Statistics

223,657 members
97,874 posts
  • New
    tontonpaulo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

I have Wing with Firmware 1.10.1, Copilot 1.6 on Ipad.

There is no way to have it working! Only the Behringer Logo apears then, Black Screen!! My Ipad IOS is 12.5.2, I did the upgrade because Copilot was not opening on IOS 10 to...

Can you help me please ?

read more...
    2 11
  • New
    FrankdeGroodt
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-04-10

Hi,

I'm looking into getting a Producer but have no need for controlling output channels.

Does the Producter allow me to use the faders on the right side to control input channels?

Thx,

Frank

0 17
    • FrankdeGroodt
      GaryHiggins Yes, fader spill function puts 16 input faders across both fader banks, your choice of banks...however you can quickly adjust any input bank on the left side itself with bank select buttons.
      • Apr 10
      • X32 producer use the output fader to control input channels
        GaryHiggins Also you might want to at least consider the M32R which is the Midas version of the Producer. It is more $ BUT you get a full 10 year bumper to bumper warranty and better preamps (same as Midas Pro mixers), better fader motors and outputs. The Producer is a great board though, don't get me wrong!
        • Apr 10
    • FrankdeGroodt
      Paul_Vannatto The absence of scribble strips on the Producer makes it very difficult to operate. The old method of writing on masking tape is awkward at best, due to the multiple layers. Gary's suggestion of the M32R or even the X32 Compact would be the better choice IMHO. The channel spill that Gary mentioned is also available on the Compact.
      • Apr 10
  • New
    FlavioB
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-04-09

Hi all.

I'm running firmware 4.06 and today I tried for the first time to record onto my USB pendrive. It's a 4 GB drive, most probably USB 2.0

I recorded at least 10-15 minutes, but when I transferred the file over to my computer, it showed 4:37... Ok, at first I did not care...

I started playing it with VLC and the file was completely damaged: skipping audio all over the whole duration of the file!!!

Is this a known issue? Any help will be appreciated - TIA!

Flavio.

read more...
    0 10
    • FlavioB
      RexBeckett Hi Flavio, it has been found that this sort of problem is usually due to the USB drive and/or formatting. Try with a good-quality (e.g. SanDisk) USB 2.0 drive of upto 32GB capacity. The drive must be formatted as FAT32 - preferably on a Windows PC. On a Mac, use the FAT32 (MSDos) option.
      • Apr 10
  • New
    ohyngwie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Dear Niegel,

Still struggling for more than a month over my RMA repair problem.

I just got the answer from the Thermal Relief Design about status of my Unit.

"The parts did not solve all the issues, the tech has been testing and measuring all parts. Another part was requested from the manufacture. When I hear back I will let you know about the part avail."

Even though Parts are replaced, there's something problem with the noise of my unit.

I think that's something wrong.

I cannot wait more than a week for my work. It's been much more than a month since I waited for the unit to be repaired.

Please give me another solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.

read more...
    0 10
    • ohyngwie
      Nigel67

Hi, as I mentioned in your other forum post, I have asked my colleague who you also e-mailed on the corresponding ticket to reply back to you as to where we go with your repair.

• 12 hours ago
  • New
    r0B3rt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

How do I get the XR-18 to auto panning continuosly from side to side?

0 12
  • New
    harrisonfore92
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hey there, I just had a question about the behringer “wing”.

Is it able to share the Midas DL32 stage box with a M32 C? For instance the M32 C will be used for monitors and the Wing will be used for front of house split digitally via AES.

thanks! 

read more...
    0 326
    • harrisonfore92
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you sure can, just like you would with multiple M32
      • Apr 6
    • harrisonfore92
      GaryHiggins A Behringer Wing, a DL32 and an M32C walk into a bar and come out lifelong friends!
      • Apr 7
    • harrisonfore92
      KevinMaxwell I guess I will piggyback on this question and ask a few about the same basic thing.

If I have an M32 as a monitor console and a DL32 on stage and a WING at FOH I understand that there are a couple of different ways of wiring it up. What are the advantaged of the different ways? One place I have worked that has that basic setup except instead of a WING they have an M32 at FOH. And they have the DL32 AES50A connected to the house console AES50A and the DL32 AES50B connected to the Monitor console AES50A. I am not sure how they had the outputs configured. I think they had the FOH console using the DL32 outputs to the house speakers and the M32 Monitor console (XLR) outputs directly feeding the monitor speakers. But what is the difference if you have the DL32 connected to just the monitor M32 and then that connected to the FOH console. Would that be DL32 AES50A to the M32 AES50A and the AES50B of the DL32 to AES50A on the WING at FOH. Then how do you get the outputs to the House speakers on the DL32 and the Monitor outputs from the M32 to the Monitor speakers. BTW in this example all of the speakers are powered from Amps on stage.

Now in the OP (original posters) question it might be more like the setup I am thinking about. If I had a WING at FOH and an M32 at Monitor position without a DL32, since a DL32 and an M32c would basically be equal to an M32. I assume I would just hook the 2 up AES50A on stage to the AES50A at FOH. So the question that brings up is how do I route the outputs of the WING to the house speakers and the outputs of the M32 to the Monitor speakers? And actually in my case I would want to send the outputs from the WING to the AES/EBU output on the M32 and at least one output of the WING to an XLR output on the M32. The AES/EBU and the XLR would go to a DSP for the house speakers that I would move from FOH to the stage for this setup.
      • Apr 7
      • A Behringer wing a dl32 and a M32c walk into a bar...
        GaryHiggins Just a few other tidbits...the DL32 and S32 are the only 2 X/M32 stageboxes that allow the inputs to pass from both the A and B sides of it, the caveats in so doing Paul already stated.

