_Vannatto M32 and X32 DSP (screens, routing, etc.) are identical. So any X32 training also applies to the M32. Only the control surface (faders, knobs, etc.) preamps and physical outputs are different. Therefore any X32 training will also apply to the M32. Drew Brashler has a number of excellent tutorials on YouTube.
      • May 18
  • New
    vmorgan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-18

Hi,

I have a Midas 32R that I'm demoing at a house of worship that is transitioning from a board that has 1/4" outputs. I did not have enough 1/4" female to XLR female adapters so I decided to use the AUX Outputs on the Midas to set up the monitor mixes.  I patched MixBus 1-5 respectively to each of the Aux Outputs 1-5 and set the tap point to PreFader + M. I can control the individual channel volume in the mix, however, I cannot control the overall mix volume. Is there are setting that I am missing?

read more...
    0 9
    • vmorgan
      Paul_Vannatto Either there is a routing error or a parallel signal path. The best thing to do is to export your scene to a file, save to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and provide the shareable link in your next post. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • May 18
    • vmorgan
      vmorgan

Thanks. I factory reset the mixer. The issue was due to the tap point for the MixBus. The factory reset set the tap point for the MixBus to Post Fader. I now have Master control over the mix.

• May 19
Go to page