Statistics

254,388 members
132,071 posts
  • New
    SamMadoo
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-12-01

Behringer used to sell these chips for the FCB1010 through their own official Amazon store for like $9. I still have a screenshot of that! Now all of a sudden it's sold for $79 through other sellers?

Here's the Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011VGPUSS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=inthemix08-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B011VGPUSS&linkId=dc8b84f7da9dabc5a0136a687ad7aa9c&fbclid=IwAR0e5uHTAskjZxumBgnLE5N1H9TbQwPY6lystD0i3p0x8-dQC51enfqWZTM

Click on "Available from these sellers" and see it for yourself.

read more...
    1 71
  • New
    YiannisKan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-30

Guys I am looking for a manual or a video or directions on how to assign the fuction Buttons of my X touch One through Steinberg's Cubase !

Best regards,

John

0 131
    • YiannisKan
      WilliamR Hello, here is a setup video for you.
      • November 30, 2020
    • YiannisKan
    • YiannisKan
      YiannisKan Thank you my friend but I have already seen this video and it does not answer my question ! This is a starting setup video. I am asking how to assign the 4 function button s of Xtouch one through Cubase. There is a video of the same guy showing this for Logic but not on Cubase!
      • November 30, 2020
  • New
    caydenakerman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-22

Hey,

This is probably a simple answer but can I load my own drum samples from Splice into the Beheinger RD-8?

0 68
  • New
    Shmaury
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-21

Dear Musictribe,

Could u please make the x-touch editor available again? I cant seem to find it anywhere, all the links on the internet directing to the download lead me to the product page but there is no editor available. The encoders on my x-touch mini are working just fine but the buttons dont respond in studio one so i think i should make some adjustments in the editor. Holding the mc button to switch to mc doesnt seem to work either.
    Does anyone have some advice on this? Or if anyone has an alternative link to download the editor,
    it would be much appreciated! 

read more...
    1 53
  • New
    RjTaylor
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

My power supply died and I'm looking to replace it where is a good place to purchase one?

Thanks

Rj 

0 82
    • RjTaylor
      RexBeckett Hi Rod, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 18, 2020
  • mgmgmg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-24

Whenever i press the "Layer A" or "Layer B" button, while already being on that particular layer, the positions of all knobs is being reset. This happens on any DAW and any computer from the very beginning.

Movie showing the behaviour below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CxMoxEYhW7YRVr7JA

read more...
    0 86
    • mgmgmg
      john0121 Hi m g, thanks for the video. I'll send it along to our software team for investigation.
      • October 26, 2020
      • X-Touch Mini Bug
        mgmgmg Thank you.

Just to add: The midi values of the encoders are also reset, so turning one afterwards makes the knob in the DAW "jump". It makes it unusable for a live situation.

A workaround i found in Ableton Live is to disconnect and reconnect the controller so Live resends all the encoder positions.
        • ·
        • October 26, 2020
      • X-Touch Mini Bug
        mgmgmg Any feedback John?
        • November 9, 2020
      • X-Touch Mini Bug
        john0121 Sorry, I'll chase this up today.
        • November 10, 2020
      • X-Touch Mini Bug
        john0121 Would you be able to submit a tech support case via the support button please, it will make our correspondence easier should the dev team need more info. If you could put the subject as FAO John Matthews I'll be sure to pick it up. Thanks
        • November 10, 2020
  • MikeGeorge
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-22

Hi Anyone done this?  Is there any advantage?

Regards

0 38
  • Janetlaw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-20

How do I update the firmware on a Behringer 49?

0 198
  • zaneblanchard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-03

Hello, is there a way to get the x-touch editor software online? I bought my xtouch extender used and it didnt come with any cd or anything. What I want to do is change some of the buttons from toggle to momentary.

0 101
    • zaneblanchard
      JordanNash Hi Zane. The Editor software is available on the product pages for the Compact and Mini, but this won’t help you with the Extender or X-Touch Universal. The Extender and full size X-Touch are designed to work exactly like their Mackie equivalents and are not editable except for firmware updates (through a SysEx utility). You’ll have to do any remapping in your DAW or NLE software.
      Another option is to get add the Compact if you need the customization. This will give you 8 more faders and a whole bunch of encoder knobs and buttons. Personally, I recently got a used full-size X-Touch to go along with my Extender and stopped using my Mini on my workstation.
      • October 3, 2020
      • X-Touch EDITOR
        zaneblanchard And unfortunately the x-touch compact is just too big for the space limitations of my personal setup.
        • October 4, 2020
    • zaneblanchard
      zaneblanchard So is it even possible to make the buttons temporary with a software like Bome Midi Translator? Understanding you may not have knowledge of that but does the controller itself have that capability somewhere?
      • October 4, 2020
  • raenur
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-14

Self explanatory - I'm looking to get a new mac and need to know if the X-touch will work with Catalina - there is no clear statement about support, but the device works without me installing any drivers on High Sierra. If it's a class compliant MIDI device I'd find it odd if it didn't still work.

Can any current users report if they have it running already?

read more...
    0 103
    • raenur
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. Yes, the X-TOUCH is compatible with Mac OS Catalina 10.15
      • September 14, 2020
    • raenur
      ChrisJanton Works fine here - I have been using X-Touch, XR18, X-Air Edit, and Logic Pro X quite nicely on Catalina. No drivers required
      • September 16, 2020
Go to page