Statistics

186,328 members
56,052 posts
  • 2020-10-23

Dear Midas People

I have a neat small setup with Midas M32C and DL32 in one Rack, controlled by iPad App.

I love doing a quick Ringing out of the Venue with the built in Oscillator without the hassle of Measuring Software as described here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kez1LIHbevY

Sadly in the iPAD app, there is no possibility to show the RTA of the Measurment Channel at the Main-EQ to do realtime corrections (Options "Use RTA Source" and "Solo Priority"). Could you put this in the next Release of the iPAD App? That would be great!

Thanks and have a good one

Daniel

read more...
    0 0
  • 2020-10-21

Hello all

Does anyone have any insight when a new version for the X&M32 Mix app will come out? Tons of things you can't do on the current app that you could do on the console.

0 8
    • Matthew Ross
      Gary Higgins I would not hold my breath. It's always had features missing from day 1, going back years. It is an elegant and slick app for the iPad but at what cost? Slick app with missing features is not so great. It has gotten way better in the last few years, I give it that. I use Mixing Station, not as much eye candy but all the features available plus some...and very well supported, often updated.
      • Wed at 3:57 AM
    • Matthew Ross
      MarkNorgren I also use Mixing Station. I have found that most of the mixing I do in my band setting can be displayed out in about 2-3 layouts. We have customized these so that I have long holds on stuff that I don't want to accidentally change! I use one separate layout for all the monitors mixes. This has made sound check run much more smooth. Walking around on stage and talking with each band member is a snap. One layout is for the master mix and the final layout handles the effects I use. Note that some features from the effects layout are also on the master layout. Hope this helps my workflow.
      • 15 hours ago
  • 2020-10-04

Can someone help me with this question?

0 3
    • Jonathan Eliu
      Paul Vannatto The answer is 16, according to the "BE-P0BV2-WING-OSC_Documentation.pdf" (page 10) that is included with the latest Wing firmware update.
      • Oct 4
  • 2020-09-23

Would you please send me a Behringer X32-Mix 2.3.2 ~ 2.0 for ios 5.1.1(iPad 1) ipa file?

I can not find anything on internet.

Thank you very much.

[email protected]

0 3
    • Kijung Hong
      John Matthews Sorry we can only provide through the app store and can only list the latest version. We aren't able to provide an older version for iOS5.
      • Sep 23
  • 2020-07-21

What type of router should I get for my X32 console? There are so many and I am having trouble picking the correct MB per second

0 19
    • Rahsaan Simmonds
      Rex Beckett It does not need to be super fast. 1200 Mbps would be enough. It should be a dual-band router and you should use the 5GHz band because it is more resistant to interference from phones and other Wifi devices. Look for one that supports 802.11ac Wifi and has multiple external antennae. It is also an advantage to have at least two LAN ports so you can connect a wired laptop if/when necessary.
      • Jul 21
    • Rahsaan Simmonds
      David Knighton Hello srasi009. Any simple router will do. The feature that I would consider before purchasing is WiFi RANGE. The lower end models don't have very good range, which means that the signal will degrade faster when there's a bunch of phones/tablets in the room. Users will often have a good soundcheck, but once the room is filled with guests, the WiFi signal starts to become unreliable. Get a router that has decent range for your expected environment and keep it as close as possible to the area in which it will be used most heavily. Notable brands, Linksys, Netgear, Cisco, TP Link. Avoid using Apple products as they are finicky with these consoles.
      • Jul 23
  • 2020-07-08
    We are pleased to introduce the WING Q smartphone app. It is now easier than ever for musicians and technicians to control InEar mixes!
    WING Copilot 1.0

General Introduction

The Wing Q cross platform App for iOS iPad® and Android is especially tailored to smartphones and offers wireless remote control for WING Personal Mixing Consoles. The Q-App supports Monitoring functionality for live and studio applications. Multiple instances of the app can be connected to the hardware simultaneously, allowing both musicians and technicians to access the bus mixes.

  iOS (General Introduction)

The new Wing Q App is especially tailored to iOS smartphones and offers wireless remote control for WING Personal Mixing Consoles. The Q-App supports Monitoring functionality for live and studio applications. Multiple instances of the app can be connected to the hardware simultaneously, allowing both musicians and technicians to access the bus mixes.

Android (General Introduction)

The new Wing Q App is specially tailored to Android smartphones and offers wireless remote control for WING Personal Mixing Consoles. The Q-App supports Monitoring functionality for live and studio applications. Multiple instances of the app can be connected to the hardware simultaneously, allowing both musicians and technicians to access the bus mixes.

What’s New:

WING Q is a spinoff of the WING Copilot App. It is based on the same communication protocol and offers the functionality of the monitoring section in a condensed and optimized way for smartphones only. The Monitor Mixing UI is reduced to the essential parameters of personalized monitoring applications and offers an additional lock function to reduce the risk of accidentally selecting the wrong bus. Just like its big brother, WING Q offers access to the bus mixes via single channels as well as Mix Control Associations. MCAs are similar to DCAs and allow you to control a group of channel send levels by a single MCA slider.

Features:

Select one of the 16 stereo aux buses
    Lock to prevent unintentional Bus-Change
    Adjust mix based on individual channels or MCAs
    Name and customize your MCAs the way that makes sense to you
    All input channel sends feature level, width and pan controls
    Control the bus master volume, stereo width and panorama
    Requirements:

* Requires a wireless router connected to the WING Personal Mixing Console
    * WING Q requires WING console firmware V1.06 or higher
    DOWNLOAD

Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=musictribe.q.wapp

Apple: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wing-q/id1519012379
    read more...
    0 28
    • Behringer
      Jan Koppe Is there a reason none of the buttons on the startpage work on iOS? 1.0.2
      • Jul 8
      • The New Wing Q Smartphone App is now available!
        Behringer Hi Jan, the buttons are disabled if you are already connected to a console. Once you disconnect the Buttons for MANUAL, RESCAN and DEMO are available again. Please let us know if this helps
        • Jul 17