Statistics

233,962 members
109,558 posts
  • New
    DavidM1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-12

Hi, This is probably a known issue. 

I have an external tap tempo switch connected which works perfectly with the legacy settings from the original Flashback. The new ANA and TAPE settings however play back the tapped tempo at the dotted eighth rate rather than the quarter note rate even though the subdivision switch is set to quarter note.

This might be a result of the preprogrammed "quirkiness" of these settings, i.e. limited maximum delay length. However, it strikes me as a fault that needs a firmware fix. How are we to hear these settings synchronized to a quarter note pulse? What now are the smaller subdivisions? Is the dotted eighth switch now 9/16ths of the tapped tempo?

If this was fixed there would be obvious advantages: 1. Users could use the dotted eighth switch as it was intended, which is to provide that subdivision of the tapped tempo, and 2. There would be consistency accross the fixed delay types allowing the user to subdivide where they wish. The quirkiness wouldn't be lost, just turned into a user choice.

Artist tone prints are a different matter.  Pete Thorn's Flashback 2 TonePrint converts the tap to dotted eighths while Tom Quayle's doesn't.  Their prerogative! :)

Could someone please have a look at this and let me know if a fix might be on the way?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 4
    • DavidM1
      PedroRodrigues Hi DavidM1 thank you for your contact, please consider that to be able to assist you with more tools on this matter please follow the link below and submit an assistance request directly to our Tech support team https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
      • 16 hours ago
    • DavidM1
      DavidM1 Thanks Pedro. Actually. it doesn't sound like a a fault with my pedal but more of a design choice that seems very strange. The whole reason for having tap tempo is to set the rate of the repeats but somewhere in the choices made for ANA and TAPE that ability has been lost. It was certainly possible on the original Flashback with "audio tapping" and that pedal would also remember the new tempo while different types of delay were auditioned. Is TC working to fix this on the Flashback 2? It seems an obvious flaw not to be able to tap the repeat tempo you want.
      • 11 hours ago
  • New
    NobleEl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

When I press button of looper icon turns red and I play,I then press button icon turns white!

I don’t hear what I played! Seems as if my looper is not recording! I’m talking about the Phethora X5 

0 17
    • NobleEl
      NicJonesMT Hi NobleEl
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. From there we can try and identify the cause of the issue.
      • Jun 1
    • NobleEl
      TC-Mike have you checked that Looper playback level is not set to -100 dB by any chance ? (switch to EDIT mode + press looper slot to check).. Is the behavior consistent when you load multiple loopers on a board?
      • Mon at 4:53 AM
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-04

MOJOMOJO PAUL GILBERT EDITION
    bit.ly/TE-MOJOMOJO-PAUL-GILBERT-EDITION

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTFBW5y0l_A

We’re very excited to have collaborated with the mighty Paul Gilbert on a specially modified edition of the MOJOMOJO OVERDRIVE pedal. If you’re looking for a huge overdrive sound, you better ally with Mr. Big himself to have the fundamental tone dialed in just right!

#TCElectronic #MOJOMOJOPAULGILBERTEDITION #MOJOMOJO #PaulGilbert

read more...
    2 8
  • New
    chuckdynasty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-26

I know we had a firmware update in December. Is there any news on when the next one will be released or what will be in it? I'm not on social media so I have no connection but what I read, and there does not seem to be anything out there. 

1 23
    • chuckdynasty
      PedroRodrigues Hi chuckdynasty Please consider that that to be possible to provide you more information on this matter please follow the link below to submit an assistance request directly to our Tech support Team https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
      • May 27
    • chuckdynasty
      chuckdynasty That is a very lame cookie-cutter response. There is not an option for a support ticket for this. I would just like to know when the next update is.
      • May 27
    • chuckdynasty
      jeffwhitfield Same here. Would love to have a few details on when new firmware might be release. Looks like you guys were on a pretty good roll last year with a few firmware releases. After December though, things have been pretty quiet. Still lots of things to consider though with the Plethora (ie. more MIDI controls, Dreamscape, bug fixes, additional documentation). Just curious as to what the roadmap is for this product. Definitely could use more documentation for sure. :P
      • May 28
    • chuckdynasty
      BibsJ Some hints would be great - maybe "pedals" that are unique to the Plethora
      • Jun 3
  • New
    flobass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hello,

I search the caracteristics to the bass cab k210 speaker. Could you give me theses informations? Sensitivity, yield etc...

