Statistics

254,392 members
132,075 posts
  • New
    fusseltier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

Still haven't received my tracktion activation code yet. My tickets keep being closed but nobody contacts me or sends my code. 

1 63
    • fusseltier
      KyleJohnson Hello, if you can please send me a message with one of your case numbers I will look into this issue for you.
      • Apr 12
  • New
    fusseltier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I've registered twice and still haven't received my tracktion activation code. 

0 65
  • New
    drummersfriend65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hi, ich suche Ersatzknöpfe (schwarz ) für das USB Midi Keyboard Uma 25 S.

Gruß Jan

0 85
    • drummersfriend65
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi drummersfriend65, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket.
      • Mar 29
  • New
    fawudd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-12

On my new Macbook Pro M1 Big Sur, I am having the same symptoms as posted back in November by another X Touch 1 user. Fader at zero, no LEDs, blank scribble. Basically the X Touch is unrecognized and unusable. I am running the most current firmware 1.08. From what i have read, there is no Mac software/driver needed. Is anyone aware of a solution or is this still a Behringer technical issue?

read more...
    0 118
    • fawudd
      PedroRodrigues Hi fawudd, please consider that when it comes to updating to MacOS11 / Big Sur, this could lead to issues as our unit are not fully complaint.

However, USB audio/MIDI function of our products is fully USB 2.0 compliant and should keep working under CoreAudio as before.

The user must also consider that new Macs with Apple M1 (ARM-based) processors are not yet officially supported, the audio issues with M1 are purely Apple ‘s domain as this is caused by the new AMR architecture.
      For now, if you wish to use this unit you must downgrade your OSX version.
      Unfortunately, at this moment we cannot provide a time windows to when we will perform any update on our units.
      • Mar 24
    • fawudd
      fawudd Pedro, thanks for your response, but I am reading 2 different things. You are saying the unit is not fully compliant with Big Sur, but you are also saying that it should work just like any USB 2.0 compliant device. My X-Touch 1 device is not even recognized by the Macbook, but 7 of my older USB 2.0 devices are working without issue. It works fine when I connect back to my old windows laptop.
      • Mar 24
  • New
    chmieleslav
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-17

Dear all, 

My setup:

- Brand new FCB1010 MIDI controller, firmware 2.50.1 E

- Roland UM-ONE Mk2 MIDI-to-USB interface

- Windows 10 PC

- 3rd party software: MIDI-OX, FCB1010 Manager

I started to manually program MIDI messages (notes) sent by the footswitches in order to control Ableton. The programming went well for footswitches 1 to 4 (test with MIDI-OX: OK, MIDI mapping in Ableton: OK). But when I programmed the footswitch 5, I noticed that the note programmed on footswitch 5 also got programmed on the footswitch 1 (it replaced the MIDI message that I initially set on footswitch 1). The same thing happened for the footwsitch 6 - its note also got programmed on the footswitch 2, etc. Then I factory reset my FCB1010 and read back all the presets with FCB Manager software. A strange pattern emerged (see attachment): the footswitches on my FCB1010 seem to be "routed" in pairs with offset 4 (5 is routed on 1, 6 is routed on 2, ...). I tried everything and it seems impossible to me to program these footswitches with different MIDI messages...   

I would not blame the MIDI-to-USB interface for this: I get the same issue when I do the manual programming ("tapdance"), when the FCB1010 is not even connected to the PC. Even then I can tell what the result will be: manual note programming, footswitch 10 LED blinking, before I enter the new value the FCB1010 shows the old one (for ex. I program footswitch 1 with note 60 - OK, then I program footswitch 5 with note 64 - OK, then I want to program footswitch 1 again and the display "suggests the previous note" 64, which I never programmed on footswitch 1!).

I also get the issue when I program MIDI messages via SysEx using FCB1010 Manager. 

This happens with MIDI messages of different types: PC, CC, notes...

Am I doing something wrong? Or is my FCB1010 broken?

