Statistics

294,240 members
177,324 posts
  • New
    ripebananas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-02

The Pi 400 is an extremely low cost arm computer integrated into a tiny keyboard design, running Raspberry Pi OS (based on Debian Linux).  https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/raspberry-pi-400/

The Pi 400 comes without an audio interface, but 3 USB ports, so the UMC22 is an ideal option for recording and playback. In my case I had a lot of old recordings on minidisk, and as a project wanted to see if a Raspberry Pi could be used for mastering these old recordings.

I am happy to say the UMC22 worked out of the box, and flawlessly with Audacity.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    acumbass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-04
    Hello,
    Can I connect a midi keyboard to play a virtual instrument with Ableton?
    Greetings
    read more...
    0 7
    • acumbass
      Paul_Vannatto If you are thinking about using the M32 as a midi to USB converter, the answer is no. The midi port are meant to control the M32 itself. But if you select the Midi IN/Out (on Setup, Midi screen), whatever comes in the Midi IN will go out the Midi OUT.
      • Jan 4
  • New
    richardgoodeve
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-26

Hi, does anybody know if you can set different midi channel numbers for different presets. If you can, how do you do it.

0 11
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

Need some help, midi from the rd8 to rd6 & Td3 was working but now it's not triggering anything from the rd6 or Td3. 
    Any suggestions be much appreciated 

0 16
    • Vigvig
      Ntrsn Hello . Your question is not very clear . Do you mean midi note triggering or clock sync ?
      • October 11, 2021
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

Hi gang,

ive lost midi from RD8 to RD6 toTD3

can anyone help?

0 14
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

Hi gang,

ive lost midi between the machines and can't seem to fix it. Can anyone give me some tips?

0 13
  • New
    deckerrexx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

Is there an authorized repair facility for out of warranty TC Voicelive Touch 2  in the Los Angeles CA area? Trying to send midi to Logic Pro X, signal not appearing. Same setup with Behringer UC 440 works fine. Anyone had this problem?

0 60
    • deckerrexx
      NicJonesMT Hi Deckerrexx
      If you click support at the top of the page and submit a Service request, a member of the US service team will be able to advise you further.
      • May 14, 2021
  • New
    fusseltier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

Still haven't received my tracktion activation code yet. My tickets keep being closed but nobody contacts me or sends my code. 

1 89
    • fusseltier
      KyleJohnson Hello, if you can please send me a message with one of your case numbers I will look into this issue for you.
      • April 12, 2021
  • New
    fusseltier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I've registered twice and still haven't received my tracktion activation code. 

0 90
  • New
    stormfield
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-01

Hi! Can anyone advise? My TD3 resonance knob needs replacing, it's out of warranty.

Does anybody know what part nunber it is, or where i can find it? The potentiometer

When turning quickly, it makes a loud crackling sound. Less bad if turned very slowly. A spray of contact cleaner helps fix the problem for about 15 minutes, then the crackle returns. 

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 292
    • stormfield
      DavidKnighton Hello stormfield,
      it sounds like your potentiometer could use a lubricant instead of cleaner. Some cleaners claim to lubricate as well, but don't believe the hype. At any rate, you will need to submit a SPARE PARTS request to see if you can order the correct pot. The part number is I03-00002-21350. It is a mono 50 K-Ohm B taper. Click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page, then scroll down and click the SPARE PARTS tile to submit a request. We have 200 pieces available currently in USA.
      • March 2, 2021
    • stormfield
      stormfield Hi Dave, thanks for the quick reply. re: the potentiometer lubricant - what brand/name of spray would you recommend for this? I could try that before going the component route
      • March 2, 2021
Go to page