Statistics

290,115 members
172,710 posts
  • New
    ripebananas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-02

The Pi 400 is an extremely low cost arm computer integrated into a tiny keyboard design, running Raspberry Pi OS (based on Debian Linux).  https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/raspberry-pi-400/

The Pi 400 comes without an audio interface, but 3 USB ports, so the UMC22 is an ideal option for recording and playback. In my case I had a lot of old recordings on minidisk, and as a project wanted to see if a Raspberry Pi could be used for mastering these old recordings.

I am happy to say the UMC22 worked out of the box, and flawlessly with Audacity.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    angurbeats
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-21

hi, the X Touch One was fine before firmware update.  since the update, the F buttons do not light up when pressed, its hard to know which buttons are being used without being lite up.  previously it was mapped to use certain functions and it used to light up.  now its using the same functions but doesnt light up.  could you please tell me how to go about fixing this, either by re-writing map (but need to know what to type in) or any other options.

Daw is Reason 11.  Windows 10

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    vaitsis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Hi everybody!!

Is there any way to channel global channel on an X-touch mini? I am a mac user!

0 5
    • vaitsis
      NicJonesMT Hi Vaitsis.
      I have just replied to your support ticket.
      Can you please check your spam/junk email incase the message was routed to here.
      • Jun 21
    • vaitsis
      vaitsis

thank you!!!

• Jun 21
    • vaitsis
      vaitsis

• Jun 21
  • New
    AndrewBroughton
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-06

Where are the release notes for the X-Touch firmware version 1.22?

0 28
    • AndrewBroughton
      NicJonesMT Hi AndrewBroughton
      I've messaged the Dev team about this.
      As soon as I get a response I will let you know.
      • Jun 8
    • AndrewBroughton
      NicJonesMT

Hi AndrewBroughton.
      The Dev team have advised that this firmware does not have a firmware release note. It was required by production to support alternative MCU's.

• Jun 8
    • AndrewBroughton
      AndrewBroughton

Thank you.
      But, that could be a release note. "Support for coming MCU hardware. No new features, functions or bug fixes."
      They could include the release notes from previous versions as well, in case someone is upgrading from pre-1.21.
      Appreciate you finding out the answer, though!

• Jun 8
    • AndrewBroughton
      AndrewBroughton They emailed me the “release notes”

Release-Notes_BE_0808-AAD_X-TOUCH_v1-22.pdf
      • Jun 26
  • New
    danayalon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-29

Hi im new in here

Im not sure if it was talked in the past

Im using fcb 1010 in live shows with ableton

Im wondering if bheringer will release a version of fcb 1010 with usb connection

Instead of using a conversion from 5 pin midi to usb ?

Many thanks

Dan

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Omogbolade1003
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-28

Hello,

I just got a Behringer UMX 610 MIDI controller, I've correctly connected it to my PC according to the manual...but as I power it on, the lights come on automatically, and won't turn off and the buttons and keys don't function, even though it has been recognized by the PC

read more...
    0 8
    • Omogbolade1003
      WilliamR Please be sure you are using the drivers on the product page. Once installed, plug directly into the USB port and preferably not a USB hub. Then whatever daw you are using, set the umx as your midi device.
      • May 28
  • New
    Damage
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

I brought a behringer 2a controller it came with deckadance2 Voucher but I can't get it to activate can anyone please send me an information thanks

1 116
    • Damage
      Dale_M Hi Damage if you purchased a Behringer hardware unit and received a voucher for Deckadance LE Edition, please follow these steps to redeem your software:

Download and Install the latest demo:

Go to the Stanton Deckadance website and click "Demos" tab. Scroll down and download the demo for PC or Mac.

Stanton Deckadance2 Website

http://www.stantondj.com/deckadance-2.html

Enter your Behringer voucher code

Click the following link and enter your code (you may need to create a Cakewalk account, or use an existing account)

http://www.cakewalk.com/Register/Deckadance-Registration

With Deckadance open click on the toolbar "Preferences" icon (top-left corner)

Select "Registration" on the left menu.

Under "Registration Steps":

Click "For LE Edition" and save the generated CRQ file to your desktop

Click "Activation Website" ** and upload your CRQ file.

Activation webpage will quickly send back a response DAT file. Save it to your desktop.

Click "Import Activation Response" and upload your *.DAT file

Activation is now complete. LE Edition serial-number should now be visible on the same registration screen.

** If you cannot access the Activation Page through Internet Explorer, please ensure your cookie settings:

Go to menu: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy - > Advanced

"Override automatic cookie handling" should be Enabled.

"Third-Party" cookies set to "Accept"

"Always allow session cookies" is unchecked.

https://forum.gibson.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20176
      • January 12, 2021
    • Damage
      newgroove2 Hi, unfortunately, now it is impossibile to create new account: "Create Account - New Cakewalk account creation is currently disabled. How can we do now as new customer???
      • May 13
  • New
    BigD65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-27

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET AN UPGRADES SOFTWARE CIP FOR MY FCB1010 AND CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT ONE OR WERE TO GET ONE . CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT. 

0 14
  • New
    jman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

Can anyone please help me on how to order the manufacture chip with latest firmware?

I had a very old uno chip but want to replace it with the manufacture one and Behringer does not respond to me request.

Thank you all

0 14
    • jman
      Nigel67 Hi jman. I am very sorry that nobody has replied to the ticket that you submitted. Can you let me know the ticket number and I will ask someone to reply to you.
      • December 29, 2021
    • jman
      RobertGerritsen I have a FCB1010 firmware image version 2.55 in BIN format
      • Apr 20
  • New
    markhes9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-07

Hello Tribers, i recently purchased a RD-6 drum sequencer, downloaded synth tribe, uptaded the software and i am still not able to get any sound out of it. 

Currently running Mac Os Catalina 10.15.7 and Logic pro x. 

and the mix out of the RD 6 into my Apogge Duet instrumnet mono input with a balanced TRS cable. not sure if this matters.

i did set the unit to be synced via USB as per quick install guide as well. but i cant seem to write a pattern not get any out put out of it.

also i try contacting berihnger support and they said to use the quick set up guide and that the problem most likely has to do with my DAW "(Contact Apple support if you need assistance with Logic, as there is only limited information we can provide)"

any help is greatly apreciated. 

Thanks guys.

read more...
    0 6
Go to page