Statistics

294,533 members
177,638 posts
  • New
    Omogbolade1003
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-28

Hello,

I just got a Behringer UMX 610 MIDI controller, I've correctly connected it to my PC according to the manual...but as I power it on, the lights come on automatically, and won't turn off and the buttons and keys don't function, even though it has been recognized by the PC

read more...
    0 12
    • Omogbolade1003
      WilliamR Please be sure you are using the drivers on the product page. Once installed, plug directly into the USB port and preferably not a USB hub. Then whatever daw you are using, set the umx as your midi device.
      • May 28
  • New
    Damage
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

I brought a behringer 2a controller it came with deckadance2 Voucher but I can't get it to activate can anyone please send me an information thanks

1 121
    • Damage
      Dale_M Hi Damage if you purchased a Behringer hardware unit and received a voucher for Deckadance LE Edition, please follow these steps to redeem your software:

Download and Install the latest demo:

Go to the Stanton Deckadance website and click "Demos" tab. Scroll down and download the demo for PC or Mac.

Stanton Deckadance2 Website

http://www.stantondj.com/deckadance-2.html

Enter your Behringer voucher code

Click the following link and enter your code (you may need to create a Cakewalk account, or use an existing account)

http://www.cakewalk.com/Register/Deckadance-Registration

With Deckadance open click on the toolbar "Preferences" icon (top-left corner)

Select "Registration" on the left menu.

Under "Registration Steps":

Click "For LE Edition" and save the generated CRQ file to your desktop

Click "Activation Website" ** and upload your CRQ file.

Activation webpage will quickly send back a response DAT file. Save it to your desktop.

Click "Import Activation Response" and upload your *.DAT file

Activation is now complete. LE Edition serial-number should now be visible on the same registration screen.

** If you cannot access the Activation Page through Internet Explorer, please ensure your cookie settings:

Go to menu: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy - > Advanced

"Override automatic cookie handling" should be Enabled.

"Third-Party" cookies set to "Accept"

"Always allow session cookies" is unchecked.

https://forum.gibson.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20176
      • January 12, 2021
    • Damage
      newgroove2 Hi, unfortunately, now it is impossibile to create new account: "Create Account - New Cakewalk account creation is currently disabled. How can we do now as new customer???
      • May 13
  • New
    BigD65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-27

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET AN UPGRADES SOFTWARE CIP FOR MY FCB1010 AND CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT ONE OR WERE TO GET ONE . CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT. 

0 16
  • New
    jman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

Can anyone please help me on how to order the manufacture chip with latest firmware?

I had a very old uno chip but want to replace it with the manufacture one and Behringer does not respond to me request.

Thank you all

0 14
    • jman
      Nigel67 Hi jman. I am very sorry that nobody has replied to the ticket that you submitted. Can you let me know the ticket number and I will ask someone to reply to you.
      • December 29, 2021
    • jman
      RobertGerritsen I have a FCB1010 firmware image version 2.55 in BIN format
      • Apr 20
  • New
    markhes9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-07

Hello Tribers, i recently purchased a RD-6 drum sequencer, downloaded synth tribe, uptaded the software and i am still not able to get any sound out of it. 

Currently running Mac Os Catalina 10.15.7 and Logic pro x. 

and the mix out of the RD 6 into my Apogge Duet instrumnet mono input with a balanced TRS cable. not sure if this matters.

i did set the unit to be synced via USB as per quick install guide as well. but i cant seem to write a pattern not get any out put out of it.

also i try contacting berihnger support and they said to use the quick set up guide and that the problem most likely has to do with my DAW "(Contact Apple support if you need assistance with Logic, as there is only limited information we can provide)"

any help is greatly apreciated. 

Thanks guys.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    RoryCargill
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-19

I saw this firmware update chip advertised on eBay and it caught my interest. I have an FCB 1010 floor controller which I use to send out patch-change commands for my keyboard rig but I don't have any spare presets slots left as I've used them all up so I'll either have to buy a second FCB 1010 to store the patch-change commands for new material as I add to my repertoire or find a way to increase the number of memory slots... which is why the firmware update caught my interest. I know there are other 3rd-party firmware updates. Does anyone have any knowledge / info / tips to share on this topic?

read more...
    0 123
  • New
    plumum
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

hello, I have connected xtouch to x18  via ethernet router and use ipad via wifi with xair app.

there is communication( fader movements on xtouch are visable in the app (and vv))

but

when i press select channel on xtouch this is not reflected in the app.

Anyone here has a suggestion  what i did wrong.?

hope to hear from you.

read more...
    0 10
    • plumum
      DavidKnighton Hello plumum, The X-Touch and iPad would be considered separate user devices. They do not reflect each other, rather they reflect the mixer.
      • Apr 14
    • plumum
      plumum

Hello David, thnx for your reply. Good to know I didn’t make a mistake. Pity it is not possible to select a channel on the xtouch and then tweak it on the ipad. Would speed up editing . Thanks anyway for your quick reaction.

• Apr 15
  • New
    mrutigliano2022
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Trying to find information on using the FC101o with the Roland Juno DS61.  I can get the patches to change but the wrong patches come up on the Roland.  I am using the MSB, LSB and PC values from the DS61 Data Parameters guide, but does not seem to help.

I did get two patches to come up correctly but not consistently

FC1010 is working fine with my Korg SV1, and Yamaha CS1x.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    sndund
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

I have an X touch Mini that has a firmware issue and I need to force the current firmware back on to it.  However the software says it has the latest firmware and won't let me flash it again.  How can I force the firmware to be updated?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    SNOKing1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

Hi,

Do you have a repair address or number to get an RMA for a repair? I dont mind paying per repair, I just want my units working again. I have 2 UMC404 units that have the blinky lights bug.. I just put them aisde and buy another.. I have not been able to locate a service location here in the states... that I trust... Its the only reason, I have only purchased "self-service-able" classic constructions that I can repair till I find a true address to send repairs to. I dont even care if it takes 6 months.. Im that type of customer. I love you products by the way. Been trying to say hi to Uli and tell him what a great job hes doing. I use his products in my studio and on our albums. Good stuff. I just repaired a 1202FX from the trash bin.. Now its ready to get back to work! 

read more...
    0 9
    • SNOKing1
      Nigel67 Hi SNOKing1. Please send in a ticket to our Service Team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • Apr 12
Go to page