Statistics

294,529 members
177,634 posts
  • New
    gio10001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-09

Do you have any carry case to suggest me to buy for my Behringer X-Touch Mini?

I bought the co2crea Hard travel case (for nanoKONTROL2) on Amazon, but it doesn't fit for my X-touch mini.

Any suggestion, please?

read more...
    0 49
  • New
    Benjazz31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05
    Hello, I made a purchase from woodbrass store. 
    The x-touch is not available at home but also at all online stores.
    Do you know the delivery times?
    thomann announces on its site a delay of 5 to 7 weeks!
    Is the problem the same as with car chips?

Cordialy

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    johnsorganworks
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Supplies of the UMX610 have been very restricted of late, so much so that I assumed it had been discontinued. I've just discovered that Gear4Music are expecting further supplies, but not till April. 

I would really like to know whether the keyboard is still being manufactured, and are Behringer committed to its future production.

Many thanks,

John

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    androo235
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-29

I'd like to ask some questions of any knowledgeable and experienced Reaper users out there, though, maybe my issues are general enough that any home-studio veterans with whatever DAW can respond. Thanks to anyone that does of course. I'd like opinion and observations as to whether what I have in mind is possible or has clear flaws or misconceptions on my part. First background. I'm a hobbyist musician, guitar mostly, but I ran a little analogue studio in my youth and can plink a keyboard a bit. So, now that I approach my dotage I finally have enough space and cash to equip a home studio. I use Reaper and have an X-Touch, a U-Phoria UMC404HD, an Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine and an AKAI MPK-mini. Where I want to go is to record live sound (guitars/basses/voices) either as overdubs to or overdubbed by midi-ed keyboard/drums, themselves, either sequenced (using Reaper?) or as performances that are then midi-editable (in Reaper?) to tidy up my messy playing. Reaper would be at the centre of this being the clock/sync source for any other midi-gear in the chain. Three more specific questions. Will I be able to send/record the midied OP of the SR-16 (or whatever midi-drum source) with each sound on it's own DAW track in one pass. Second, and related, is the SR-16 needed at all? Should/could I just use the MPK-Mini and whatever plug-in drums sounds it came with or I can find online? Third, the x-touch shows up as two midi-devices in Reaper preferences. What is the idea behind that? What scenarios might that help with and how? Overall, do you think my goal is achievable with the gear I have (or, perhaps less, if the SR-16 is superfluous)?

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    TheSingingDrumr
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-12-28

I have recently gotten a sustain pedal for my motor 49 keyboard.  When I run it thru my daw, everything works just find as far as the keyboard when it is in midi mode.  However, when I change the keyboard to MC mode, so I can use the sliders to control things on my daw, etc - the sustain pedal plays not 127.

Anythoughts on how to change that?

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Ric2001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-27

Hi, i own a model d, a ms101, a crave and now a swing keyboard controller. i like it but i have a problem.

it dont works with my ipad (connected to the camera controller). other midi devices work on it.

what can i do?

read more...
    0 35
  • New
    DonShirley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-25

hi is anyone using samplitude pro x? theres a strange problem where the x touch will count the beats but not the bars. if it gets to bar 10 the xtouch show bar 1 and stays there to bar 20 then shows 2. i did ask magix about it but they beleive its a problem with the xtouch. it couts all the other time codes ok just bars and beats

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    PintoSigler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-14

Help

0 3
  • New
    RandalB
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-05

I want to use my XTouch Compact for midi CC's instrument controlling expression, dynamics and breath control.

Is anyone also using the unit for this exclusively and can explain how to set it up for that, from the start?  DAW Cubase.

Thanks kindly.

read more...
    0 16
    • RandalB
      NicJonesMT Hi RandalB.

To assign CC parameters to your XT Compact, you need to download the X-Touch Editor (Windows Only) and manually assign the controls you want to the hardware.

Alternatively you could use a MIDI learn function in Cubase to do this. We do not support Cubase so your best option would be to contact Steinberg directly for further support on MIDI Learn.

If you are still having issues, click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      • December 6, 2021
    • RandalB
      RandalB

• December 6, 2021
    • RandalB
      RandalB

Thanks, Nic. I did download the editor and input the 3 CC fader assignments. But for some reason, no data appears when I'm using the faders on the track recording on. That's why I feel like it's a Cubase assignment of some kind. I guess I'll follow your advice and put a ticket in to Steinberg. :-)

• December 6, 2021
  • New
    MarcelBagpipe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi, I need foot pedals quite often and like those of the 

FS112BX

Can one buy only the plastic footpedal piece of it as a spare part?

thank you

0 48
    • MarcelBagpipe
      Nigel67 Hi MarcelBagpipe. Only the spares team will be able to confirm your question. They can be contacted by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • December 3, 2021
Go to page