Statistics

254,563 members
132,264 posts
  • New
    Dambe22DAMBE
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

I purchased the DX2000USB mixer, and cannot register at Behringer.com, to download the software and drivers. I registered for the Music Tribe, and I can’t download anything there. Daniel

0 72
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      DavidKnighton Hello Daniel,
      to register your product, go to the SUPPORT tab at the top of this page and scroll down until you see the PRODUCT REGISTRATION TILE. This is where you submit a registration ticket, not on the behringer.com website. Let me know if you still have trouble with this.
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE I registered my product, but I may be missing drivers on my notebook. My Behringer logo glows red, not green. How do I download the software?
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE There is audio on the notebook (USB Audio Codec), but there is no sound from the notebook on the mixer.
      Turntables and cd players work normally. So I don't think I have a driver.?
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE Ok...riješio sam USB.
      Zanima me koji sve softwet dolazi free uz mixetu
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE Okay ... I solved the USB.
      I'm wondering which software comes free with the mixer
      • Jan 5
      • Behringer DX2000USV
        DavidKnighton Upon registration, you should get a license code to download free Tracktion software. If you did not get a code, let me know the case number from your registration ticket. It will start with CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX
        • Jan 6
  • New
    LebogangVThebyane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-21

Morning my name is Lebo and recently I was playing music went outside for a bit and when I came I noticed my mixer was off I tried using different power sources but it wouldn't turn back on. One thing I had noticed was it a bit hot but there was no smell of anything that might have burned. So my question is what could be the reason for this

read more...
    0 70
  • New
    alessiolazz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-05

Hello everyone,

I have a Behringer BCD2000 and I have to install on a Windows 10 64bit laptop.

Now the BCD2000 drivers are for Windows Xp 32 bit.

Do you know where I can find BCD2000 drivers for 64 bit?

0 199
    • alessiolazz
      john0121 Hi Alessio, apologies but the BCD2000 is supported to be compatible with 32 bit operating systems.
      • December 6, 2020
  • New
    JeffBlack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-03

is this device compaitible with andriod tablets like my samsung tab A 9.7 inch model sm-t550

0 75
    • JeffBlack
      WilliamR Hello Jeff, Yes you would be able to run this interface on an android device with the proper android to USB convertor adaptor.
      • December 3, 2020
  • hiztory
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-13

Hi does any have or know where i can find the midi map tsi for the ddm4000 to use with traktor pro 3

0 114
  • Imfone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-04

How reset this thing? I really hate this thing right now and wish I had bought the korg nubass instead. This site is the worst to maneuver and this company hands off approach to customer is the worst.

0 62
  • ScottEglington
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-11

Ive recently got a djx750 mixer I went to use for the forth time and during my set the audio in and out  has gone I get nothing out of it it still switches on but dead I can't find my recipe for it plus I got on line brand new less then 9 months old and also it gets so hot u can fry an egg on it ive never had a mixer get as hot as that dose any way I can get replaced or repaired...?

read more...
    0 116
    • ScottEglington
      john0121 Hi Scott, unfortunately we won't be able to process a warranty repair without a copy of the proof of purchase. Best step would be to contact the seller you purchased from and see if they can provide you a new copy.
      • September 11, 2020
  • Law89
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-22

How do you sync a TD-3 with a DDM4000 via midi please. 

0 136
    • Law89
      PedroRodrigues Hi Law89 please be aware that the MIDI implementation on the DDM4000 is limited and more focused to control DJ and sequence software but you ca try. Please see the pictures below with the DDM4000 MIDI implementation, I hope it helps
      • September 3, 2020
  • WJSCHMARS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-16
    So my wife bought me the CMD Studio 4a for our anniversary. I went to download the Decadance LE Software, but Cakewalk is no longer accepting new accounts, so I'm out of luck there. What can I get that's reasonably priced, since Virtual DJ costs more than the controller? I'm still new to this technology since I'm from the old school. Turntables & vinyl.
    read more...
    0 171
    • WJSCHMARS
      GERARD90 hola oye yo tengo el mismo problema ya lo solucionaste el mio lo conecto a mi pc y me aparece error en el controlador
      • July 28, 2020
  • andresmanosalva
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-29

Hola, acabo de comprar el mixer Xenix q502usb para grabar con un Microfono B-2Pro en una laptop Dell Inspiron 1420 con Windows 7 Ultimate, para resumir instalè el sotware (Audacity win- 1.2.6) y nada mas, cuando conecto la xenix q502usb a la laptop me anula todo sonido del laptop y cuando intento grabar con el B-2Pro no lo hace y graba con el micro de la laptop. me pueden ayudar a solucionar esto? Muchas Gracias.

read more...
    0 98
    • andresmanosalva
      RexBeckett

@andresmanosalva 

Hello Andres, welcome to the community.

That is a very old version of Audacity. You can get the latest (2.4.1) from Audacity Downloads. There are options in Audacity for the recording input and playback output devices:

Audacity IO.PNG

If you cannnot see these, click on View -> Toolbars and enable Device Toolbar.

I don't know how well the B-2 mic will work with the Q502USB. The B-2 requires 48V phantom power but the Q502USB only supplies 15V.

• May 28, 2020
Go to page