My bass cab is a K210 serial number:S181000133BRQ

Regards

Floran

0 5
  • New
    Godric
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hi, I have just bought a Flashback Mini Delay and I am rather surprised that none of the product documentation (QS guide) mentions whether the inputs and outputs are mono or stereo.

Looking from outside into the sockets it looks like they are both TRS which suggests they might be stereo unless a TR/mono jack is inserted.

Can anyone elaborate on this?

Godric

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    ElmerFerrer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-29

Hi guys, new here.

I have a question. I just intalled an external tap temo for my FB2. Working great, however, everytime I switch from one type of delay to another one, I get no repeats, then I tap and then its ok.

Is it possible to keep the same tempo of delay while switching from analog to tape,etc?

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 17
    • ElmerFerrer
      NicJonesMT Hi ElmerFerrer
      Could you please click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      We can then advise you further on this.
      • May 30
    • ElmerFerrer
      TC-Mike No, when switching types the TonePrints mappings and used algo are changed (eg with tape supporting max 800ms of delaytime while the digital types support up to 7000 ms per channel) , so it is only valid for the current selected TonePrint and then upon change tap tempo/ delay time is reset to Tp settings/current knob position of new TonePrint.
      • Jun 2
    • ElmerFerrer
      ElmerFerrer

Thanks, I returned both pedals, the manuals are incomplete, I had to find the info about the external tempo somewhere else, cause a regular tempo switch doesn’t work. I never found the firmware for hof2 in your website, the firmware for the fb2 failed like 30 times before updating, the delay went off randomly like two times and your website and customer support sucks! And if you have those 3 slots for toneprints, save the damn parameters, you are missing a big one there. Really disappointed with both pedals. Have a good one, good luck!

• Jun 2
  • New
    EdPolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

Hi,

I have BG250-208 and Switch-3 pedal. However, I never know which TonePort is active. Is there a way to  know when each of these slots are active? I want to load two different effects but am always able to load one in slot 2. When I activate slot ! nothing is happeneing. Mute siwtch (#3) is working fine.

Thanks,

Ed

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Homebrewer71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-24

I have a Plethora and love it, but one thing that's missing and would be really helpful is a Wah. The Plethora is fantastic for helping reduce my pedalboard size and a Wah toneprint is probably the only thing missing at this point that I really want. Having to carry an additional Wah pedal adds weight and complexity to the pedalboard.

Is there a Wah planned for the Plethora x5?

read more...
    0 23
    • Homebrewer71
      jeffwhitfield Ditto here. Might be a way to do a wah-like effect with the Vicious Vibe though. Haven't played with it but I bet there's a way to nail it using some of the envelopes there.
      • May 25
    • Homebrewer71
      NicJonesMT Hi Homebrewer.
      I'll pass this feature request over to the dev team.
      • May 26
    • Homebrewer71
      BibsJ Envelope Filter - can't be too hard to make a digital one for the Plethora :)
      • May 28
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-28

ZEUS DRIVE OVERDRIVE
    bit.ly/TC-Electronic-ZEUS-DRIVE-OVERDRIVE

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sJodSX-kw

ZEUS DRIVE has arrived direct from the heavens, this golden chalice among overdrive pedals has a luxurious warm tone and quite an astonishing dynamic response, injecting the nectar of the gods directly into your guitar sound.

#TCElectronic #ZEUSDRIVEOVERDRIVE #Guitar #Pedal

read more...
    2 17
Go to page