Thank you in advance for your help

Piotr

read more...
    0 139
    • chmieleslav
      PedroRodrigues Hi chmieleslav please follow the link below to access a document that will guide you with a full set up for your FCB 1010. Please follow all the steps and confirm if your still have the same issues. To access the guide please follow the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/FDpsNvB6Afd44WjQg/
      • Mar 17
  • New
    Enrico1982
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-08

I'm having issues to load the preset I made onto the controller.

When I hit load the message attached comes up.

I don't understand how should I proceed.

Thanks.

0 87
    • Enrico1982
      PedroRodrigues Hi Enrico1982,please consider that this unit is discontinued so the resources available are scarce, please consider that the issue that you are referring to is related to the fact that you have issues concerning the BCL blocks more precisely the Block Start statement.
      To access a guide that my help you on this matter please follow the link below:
      https://wsi.li/dl/PiWAarYKcYzfSiYjT/
      • Mar 9
  • New
    ST3V3K
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-08

Hi, is there a UK contact for hardware repair please. NOISE toggle switch is faulty (very loose and doesn't feel "centered" ) and appears to be stopping some of the Osc functions. 
    thanks steve

0 69
    • ST3V3K
      DavidKnighton Hello ST3V3K,
      For service information, please use the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Drop down to SERVICE REQUEST to submit a ticket. There you will be asked to submit your claim information so you can get your item repaired.
      • Mar 8
  • New
    TomCullenAV
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

Hi

Is this going to be released?

Need to get a Midi CV keyboard soon, so will have to go keystep if its not out soon

0 89
    • TomCullenAV
      DavidKnighton Hi TomCullenAV,
      If you're in the USA, you'll need to reach out to Sweetwater to discuss product availability. I don't see the SWING has been listed on their website though, not even for presale. For Europe, try Thomann. Again, not seeing it on their website either.
      • Mar 4
  • New
    stormfield
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-01

Hi! Can anyone advise? My TD3 resonance knob needs replacing, it's out of warranty.

Does anybody know what part nunber it is, or where i can find it? The potentiometer

When turning quickly, it makes a loud crackling sound. Less bad if turned very slowly. A spray of contact cleaner helps fix the problem for about 15 minutes, then the crackle returns. 

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 106
    • stormfield
      DavidKnighton Hello stormfield,
      it sounds like your potentiometer could use a lubricant instead of cleaner. Some cleaners claim to lubricate as well, but don't believe the hype. At any rate, you will need to submit a SPARE PARTS request to see if you can order the correct pot. The part number is I03-00002-21350. It is a mono 50 K-Ohm B taper. Click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page, then scroll down and click the SPARE PARTS tile to submit a request. We have 200 pieces available currently in USA.
      • Mar 2
    • stormfield
      stormfield Hi Dave, thanks for the quick reply. re: the potentiometer lubricant - what brand/name of spray would you recommend for this? I could try that before going the component route
      • Mar 2
  • New
    miswest1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-28

My crave will not play the sequencer or change tempo. I've only had it a week ? it was fine yesterday.  The midi still works though.

Any advice ?

0 81
    • miswest1
      PedroRodrigues Hi miswest1 please confirm that you have press SHIFT + KYBD to change the sequencer to keyboard mode.
      Please also consider that you can press SHIFT + STEP to change the sequencer to STEP mod.
      • Mar 1
    • miswest1
      miswest1 No it wasn't that. This was totally non responsive as if it was broken.
      • Mar 2
    • miswest1
      miswest1 Then suddenly it worked again and I was exhausted with it but happy it was working again. The next day it happened again, I was truly gutted as I wanted to crack on learning key combo's. Exhausted with it again, I plugged it into my laptop, downloaded the Crave software, installed it . It recognised the crave was plugged in and there was a global reset button, I clicked on that and it all worked fine again. Then it happened again so I clicked global reset and back to working again. Its something to do with midi being plugged in , like the midi clock or something puts it into a different mode, I'm not sure !
      • Mar 2
    • miswest1
      miswest1 I just know that when it happens again I will plug the USB into my computer and global reset it with the Behringer software.
      • Mar 2
    • miswest1
      miswest1 Thanks for offering me your help.
      • Mar 2
Go to page