Statistics

250,560 members
127,735 posts
  • New
    Wils0n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

Hi 

We have Midas M32 at our church and recently the guys complained that they can hear everything i'm doing in their IEMs and i changed the settings of the console mix output configuration to 8+4+4 (which is 8pre(post EQ) + 4subgroups + 4post) whereby the 8 is for the band on stage and 4 i'm using as sub groups for band then the last 4 i'm using for FX,now the issue that i'm having is both me and the band we are able to adjust the mixes but we can't adjust the overal volume fader of their mix sends can anyone help me how i can change the mix main fader to work again and be able to adjust the levels of IEMs..

Thank you

read more...
    0 15
    • Wils0n
      Paul_Vannatto Go to where you have the mix outputs assigned (probably the Routing, Out 1-16 screen) and change the taps of each of the taps (for the musician's IEMs) to post fader.
      • Sep 16
  • New
    NathanvanderMark
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hello, i wanted to download the M32 software on my 13" 2020 M1 mac, but it gave the pop up that apple could not check if this software was safe. And that i had to contact the developer and update the software as well.

While my mac and the software i was downloading was the newest available. 

MacOS Big Sur and M32-edit 4.3

anyone who knows a solution?

Please comment

Nathan

read more...
    0 59
  • New
    LarryWBowers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

My church purchased a Midas 32R board about 4 years ago. About 2 years ago we had a problem and sent it back for repairs. The person that installed it had a spare to load us while it was being repaired. We now have another issue, channels 1 - 8 are dead and we need to send it back for repairs. The company that loaned us one before does not have another one. We would like to purchased an additional Midas 32R to have as a back up while this one is repaired and to have it just in case this happens again. Do you have any Midas 32R mixers in stock?

Thanks, Larry

read more...
    0 47
  • New
    Pauldouglas68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-19

Hi need help can’t find app for mr18 edit app for Samsung tablet

0 39
    • Pauldouglas68
      Paul_Vannatto Search for Mixing Station and get the X-Air version. The Pro version is well worth the small cost IMO.
      • Jun 19
  • New
    Adamrussell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

We've been using Mixtender with our Midas ProX and Pro1 for many years and we've noticed that the app will not connect on many of our iPads that have been updated and/or new iPads that have been purchased. Does anyone else have any issues with this? The app also hasn't been updated for years... any plans to update??

read more...
    0 54
    • Adamrussell
      DavidKnighton Hello Adamrussell,
      Apple have released some new features in their recent update. I noticed that deleting and reinstalling an app will usually fix certain issues. I'll need to check if there is a latest known working iOS. Within the advent of HD96, there is little chance the app will see any new updates.
      • Jun 15
  • New
    Sergey0307
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

online editor does not work for mac Big Sur

0 55
  • New
    SuneSchack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-09

Hey guys,

I have the M Air app on my iPad controlling my MR18. Trying to install the M Air app on a new iPad, I get an error saying that app is gone?! What app is the official Midas MR18 controller app? Are you gonna upload a newer version?

What should I do. I need my M Air app on another device - and I cannot download it....
    Also not from previous download (even on the same Apple ID)...
    Please help....

Sune

read more...
    0 171
    • SuneSchack
      Paul_Vannatto Get Mixing Station. Its a much better app.
      • May 9
    • SuneSchack
      Paul_Vannatto For your info, M-Air-Edit is a completely different app than the M-Air app for the iPad. Also Mixing Station is available for the Mac, PC, linux as well as for android and iPad. But Mixing Station, as well as M-Air for iPad and android are designed as a mixing app, whereas M-Air-Edit (for PC, Mac, linux and Raspberry Pi) is designed as an editor - very different design and functionality.
      • May 9
    • SuneSchack
      Nigel67 Hi SuneSchack. The M-Air app has not been worked on for a number of years now and has been replaced by the MX-Q app.
      • May 9
    • SuneSchack
      DaveMorrison dev-core makes Mixing Station for Mac and Linux too. Get it here: https://dev-core.org/mixing-station/
      • May 10
    • SuneSchack
      micdim

Hi Sune! Ok the M Air App for iPad is up and running again! They had issues with the App and Apple Terms etc, and has been fixed. Search for it under M Air. Seems Tech support gave me incorrect information and has since apologized. However the version is still the same 1.6.5, so not sure if it works on the Newer iPad M1 Chips? Try and see if you can download it.

• May 10
  • New
    MykeWhyte
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Someone in our church band recently upgraded their iPad and can no longer connect to the M32 app.  It is a 4th gen iPad Pro (12.9 inch) and is running iOS 14.4.2.  Putting in the same IP address and linking them on the same WiFi as all of the other devices. Have restarted, redownloaded and repeated everything I know.

Any advice?

read more...
    0 60
    • MykeWhyte
      GaryHiggins try uninstalling the app and then reinstall it...or get Mixing Station for iPad
      • Apr 30
    • MykeWhyte
      MarkNorgren Check the network permissions on the ipad.
      • May 1
  • mross
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-21

Hello all

Does anyone have any insight when a new version for the X&M32 Mix app will come out? Tons of things you can't do on the current app that you could do on the console.

0 145
    • mross
      GaryHiggins I would not hold my breath. It's always had features missing from day 1, going back years. It is an elegant and slick app for the iPad but at what cost? Slick app with missing features is not so great. It has gotten way better in the last few years, I give it that. I use Mixing Station, not as much eye candy but all the features available plus some...and very well supported, often updated.
      • October 21, 2020
    • mross
      MarkNorgren I also use Mixing Station. I have found that most of the mixing I do in my band setting can be displayed out in about 2-3 layouts. We have customized these so that I have long holds on stuff that I don't want to accidentally change! I use one separate layout for all the monitors mixes. This has made sound check run much more smooth. Walking around on stage and talking with each band member is a snap. One layout is for the master mix and the final layout handles the effects I use. Note that some features from the effects layout are also on the master layout. Hope this helps my workflow.
      • October 23, 2020
  • New
    korikomi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-20

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced not being able to connect remotely to the console after updating to iOS 14? It works on another iPad that's still running 9.3.5 but it was also working fine on 13 before updating.

console is the Pro 1

Thanks!

read more...
    1 53
Go to page