Statistics

260,197 members
138,699 posts
  • djstatix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-06

Anyone know how to do this the easy way? How to make the pads start sequentially from C1 and up without programing all pads separately?  Not F#3.  When I try and change it says "MSG CONFLICTS WITH ANOTHER CONTROL!"  

0 49
    • djstatix
      NicJonesMT Hi DJStatix.
      Sorry for the delay in contacting you.
      As we are currently working remotely I don't have access to a Motor, but from what I remember it needs to be programmed separately.
      With regard to the error you receive, could you please open a technical support ticket and we can go through some further trouble shooting with you?
      If you could please include in the ticket your full setup and exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we can then advise you further.
      • August 13, 2020
    • djstatix
      djstatix I just programed them all separately.
      • Nov 23
  • New
    d1951
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-22

제품등록에서

구매증명/이보이스여야 합니다   

한국에서 구매

구매정보를 어떠께구하나요

read more...
    1 13
  • New
    Slapstician
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

Are there any Motor 61 owners using Apple Mainstage? Anyone willing to mentor a new user? Would love to collaborate!

-Terry

0 2
  • New
    Slava202189113636463
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-03

Добрый день!

Подскажите можно ли подключить X touch mini  к x Air xr12 без PC?

Прямо в usb c Air, будет ли это работать)?

Good day!

Can you tell me if you can connect X touch mini to x Air xr12 without a PC?

Directly to usb with Air, will this work)?

read more...
    0 6
    • Slava202189113636463
      PedroRodrigues Hi Slava202189113636463, thank you for your post, you would always require a computer for this set up, as the computer will be managing the MIDI communication and the control messages between the X-TOUCH MINI and the X-AIR APP that controls the XR12 . Thank you
      • Nov 5
  • New
    Slava202189113636463
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-03

Добрый день!

Не могу подключить контроллер к win xp sp3 64.

X touch  mini работает с этой операционной системой?

0 2
    • Slava202189113636463
      PedroRodrigues Hi Slava202189113636463, thank you for your post , the unit comes pre-configured with MIDI set up or MACKY CONTROL MODE . I don't believe the oldest version of Editor for the X-TOUCH MINI would run on that Win version. To access a video for this unit please follow the link below : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLGm7FtpFVE Thank you.
      • Nov 5
  • New
    fawudd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-12

On my new Macbook Pro M1 Big Sur, I am having the same symptoms as posted back in November by another X Touch 1 user. Fader at zero, no LEDs, blank scribble. Basically the X Touch is unrecognized and unusable. I am running the most current firmware 1.08. From what i have read, there is no Mac software/driver needed. Is anyone aware of a solution or is this still a Behringer technical issue?

read more...
    0 130
    • fawudd
      PedroRodrigues Hi fawudd, please consider that when it comes to updating to MacOS11 / Big Sur, this could lead to issues as our unit are not fully complaint.

However, USB audio/MIDI function of our products is fully USB 2.0 compliant and should keep working under CoreAudio as before.

The user must also consider that new Macs with Apple M1 (ARM-based) processors are not yet officially supported, the audio issues with M1 are purely Apple ‘s domain as this is caused by the new AMR architecture.
      For now, if you wish to use this unit you must downgrade your OSX version.
      Unfortunately, at this moment we cannot provide a time windows to when we will perform any update on our units.
      • Mar 24
    • fawudd
      fawudd Pedro, thanks for your response, but I am reading 2 different things. You are saying the unit is not fully compliant with Big Sur, but you are also saying that it should work just like any USB 2.0 compliant device. My X-Touch 1 device is not even recognized by the Macbook, but 7 of my older USB 2.0 devices are working without issue. It works fine when I connect back to my old windows laptop.
      • Mar 24
    • fawudd
      ErikBaker Pedro, I just bought an X-Touch one and have a MacBook Air running Waveform 11. I couldn’t get my x-touch working properly, then I stumbled onto this conversation. Any news if Behringer will be updating firmware so that the x-touch can function with MacOS Big Sur?
      • Oct 23
    • fawudd
      PedroRodrigues

Hi fawudd, you are correct your analysis, the unit work just like any USB 2.0 compliant device, the issue is that the Macbook M1 Big Sur being the new architecture will create issue interfacing with the X-Touch like its having issue with any other device that has software that was designed to operate with the Intel Mac chip.

• Oct 24
  • New
    Mo1711
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hello there!

I am helping my brother in law (he is a musician in Brazil) to find a spare part for his Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010.

Does anybody know where I can purchase online Behringer spare parts here in the US?

He is looking for the P-FCB1010 PCB01 PRINCIPAL 014-08911-85202 (P0089/01) Q05-08901-02760.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks! : )

read more...
    0 20
    • Mo1711
      Paul_Vannatto Click on the Support (above) and submit a Spare Parts ticket
      • Sep 21
      • Spare part for FCB1010
        Mo1711 I've tried that twice and didn't get a reply... I have two tickets open : (
        • Sep 21
      • Spare part for FCB1010
        Nigel67 Hi Mo1711. I am very sorry for you not receiving a reply from our spares team. Please can you provide the ticket numbers and I will check the status of your enquiries.
        • Sep 21
      • Spare part for FCB1010
        Nigel67 Hi Mo1711. I have found your three cases that you sent in, the first on the 15/9. This is the one (CAS-487390-L5J7K0) that will be answered as the others are duplicates. It is towards the top of the queue and will probably be answered today if not tomorrow. I am sorry for the delay.
        • Sep 22
  • New
    McElviss
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-12

Hi, is it feasible to connect the XTouch to an XAir or external router by using a WiFi dongle in one of the USB ports?

0 10
  • New
    menachem64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

I just bought  Behringer CMD Touch TC64 MIDI COntroller. I try to connect with Novation Launchpad App in iPad 8 but it still does't work after weeks of retry. 

The CMD Touch is detected by iPad8. I know this when using another app but it pop-up a window to acknowledge incompatibility to "CMD TOUCH" and submit the compatibility request to app vendor.

Any suggestion which IPAD app is compatible with Behringer CMD Touch TC64 

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    Roderico
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Hi there!

I need help. I sold my trusty (yet noisy) BCF2000 and got this X-Touch, with so many lights, buttons... while all I needed was relatively silent faders for volume automation.

Since I purchased this unit, it randomly disconnects from Pro Tools (though it does´t warn me at all with any message in the daw). It just stops responding to my movements, and no more volume automation is written. It receives data, and keeps moving the faders along the project, but then I need to restart bot the X-Touch and the DAW (happens the same in Studio One). 

Any ideas if this may be something with an easy solution? I´ve read some posts about power grounding, but my unit is connected to an earthed plug, and USB is directly plugged to the computer, no hubs in between. 

I mean, I can´t return this unit now, I´ve got TONS of work to do with it in the next months, and It´s a bummer to be obliged to stop every other minute for this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

read more...
    0 18
Go to page