Statistics

242,827 members
119,218 posts
  • New
    Jacktod24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

Hello - wondering if there's anyway to put a Sentry on the board without taking up a slot?  Also, would be helpful to have a subtle chorus always on effect to fatten up the tone also without taking up a slot.  Does anyone know if there's a way to do this?

read more...
    0 2
    • Jacktod24
      WilliamR Hello Jack, at the moment, there isn't a way to assign a pedal on the plethora without using a pedal slot. However, you can integrate an external pedal without taking up a slot through the plethora's integrated effects loop.
      • 49 minutes ago
  • New
    CQJR1962
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-05

I'm looking for a barrell jack for the ac adapter plug, anyone know ehere i can get one ??

0 3
    • CQJR1962
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. Please click the support link on the top of the page and create a spare parts case. Someone from our parts team can contact you about getting that part ordered for you.
      • 5 hours ago
  • New
    dckdog1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

My long gone Nova Floor multi fx had my favorite drive section ever, It worked incredible with my main guitar. Does anybody know of a TC Electronic single pedal that replicates that drive section? Any info greatly appreciated!!

0 4
  • New
    plucker51
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-04
    Hi.
    I've been referred here from your facebook page.
    My bass player has an old BH500 head and something has started rattling around inside. It just sounds like something is working loose. It works OK at present but it worries me!
    Can anyone guide me on removing the chassis from the case to have a look? I don't know whether it's just fixed by the 4 screws or if anything else has to be removed. It seems very firmly fixed! This might stop him from throwing it in the skip!

Thanks for any help anyone can give

read more...
    0 4
    • plucker51
      Dale_M Hi there is there any warranty left on the unit? If so we would advise you go to the Support tab above and select the Service option with your proof of purchase so we can assist you, if not please raise a Technical ticket.
      • Wed at 5:10 AM
  • New
    AdamKeler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hi 

Can I somehow save parameter in board after tweaking hot knob? E.g. when I set tempo in delay and change board and change it back, the tempo is different. I can only save tempo when tapping on swicht, but not with hot knob.

0 16
    • AdamKeler
      PedroRodrigues Hi AdamKeler, please consider that the Hot Knobz will allow you to you assign each of the 3 black knobs on Plethora X5 to simultaneously control any or all pedal parameters on your BOARD, for real-time tweaking in PLAY mode.
      This is a BOARD level setting and can be found at SETTINGS > BOARD > HOT KNOBZ
      Thank you
      • Wed at 2:59 AM
  • New
    longtallronnie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

Hi

I have a homemade expression pedal with a 20k pot, will this work with the Plethora X5?

Also, any plans for a global tap tempo?

Cheers

0 3
  • New
    jevries
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

Hi,

I'm hugely  satisfied with my Alter Ego 4x4.  For my 60's music I mainly use Binson Echorec2 setting with bit of spring-reverb on my AC30 for live use.  For home recording I use Binson EC2 / Copycat in stereo mode and some spring reverb on mixing table.   Both sounds are irresistable :-)

For a lot of instrumentals this setting will do perfectly. However- to meet my perfectionism in The Shadows  sounds -

I'd like to know if the Toneprint -app provides a delay setting based on the VOX LongTom echobox 

This would make the AlterEgo even more valuable. 

Make my Day.

regards, Jeroen

read more...
    0 23
    • jevries
      PedroRodrigues Hi jevries unfortunately we do not have a Toneprint based on the VOX Long Tom echo box but maybe the Toneprints for the Flashback delay or the Toneprints for the ALTER EGO X4 VINTAGE ECHO may reveal to be a great tool. This last one was built as a tribute to the classic Binson Echorec to a salute to the sweet Roland Space Echo, an amazing Echoplex sound and of course a custom version of TC ELECTRONIC's own 2290, ALTER EGO X4 Vintage Echo takes you on a trip through the sweetest delay sounds ever. Lo-fi, Hi-fi, Tape, Analog and pristine digital delays. I hope this is a good suggestion. Thank you
      • Mon at 1:11 AM
  • New
    AndrewThomas100
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

Is the TC Crescendo good for the guitar effects in Dreams by Fleetwwod Mac?

0 15
    • AndrewThomas100
      PedroRodrigues Thank you for your contact, please consider that it was used a set of Leslie .
      The slow rotation creates a kind of chorus effect.
      I would suggest using a studio reverb added, called a plate reverb.
      The main thing that makes it sound weird is the volume swell, which can sometimes be done with a volume pedal.
      When you strike the strings, it drops the volume instantly to zero, and then it swells in from there and you will not need your foot on the pedal all the time, it automatically swells in from nothing each time you pick. I hope this helps
      • Mon at 1:02 AM
  • msdf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-11

Hello,

the Flashback 2 has the same modulation engine as the Corona Chorus pedal. There are several chorus Toneprint templates available for the FB2, which I like.

But I want to use some of the Corona Toneprints, as well. How can I access them without having a Corona pedal? It would even be ok (but tedious), to have the option to at least open the Corona toneprints in edit mode to see the settings. Then I could build similar toneprints for the FB2.

I mean, TC Electronic specifically created chorus toneprints to match the old SCF Chorus for example, why can't Flashback users not at least take a look at their settings?

read more...
    0 16
    • msdf
      msdf Screenshots is all I need.
      • Jul 16
    • msdf
      PedroRodrigues Hi msdf thank you for your comments, please consider that you can use cross different Toneprints with other Pedals, please check the Toneprint App to access what Toneprints you can load on the pedal you which to use. Regarding your last suggestion I will forward this matter to our Team. Thank you
      • Mon at 12:50 AM
  • New
    bassbjoern
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hi there! I purchased two very lovley pedals (tuner and compressor) and now I want to use the quick mount system to put them on my rockboard. You can do this by replacing the original screws and screw it on the quick mount. Does somebody know, what type of screws are used, so I can buy some new ones slightly larger?

Thank you from Germany!

read more...
    0 10
Go to page