254,390 members
132,073 posts
  • New
    Digiti4444
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

Just received berhringer rd8 ,going through controls 

And my one doesn't seem too erase and copy 

Erases after factory reset then stops after a few goes ..

All the correct communication when trying to copy but then doesn't copy 

Item came already programmed too ..which means been used before ..

Any suggestions ,

read more...
    0 60
    • Digiti4444
      ThorstenBösing Have you the actual Firmware on it ? Try to use the Synthtribe App and have a look on the Firmware.
      • December 13, 2020
  • New
    ralphiedee
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-09

A little bit more on how to take two patterns and merge them together to form one, I see a few videos but they do not touch on this.

0 118
    • ralphiedee
      PedroRodrigues Hi ralphiedee, If you want to edit any patterns stored on the Behringer TD-3 using the Behringer Synth Tool app, select the Pattern group, Pattern section, and Pattern where the pattern is stored, then click Recall.
      There are two components to a pattern: the rhythm and changing the pitch’s attributes (accent, transposition, etc.). You can create up to 250 user patterns, but only 16 can be used at a time: 8 on Pattern Section A and 8 on Pattern Section B.
      To enter the pattern rhythm
      Use the Mode knob and select Write.
      Press the pattern group (A or B) and select the pattern number (1-8) you want your pattern to reside.
      Hold function + press step to select the number of steps you want the pattern to be (i.e., hold the function button, then press the step button four times to create a four-step pattern).
      You can have up to 16 steps per pattern.
      Press Pitch to enter pitch mode.
      Use the silver and black keys to enter the pitch.
      Press the time mode button, then use the transpose up to enter 16th notes, and transpose down to enter triplets to enter the rhythm.
      It will automatically exit time mode once the amount of steps has been reached (i.e., after entering the fourth step, you will automatically exit time mode)
      All rhythms are based on 16th notes.
      Edit pattern pitches

If you need to change a pitch in your pattern, you will need to go into pitch mode and go through each step manually.

Press PITCH MODE to return to the start of the pattern.
      Press WRITE/NEXT to play the notes one at a time.
      Press BACK to go back to the last note played.
      Enter the new note.
      Hold either TRANSPOSE button and then press the note.
      Press WRITE/NEXT until all notes have been played.
      Press FUNCTION to exit.
      Change the pitch attributes

Press the Pitch mode button.,
      Press the press Write/Next to go through the steps.
      Press and hold the Write/Next button, and press the silver Transpose, Accent, and Slide to apply the parameter to the selected step.
      Once you’re finished, turn the Mode knob to Pattern Play.
      Pattern tips

Press Start/stop and Clear at the same time to create a random pattern.
      While a pattern is playing, press the Clear button to turn on the metronome. Once the metronome begins playing, you can just tap your rhythm in.

Create tracks using patterns
      Once you’ve created your patterns, you can then assign them to tracks. There are a total of seven tracks you can create.
      Use the Track Pattern group knob to select the track your pattern(s) will be played. There are seven tracks to choose from.
      Turn the mode wheel up to Track Write, then press Bar Reset.
      Press start and select the first pattern you want in your track.
      Press the next pattern you want on your track, then press Write/Next.
      Once you’re finished creating your track, press Clear, Write/Next, then Start/Stop.
      Turn the Mode knob to Track Play to hear the arrangement.
      I hope this helps
      • December 10, 2020
    • ralphiedee
      ralphiedee Yes this helps but the last piece to the puzzle for me would be to know if I could play a pattern off my keyboard, record the midi notes in Ableton then be able to copy those notes into the 303 using the sync tool so I could then add the accents or slides and transposing if any. Now al I can do is to put both screens up and copy by eye. ???
      • December 10, 2020
      • Behringer 303 sync tool 2.4.0 questions
        PedroRodrigues Hi ralphiedee please be aware that you will be able to play a pattern off your keyboard and record the midi notes in Ableton, but you need to implement that on the Abelton side. Regarding the ability to copy those notes into the 303 using the sync tool that will not be possible. Thank you
        • December 11, 2020
    • ralphiedee
      ralphiedee I figured that thx
      • December 11, 2020
  • New
    Zigo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-07

Is there a document anywhere which details all the MIDI commands for the CMD PL-1?

