Statistics

223,648 members
97,865 posts
  • New
    melg
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Hi

can i use the aux outputs on a x18 for headphones in a studio? Only getting mono through the headphones 

cheers

0 33
  • New
    DanilKozyar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-30

Why Behringer Wing (brand new out of box) makes whining noise when powerd?

View Video
    0 19
    • DanilKozyar
      GaryHiggins Hope you can return it and get another easily, this is an issue I have not heard reported so far.
      • Jan 31
    • DanilKozyar
      Rpj2021 My Wing is brand new and after only a couple of on-off reboots while uploading firmware it no longer turns on at all. Mine did not make any noise though.
      • Mar 30
  • New
    RickStockley
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-30

The user manual outlines the MIDI commands and channels on the Flow 8. But, how does one send MIDI commands to the FLow 8 or read them? I have it connected via USB to my WIndows 10 computer. It shows up under device manager as MIDI in and out. I've used an app that reads MIDI commands coming in and out, and nothing shows up when using the Flow 8.

Is this even implented yet?

I have two goals for this (as of right now). One to use the Flow 8 as a controller for DAW software or Guitar Rig. Second is to use Touch OSC on my iPad or iPhone to create a custom interface.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 11
    • RickStockley
      RexBeckett Hi Rick, the Flow 8 responds to Midi messages that it receives but it does not transmit any. AFAIK the only Midi transmission from a Flow 8 is a Midi Dump - initiated through the console menu.

I have verified Midi operation on my Flow 8 by using the MidiOx app on a PC connected by USB. The Midi implementation shown in the QSG was correct for firmware V11729. The more recent firmware has additional routing and EQ parameters so there may be some, as yet, undocumented Midi messages.
      • Mar 30
      • Flow 8 and MIDI
        RickStockley Hey, never thought of the MIDI dump! Thanks. I just tried that and yes, Windows did see the messages. Okay, so using it as a controller is not yet possible. But, how do you transmit MIDI messages to the Flow, from a Windows computer? I'm trusting I can still use Touch OSC to create some custom interfaces.
        • Mar 30
      • Flow 8 and MIDI
        RexBeckett Any Midi-capable DAW should be able to send Midi to the Flow 8. If you want to use TouchOSC on a tablet, the related TouchOSC Bridge can be used on a PC to provide a Midi output.

For testing, try MidiOx: http://www.midiox.com/
        • Mar 31
  • New
    GregWarren
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-03-30

Hello,

I have a M32C and I was wanting to be able to control it with a touchscreen monitor by way of the Midas M32 edit software. I'm wanting a large monitor and not an iPad. Possible? And if so, any leads on how to do it? 

TIA

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    ohyngwie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

When I call the Music Tribe Vegas branch, They didn't answer and not call back, and the Musictribe email is set to Auto replying, so I leave a message here.

I bought the MR18 thru Ebay(Seller was MusicTribe) in December last year, and there was a big noise problem on channel 1 and 2 at the time, so I got the RMA number thru the website and sent it to Thermal Relif Design.

I sent Thermal Relif Design in February and it's been a month since they received my unit on March 2nd, but they haven't been able to fix it. Also They are waiting for new parts until now, And They don't know when the repairs will be finished.

From April, I have a concert tour and I need my unit urgently. If Thermal Relif Design can't fix my unit by April 8th, then I want to just pick up my unit on April 9th. But They told me that needs to MusicTribe's authorization.

What should I do this situation?

Please help me out and Let me know.

Thank you.

read more...
    0 10
    • ohyngwie
      Nigel67 Hi ohyngwie, I am sorry that you have not been able to contact the guys in the Vegas office. If you could tell me your case number then I will contact the Service team and ask them to look into your repair and get back to you. I will also check as to why when you replied to the case that you received the RMA number on, all you received was an auto reply as that should not be the case.
      • Mar 29
  • New
    combustabowl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

I recently purchased a GoXLR from a UK vendor. Unfortunately, at the time, I did not consider the difference between wall outlets in the Europe and North America. Since the product has already shipped, I was wondering what my options would be in acquring a North American wall outlet plug in.

