2021-05-20

online editor does not work for mac Big Sur

0 21
  • New
    SuneSchack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-09

Hey guys,

I have the M Air app on my iPad controlling my MR18. Trying to install the M Air app on a new iPad, I get an error saying that app is gone?! What app is the official Midas MR18 controller app? Are you gonna upload a newer version?

What should I do. I need my M Air app on another device - and I cannot download it....
    Also not from previous download (even on the same Apple ID)...
    Please help....

Sune

read more...
    0 62
    • SuneSchack
      Paul_Vannatto Get Mixing Station. Its a much better app.
      • May 9
    • SuneSchack
      Paul_Vannatto For your info, M-Air-Edit is a completely different app than the M-Air app for the iPad. Also Mixing Station is available for the Mac, PC, linux as well as for android and iPad. But Mixing Station, as well as M-Air for iPad and android are designed as a mixing app, whereas M-Air-Edit (for PC, Mac, linux and Raspberry Pi) is designed as an editor - very different design and functionality.
      • May 9
    • SuneSchack
      Nigel67 Hi SuneSchack. The M-Air app has not been worked on for a number of years now and has been replaced by the MX-Q app.
      • May 9
    • SuneSchack
      DaveMorrison dev-core makes Mixing Station for Mac and Linux too. Get it here: https://dev-core.org/mixing-station/
      • May 10
    • SuneSchack
      micdim

Hi Sune! Ok the M Air App for iPad is up and running again! They had issues with the App and Apple Terms etc, and has been fixed. Search for it under M Air. Seems Tech support gave me incorrect information and has since apologized. However the version is still the same 1.6.5, so not sure if it works on the Newer iPad M1 Chips? Try and see if you can download it.

• May 10
  • New
    MykeWhyte
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Someone in our church band recently upgraded their iPad and can no longer connect to the M32 app.  It is a 4th gen iPad Pro (12.9 inch) and is running iOS 14.4.2.  Putting in the same IP address and linking them on the same WiFi as all of the other devices. Have restarted, redownloaded and repeated everything I know.

Any advice?

read more...
    0 31
    • MykeWhyte
      GaryHiggins try uninstalling the app and then reinstall it...or get Mixing Station for iPad
      • Apr 30
    • MykeWhyte
      MarkNorgren Check the network permissions on the ipad.
      • May 1
  • mross
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-21

Hello all

Does anyone have any insight when a new version for the X&M32 Mix app will come out? Tons of things you can't do on the current app that you could do on the console.

0 96
    • mross
      GaryHiggins I would not hold my breath. It's always had features missing from day 1, going back years. It is an elegant and slick app for the iPad but at what cost? Slick app with missing features is not so great. It has gotten way better in the last few years, I give it that. I use Mixing Station, not as much eye candy but all the features available plus some...and very well supported, often updated.
      • October 21, 2020
    • mross
      MarkNorgren I also use Mixing Station. I have found that most of the mixing I do in my band setting can be displayed out in about 2-3 layouts. We have customized these so that I have long holds on stuff that I don't want to accidentally change! I use one separate layout for all the monitors mixes. This has made sound check run much more smooth. Walking around on stage and talking with each band member is a snap. One layout is for the master mix and the final layout handles the effects I use. Note that some features from the effects layout are also on the master layout. Hope this helps my workflow.
      • October 23, 2020
  • New
    korikomi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-20

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced not being able to connect remotely to the console after updating to iOS 14? It works on another iPad that's still running 9.3.5 but it was also working fine on 13 before updating.

console is the Pro 1

Thanks!

read more...
    0 31
  • New
    mahardee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-03

Hello all! I am new here and am looking for info on the M32 network side of things. I have connected and used our iPad to connect to both our M32 and X32 in the past but have not used it recently due to the pandemic. I pulled everything back out and the X32 worked perfectly, however the M32 was not connecting to my iPad (or vice versa) and so tried connecting via DHCP to see what IP it was pulling. I came to find out that it is pulling a 169.254 IP meaning it is NOT connecting to the router. I then checked the cable - cable works, then tried plugging directly into our unmanaged network switch running to our netowrk closet with managed switch and fierwall - still not getting an IP. Is it possible that my network card is bad?? I am in IT and have had our whole department look it over and so am looking to you guys! Any help would be great! Thank you. 

read more...
    0 42
    • mahardee
      Paul_Vannatto Are you certain that the ethernet cable is good? Also, are you plugged into the M32 ethernet port and not the Ultranet port (been there done that)?
      • Mar 3
    • mahardee
      GaryHiggins If you assign the m32 a static ip, (and saved it!.....if you don't your settings go away as soon as you go out of network setup) the iPad needs one as well, at least mine never worked very well not doing that. I had a pretty generic router that used 192.168.1.0 and my M32 was something like 192.168.1.32. The iPad set for something like 33. Anyway the iPad was ALWAYS good for skipping the 3rd group of the subnet. Hard to notice it sometimes as it looks correct upon quick look. It would say 255.255.0.0 instead of 255.255.255.0. It would refuse to connect over and over, once I changed to the correct number it connected perfectly right away. I am NOT in IT so you probably checked all that stuff and much more, but thought I would throw it out there anyway.
      • Mar 3
  • New
    KendellWelchII
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-06

I posted some months ago about some minor issues I was having on MS Surface with M-Air-Edit, specifically with "right-click" capability.

I just wanted to give a positive shout-out to the Software Development team.  I was fooling around this weekend and downloaded the newest version (as of 11/27/20 I think.)  The problems are solved!  I have no idea if it was in response to my report, and frankly don't care.  It's fixed.

Way to go folks!  You continue to impress me!

read more...
    0 36
    • KendellWelchII
      Nigel67 Hi Kendell. Many thanks for your feedback. I am sure that the design team will be very appreciative of your kind words. I will pass this on to them. All the best.
      • December 6, 2020