0 78
  • New
    TylerMorton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

Went to the product download page to get this for a new computer and it seems to be gone? Does anyone know where to download the X-touch editor from? 

0 70
    • TylerMorton
      DaveMorrison X-TOUCH MINI or Compact? They're under the "Product Library: Software" menu for each product.
      • November 28, 2020
    • TylerMorton
      john0121 Just click "software" on the right of the page here and you'll see it:

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B3L
      • November 29, 2020
      • X-Touch Editor?
        estuermer Nope there is nothing
        • December 4, 2020
      • X-Touch Editor?
        DaveMorrison Things disappear (and re-appear) on this website and now the "Product Library: Software" menu is gone, gone, gone.
        • December 6, 2020
    • TylerMorton
      LingLong35 The product page does not have a link to download the editor. Anyone have a copy and upload one?
      • December 6, 2020
    • TylerMorton
      john0121 Sorry, the link is missing at the moment. This has been reported to the web team for a fix. In the meantime here is a copy posted at wetransfer

https://we.tl/t-j6jB9tRXnC
      • December 6, 2020
  • New
    LingLong35
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-06

The product page doesn't have a link download the software and google isn't much help. Anyone have a copy they want to upload share?

0 51
    • LingLong35
      john0121 Hi Jack, sorry the link is missing at the moment. This has been reported to the web team to get it back in place. In the meantime here is a copy to download:

https://we.tl/t-j6jB9tRXnC

Hope this helps
      • December 6, 2020
      • Where to find the X-Touch mini editor software?
        estuermer thank you. I thought I am blind and/or crazy.
        • ·
        • December 7, 2020
      • Where to find the X-Touch mini editor software?
        LingLong35 Thank you John!
        • ·
        • December 7, 2020
  • New
    claritasetsapientia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-06

Hi everyone!

New member here. I just purchased my U-Phoria and excited to put it to good use. Unfortunately my Macbook doesn't seem to recognize it. I looked for drivers on the Behringer website but only found drivers for Windows. Can you help me find drivers for Mac?

Thanks so much!

read more...
    0 158
    • claritasetsapientia
      DaveMorrison This device is Plug and Play. No drivers are required (or available). Look in the "System Report" in the USB section under the Hardware tab to see if it's being detected. (you can get there under the "apple" menu: "about this Mac" or search for "System Report"). With the last few OS versions, you'll also have to allow the "microphone" to be enable for each program to allow any sound to the computer (look under "System Preferences: Security & Privacy": Privacy: Microphones".
      • December 6, 2020
  • New
    SamMadoo
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-12-01

Behringer used to sell these chips for the FCB1010 through their own official Amazon store for like $9. I still have a screenshot of that! Now all of a sudden it's sold for $79 through other sellers?

Here's the Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011VGPUSS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=inthemix08-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B011VGPUSS&linkId=dc8b84f7da9dabc5a0136a687ad7aa9c&fbclid=IwAR0e5uHTAskjZxumBgnLE5N1H9TbQwPY6lystD0i3p0x8-dQC51enfqWZTM

Click on "Available from these sellers" and see it for yourself.

read more...
    1 71
  • New
    YiannisKan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-30

Guys I am looking for a manual or a video or directions on how to assign the fuction Buttons of my X touch One through Steinberg's Cubase !

Best regards,

John

0 131
    • YiannisKan
      WilliamR Hello, here is a setup video for you.
      • November 30, 2020
    • YiannisKan
    • YiannisKan
      YiannisKan Thank you my friend but I have already seen this video and it does not answer my question ! This is a starting setup video. I am asking how to assign the 4 function button s of Xtouch one through Cubase. There is a video of the same guy showing this for Logic but not on Cubase!
      • November 30, 2020
  • New
    EduardoGF
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

Hi, i have an issue with my UM2, when i conect it to my computer, my computer detects the sound of my guitar, but i can't hear anything. Please help!

0 108
  • New
    caydenakerman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-22

Hey,

This is probably a simple answer but can I load my own drum samples from Splice into the Beheinger RD-8?

0 68
Go to page