Statistics

299,184 members
182,900 posts
  • New
    Francoisdb23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-05

Hi There

Struggling to get Behringer FCB1010 working with Mac M1/ Ableton Live 11 as Midi footcontroller. Is this even possible?  

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated

0 59
    • Francoisdb23
      PedroRodrigues Hi Francoisdb23 Thank you for your post I believe that your FCB1010 will not work with a Apple M1 (ARM-based), as Apple made fundamental changes at all levels on this architecture that might not allow the FCB1010 to communicate. To confirm this I would suggest performing a configuration test with an older Mac to confirm that your FCB1010 is fully operational, this way confirming that the issue is on the M1 side. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Aug 5
    • Francoisdb23
      Radek9285 I've just got FCB1010 working with MacBook Air, M1 through WIDI Jack.
      • Sep 24
  • New
    owsley66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-15

Hello 

I have bought the Swing Midi controller and I noticed that trying to record a sequence the TAP (to enter a rest/tie/legato) as described in the guide, seems not working.

So I decided to upgrade to firmware v1.1.38 but same thing.

Also the app Control Tribe is stuck on this screenshot and I can not access to all the inner parameters of the Swing.

Is anybody there to help me out?

Thanks

read more...
    0 12
    • owsley66
      owsley66 I have solved the issue to access to the inner parameters of the Swing, but the Tap functions as described on the manual (rest/tie/legato) are stil NOT working. Why?????
      • Sep 21
    • owsley66
      curtislx

I am having this issue as well. TAP not working, arp and sequence not working,. ,will only work when arp is stopped.

• Sep 24
  • New
    BAROENTERTAINMENT001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-07

Hello friends, I have a Behringer UMX490 but my pc running on windows 11 can't detect it. Please help me...

0 4
    • BAROENTERTAINMENT001
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi BAROENTERTAINMENT001, please note the UMX490 is now considered a Legacy product, with this in mind we cannot fully confirm its compatibility with newer operating systems, however, I have included some troubleshooting steps for you below:

Replace your USB Cable.
      Try an alternative USB Port.
      Where possible use USB 2.0.
      If you are connecting via a USB Hub please connect directly to your computer.
      Ensure you have the correct drivers installed.
      Upgrade your USB Drivers and BIOS.
      Ensure no USB Power saving settings are enabled.
      If the UMX does not seem to be powering on when using USB power please try one of the alternative power methods.
      Lastly, please try a computer running an older OS.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    crsplayer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-16

I’m a pianist and keyboardist, I ne ed a midi controller for mi Oberheim Matrix 1000.
    Since a long time I know that the BCR2000 can be a great solution for me but now I’ve discovered that Behringer in january 2021 announced his successor, the BCR32.
    I don’t know if it will be produced for sure so I want to ask if somebody knows anything about, I really desire this device.
    Thank to anyone will be answer.

Paolo

read more...
    0 47
    • crsplayer
      PedroRodrigues Hi crsplayer, thank you for your post, please consider that the BCR32 is still in production and we do not have any updates on the release date. I would advise you to keep an eye on our social media for any updates on this matter. Thank you
      • Aug 25
  • New
    FrankDFusion
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-10

Hey Tribe

I'd love Behringer to produce a 3 or 5 octave Midi Keyboard with intellignet LED display as follows:

1. Keys default lights can be set as off or on (choose colour scheme) 

2. Keys Light up when pressed (different colours) (& brighter if faster velocity)

3. Set Key colour schemes (colour sets etc  red & orange,  Pink & Blue (synthwave) etc etc)

4. Any Midi note data routed through will trigger the key lights

5. any routed Beats to 16ths could sequence through 16 drum/sample triggers in a linear formation

The Sharps / Flats could be a darker semi-transparent plastic

the white notes a pure clear plastic

This would make an excellent visual instrument tool for on-stage and the studio also

Thanks

Frank

read more...
    0 9
    • FrankDFusion
      PedroRodrigues Hi FrankDFusion, thank you for your post, I will forward your product suggestion to the relevant Team for analysis. Thank you
      • Aug 11
  • New
    DougDeMarche
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-26

Literally have spent 2 days trying to get this midi controller to control my XAir.  I have zero problem with my Helix and Zero problem with my MC8.  It would seem since Behringer makes both they should be able to make it seamless but...it isn't.  Makes me want to get rid of every Behringer product I own!  I am definitely doing global and preset programming as directed by the manufacturer.  When I program any control change with 6 or 7 such as Mute Mute Group it changes my snapshot.  I know that PC's are on channel 1 and change the snapshots...I am not.  I'm on channel 2.  Getting ready to call uncle and send it back!

read more...
    0 15
    • DougDeMarche
      Paul_Vannatto Evidently you are "definitely doing global and preset programming as directed by the manufacturer", but by a different manufacturer, since PC ch 1 changes snapshots. If you want to control channel mutes, you need to use cc chan 2. See this table for details:
      https://behringer.world/wiki/doku.php?id=x-air_midi
      • Jul 25
    • DougDeMarche
      DougDeMarche

Paul I didn’t say I was using PC Channel 2. I’m using CC Channel 2. Where are you seeing CC Channel 1?

• Jul 25
    • DougDeMarche
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Doug, re-read my post. I had to correct it (typo error). The link I provided is the X-Air/M-Air Midi Table that I copied from the now defunct official X32/X-Air wiki.
      • Jul 25
    • DougDeMarche
      DougDeMarche I appreciate it Paul and you are always helpful. This is what I’m using and it seems to be the same. Apparently the eprom these ship with are garbage so they get ya for another $35 to make the thing work properly.
      • Jul 25
    • DougDeMarche
      DougDeMarche I appreciate it Paul and you are always helpful. This is what I’m using and it seems to be the same. Apparently the eprom these ship with are garbage so they get ya for another $35 to make the thing work properly.
      • Jul 25
  • New
    Drumberto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-09

Para cuando un clon del Cymatic Lp 16,por favor¡??For when a clone of the Cymatic Lp 16, please??

0 3
  • New
    Tavo78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

I'm trying to sync the swing and the message is " Midi port closed, trying reconnection"

What can I do to fix this?

0 10
  • New
    angurbeats
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-21

hi, the X Touch One was fine before firmware update.  since the update, the F buttons do not light up when pressed, its hard to know which buttons are being used without being lite up.  previously it was mapped to use certain functions and it used to light up.  now its using the same functions but doesnt light up.  could you please tell me how to go about fixing this, either by re-writing map (but need to know what to type in) or any other options.

Daw is Reason 11.  Windows 10

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    vaitsis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Hi everybody!!

Is there any way to channel global channel on an X-touch mini? I am a mac user!

0 14
    • vaitsis
      NicJonesMT Hi Vaitsis.
      I have just replied to your support ticket.
      Can you please check your spam/junk email incase the message was routed to here.
      • Jun 21
    • vaitsis
      vaitsis

thank you!!!

• Jun 21
    • vaitsis
      vaitsis

• Jun 21
    • vaitsis
      AndyY

I wrote a small cli for changing the global channel / device id / mode change. You can find it here:

https://github.com/AndreasPantle/X-Touch-Mini-HandsOn

• Aug 12
Go to page