Thank you for your help inadvance.

read more...
    0 8
    • combustabowl
      Nigel67 Hi, the power supply is part of the plug assembly and there is an adapter which contains the pins for the country you reside in that you snap on to the psu. Very similar to the mobile phone charger plugs. You could either purchase a travel plug converter that will convert between uk and USA plugs or contact our spares department who will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 29
  • New
    DarthTater
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hey All

I have a x32 rack that I am setting up for small-footprint post-production audio processing.  I plan to control it with a remote x-touch for mixing as well as a midi x-touch mini for other functions.  I have found general midi maps that show how to control channels as well as recalling specific scenes/snippits/cues, but have found nothing about a command to activate the "Go" button so that my show control is not limited to the number of buttons on the mini.  Has anyone ever figured out a way to do this?

read more...
    0 8
    • DarthTater
      Paul_Vannatto There is no midi or OSC command for the Go button directly. The way I have implemented the Go command in X32 Live Toolbox is as follows:
      * Get current position using the /-show/prepos/current OSC command
      * Send the appropriate OSC command with the current position as the value
      (eg. /-action/goscene ,i 15
      Unfortunately you can't do that via midi, since midi cannot query the console for current values. So it would have to be done via OSC (via ethernet) using Live Toolbox or something like an arduino or Raspberry Pi.
      • Mar 29
  • New
    Xsoundproduction
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Has anyone seen where the middle right bank of 4 faders section stop responding. The mute select solo buttons stop working but the fader and led level still works. The board is brand new used only 4 times.

0 13
    • Xsoundproduction
      GaryHiggins Did you run the ghost touch test by any chance? Some varied and odd results occur from having that issue. It may not be the cause in this case but I would try the test anyway to make sure your touch screen is ok. The mixer should be replaced or repaired if you have it, sounds like it’s nearly new.
      • Mar 28
    • Xsoundproduction
      Nigel67 Hi, I would suggest that you try a factory reset to see if that fixes the problem and a software upgrade. Make sure you back up any shows, etc to usb stick beforehand. If it doesn't, then if the console is still within 30 days of purchase, contact the shop that you purchased it from and ask for a DOA replacement, otherwise please submit a Technical ticket and we will organise a repair for you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Mar 28
    • Xsoundproduction
      KevinMaxwell Do you have the same problem with that section no matter what layer you are on? Is the scribble strip showing anything or is it off? Do the Sel/Solo/Mute buttons look like they are dead, no light around them thus different than the other working sections? If that is the case that is how it will look if no control is assigned to a section.

You may have a physical problem but if you want to upload your SNAP here we can take a look at your scene and we might be able to tell you if there is something wrong in the setup. You can upload it here but only in the post that you start. You can edit the first post in this thread. Copy the SNAP from your mixer to a thumb drive and then put the thumb drive in your computer and then go to edit your post and you will see a place to upload a file on here. It only works for the person that starts a thread and you have to do it in the post that you started a thread in.
      • Mar 29
  • New
    PetriOjanperä
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-03-28

Hello,

I updated my x32's  firmware to 4.06 and now there are some sync problems between x-32 rack and logic pro x. Simple stereo recording from x-live to Logic via USB won't work anymore because of samplerate dropouts. All works fine with my 2012 MBP, but my iMac 2011 (High Sierra) is having these issues. 

Got to mention that this setup has been working just fine before.

Has anyone else had this kind of problems? Are these troubles related to latest firmware update? 

read more...
    0 14
    • PetriOjanperä
      Nigel67 Hi PetriOjanpera. Is the X-LIVE card running the latest software version? This can be found here https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AWR. If it is, are you using a USB hub? If so, can you try plugging directly into the iMAC and try all the USB ports. Re-check your clocking settings on the Logic software, and then try re-installing the Logic Pro software. If that doesn't work, please try submitting a Technical ticket and we will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with further advice.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    zwierz20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hi

I
    s it possible to combine Flow 8 with applications such as Cubasis?

Regards, Nick

read more...
    0 5
    • zwierz20
      Nigel67 Hi zwierz20. The internal USB interface offers separate modes for streaming and recording applications, providing up to 10 recording tracks and 4 playback channels. Either the main mix or all input signals can be streamed or recorded individually. This makes FLOW 8 the ideal partner for DAW home recording with zero-latency monitoring, streaming and podcasting. No additional USB audio interface required. All Input signals and the Main stereo mix can be sent to audio applications on a Mac-, Windows- or Linux-based system for recording, editing or streaming.
      • Mar 28
Go to page