With the A/B ports used to each mixer: From the B side of the DL32, any aes50 ch's sent from the Monitor position mixer to FOH (and then on to the DL) are shifted up a whopping 32 ch's. That is because the inputs of the DL itself take up the first 32 ch's to FOH as aes50a 1-32. Technically you could still send outputs to the DL from the monitor mixer position but only the first 16 aes50 ch's will make it and those 16 will be seen at FOH as aes50a 33-48. You could have the FOH mixer relay aes50a 33-48 to the DL XLR outputs or (parts of them)

Hooking up in the traditional way, that is daisy chained, is likely the easier way IF you really need the monitor mixer to control outputs.

EDIT: Forgot one other drawback in doing it like the above, it will put those same 16 ch's from the monitor mixer at the DL32 ultranet port, perhaps not an issue but it could be.
        • Apr 7
    • harrisonfore92
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Kevin,

Gary and I did not go further in our response, since the OP question was "is it possible". To answer your question, you need to understand how the DL32 works, particularly with its AES50 B port. Only the console connected to its A port has access (control) to the input preamps (gain and control) and the outputs. The console connected to the B port only has access to the input signals. What that means is that the B port console cannot send outputs to the DL32 and signals from FOH (eg. talkback) cannot be passed through the DL32.

The other setup with the monitor console in between the FOH and DL32 is much more flexible with signal routing, using the monitor console Routing AES50 along with the new User Out patching. Also preamp control (gain and phantom) can be assigned to either console.
      • Apr 7
    • harrisonfore92
      KevinMaxwell Thank you Gary and Paul. Now I just need to gather all of this equipment together and start to play with the different configurations. I will probably also bring along my SMAART system and test to see if there are any measurable differences and to see if there is any different propagation delay results with the different setups.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    jaycopenhaver
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-07

Hi. I ordered a Behringer Producer over a month ago. The distributor says these have been backordered for a long time. I need the new mixer for our performance schedule which will be starting soon. Does anyone know when these will begin shipping again?

read more...
    0 9
    • jaycopenhaver
      DavidKnighton Hello Jay,
      Unfortunately logistics and product availability is strictly between the distributor and manufacturer. There's no way for us to find out this information at the moment. Generally speaking though, it can take several weeks, even months for containers to ship from overseas. Customs and ground transportation can also play a large factor. I would suggest reaching out to the distributor/partner for more information.
      • Apr 7
  • New
    marla362
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-07

HI, everyone, and thanks for your help.

I just purchased a GO-XLR and saw in the Quick Setup Guide that the software for it is PC only; nothing for the Mac. Do I need the software to operate it?  Is there Mac software somewhere that I missed?

Thanks again,

Marla

read more...
    0 3
    • marla362
      DavidKnighton Hello Marla,
      The Go Xlr is designed specifically for Windows platform. There is no compatibility with Mac OS. My suggestion here would be to either purchase a Windows computer or run a dual boot partition on the Mac with Windows 10.
      • Apr 7
  • New
    althea1076
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi folks,

I recently purchased an MR18, and my Macbook (M1 Chip) will not recognize the MR18 as an audio device.  An old 2015 macbook  recognized it no problem, so I think it has something to do with the new M1 architecture. 

Is there plans to release a driver to make the MR18 class compliant with current Macs?  Or is there a workaround so I can record via my MR18 to my current gen Macbook?  Would really like to keep this thing 

read more...
    0 18
    • althea1076
      Nigel67 Hi althea1076, all our USB USB audio / midi devices are fully UAC2.0 class compliant and do not require drivers under MAC OS and will continue to work under CoreAudio as before. You will need to take this up with Apple. However, we haven't received any complaints from other customers so this could be a set up issue rather than an incompatibility. Make sure the MR18 is running the latest software version.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    andyp13
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-04-06

Does anyone know how to name the groups in the DP48 please, there’s no mention of this in the manual and I can’t find any info on the internet, seems no one really knows?
    Iv given up asking about how to rout the DP48 via the X32 so it can be used for IEM as again no help is available and no documentation is available... I get all the P16 channels in the DP48 as well as other chans - so when it looks like there’s 32 channels playing it’s in fact 16 as everything is doubled, but no one seems to know why this happens.
    I also select group 4 and use the pan and the instrument on group 3 is panned and nothing on group 4 is altered, again no one seems to know why? If anyone can help please please please let me know...Iv had this 4 months and it’s unusable...doesn’t unfortunately come close to a P16.
    If you can help or point me to some YouTube vids etc.. please email me as this site is to slow to use and I probably will never see this post again.

[email protected]

read more...
    0 8
    • andyp13
      Paul_Vannatto Regarding group names, there are 2 ways to name groups. They can be named using the X32 Library, AES50 screen. Once named in the left list, the DP48 needs to be put in slave mode (Setup, Remote), then broadcast to the appropriate AES50 port (A or B).

The other method is to create a file called names.csv and use a text editor to create one line in that file with the group names (8 characters max per name) delimited by commas. For example:
      JohnVox,PaulVox,RingoVox,Guitar1,Guitar2,Keys,Bass,Drums
      Then save this file in the DP48M folder of the SD card
      Insert the SD card into the slot in the back of the DP48, then goto the Setup, Group Names (last screen) and press the Select/Edit encoder.
      • Apr 6
    • andyp13
      Paul_Vannatto Regarding the routing, the best way to solve that is to export your scene to a file, save it to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and share the link in your next post. That way we can have a look at your current routing and better advise. Otherwise we would be hunting in the dark, and my crystal ball doesn't work very well.
      • Apr 6
Go to page