Statistics

253,556 members
131,123 posts
  • kintela
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-19

Hi

When I search a tone print to download I want to hear it before but in the page of the tone print the soundcloud link does not work

Any idea please?

Thanks

0 87
    • kintela
      TC-Mike

Hi Kintela,

i can confirnm the issue and after asking around i was told that this is an issue with the Tc account that should be resolved soon. 

For many Artist toneprints you find youtube videos of the toneprints and the editable TC Toneprint templates have descriptions for the most part that give you an idea what the TP is about.

Best regards,

Mike

• January 19, 2020
  • PierrotSelin
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-15

Hi,

I've been trying to use the toneprint editor with my HOF mini for the last two months, i think i need help... :/

the cable is ok, is working fine with others devices

tone print editor last version updated 4.1.23

I m using an old macbook pro, doesnt work on windows neither, my phone is too old to download the last toneprint version

I've tried to connect to the pedal off mode, on, moving the nob, ...

Please someone from TC electronic will be helpfull

Thanks

Pierre

read more...
    0 126
    • PierrotSelin
      TC-Samuel

Hi @PierrotSelin 

It should work, but the order in which you do things is important. The pedal needs to be connected before you open the app. It has to do with the way the computer recognizes midi devices. If that doesn't work it'll usually help to reboot the computer.

Here's a short video that might be helpful:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJelHAoGTII

Let me know if that works

Cheers,
      Sam

• January 15, 2020
  • pepernicka
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-14

Hello, please do exists any settings for shimmer in Hall of Fame with suboctave options? I need add octave down and octave up synth sound. Thank you.

0 167
    • pepernicka
      TC-Mike

Hi Pepernikka,

the /Octaver does only fixed Octave up settings for the Shimmer Reverb.

Cheers,

Mike

• January 14, 2020
    • pepernicka
      pepernicka

Hello, Mike, thank you. Do not exists this options in future firmware upgrade for Hall Of Fame 2? Shimmer with suboctave is more complete and has "big size tone".

• January 14, 2020
    • pepernicka
      TC-Mike

Hi, i don't know if it would be possible with regard to processing power, but i'm happy to pass this along as a feature request to our product management for consideration..

I could imagine a 2 voice pitch shifter with custom intervalls could be even more interesting to expand on the Shimmer concept

• January 15, 2020
  • Zippy1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-13

My DittoX4 is not looper is not Working Properly I start with the loop 2 program my guitar and press the loop one and they're synced But after three or so loops loop one starts to not be in coordination in time and starts being late! Has anyone else ever had this problem I posted this Friday and I've gotten no response I would like to speak with somebody personally about this but they have no phone number to contact I like their products but they need to get back to people who purchased them continuously! 

read more...
    0 154
  • mvonktc
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-16

Hi all,

I have read the manual, but I am clearly missing something... must be me.

When I dial in a delay, let's say I use the 2290 and dial in a slapback. How can I store that into button A? Do I need to use the toneprint slots for this?

The old (not v2) manual stated you could do this by pressing the footswitch (A) 2 seconds. But with the mash buttons this does not seem possible.

Any help is appreciated!

read more...
    0 177
    • mvonktc
      mvonktc

Found it (it's the toggleswitch; hold it down for 2-3 seconds to store in while preset A, B or C is selected).

It's really buried in the documentation. I would suggest to put some more emphasis on it.

• January 16, 2020
  • akaconzo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-12

Hello, 

the dry signal in my hall fo game just cut out completely and the dip switches are not bringing it back. 

0 101
  • natc666
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-13

I filled out a care ticket for a defective BQ500 4 days ago. I can't get a response. Should I fill out another? Is there any way to talk to someone? I'm a touring musician, this is a backup amp, if TC won't respond to customer service , should I buy a brand that will ?  #musictribecustomerservice @UliBehringer im super frustrated with this lack of communication.

read more...
    0 119
    • natc666
      TC-Rasmus

Hi Nat
      It is not our intention to be silent. However, the support system is changing as we speak, so we hope response time will be better in the future. 

Can you tell me what is wrong with your BQ500? Maybe I can help?

• January 16, 2020
  • nielsdonnelly
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-15

I have been using the TC Electronic Flashback 2 X4 for a month or 2 without any problems, until today. I used the TonePrint App to send a new preset to one of the slots and tried to save it on one of the banks but it appears to have overwritten all the banks I had already saved... If I try to go to one of my previously saved presets it seems to have deleted all the saved presets.

I failed to be able to save a new presets on any of the 6 banks since. I use the Flashback to store various sounds for gigs, but I am affraid that if I cannot save multiple presets this will become a problem for live performances. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

As far as I know, there is no firmware update available on the website for the Flashback 2 X4.

I was using using TonePrint version 4.1.10 and have updated to version 4.1.23 after not being able to save anything any more.

read more...
    0 217
    • nielsdonnelly
      TC-Samuel

Hi @nielsdonnelly 
      Thank you for reporting this.
      When the pedal is connected to the toneprint app the presets are disabled so you will only hear the toneprint in question. Have you tried it after you disconected the pedal from the app?
      If all your presets are gone are there signal at all?
      Is it only dry signal?
      All the best,
      Sam

• January 15, 2020
  • BirgerAndresen
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-13

Hi.

I just ordered two Bonafide buffers and then i read about other buffers having different voltages depending if they where placed in a line level loop or not. On the TC Electronic website it says to only connct 9 volts to the buffer, so i wonder, can the TC Electronic Bonafide buffer handle a guitar amp line level fx loop? 

Thank you =)

read more...
    0 116
  • Gavrilovski
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-11

Hello! I hope you will read this message. Well, recently i bought TC Electronic Polytune 3 tuner. Needles to say, im blown away with it! It really is accurate, nice looking and so interesting! But let's move to the point of this message: i actually have just a little tiny problem with it. I cant tune my low E string preciselly, because whenever i hit the low E string alone, it automatically triggers the polytune mode instead of chromatic mode. So i need a solution. Now, i know TC guys are really proud of that polytune mode thingy, but i gotta admit i bought this tuner mostly because of accuracy and precision, so i dont even need the polytune mode. So this is my queation: is there a way to completely disable the polytuning mode, and if yes, can you explain me how? Thank you and have a nice time! ?

read more...
    0 153
    • Gavrilovski
      TC-Samuel

Hi @Gavrilovski 
      So happy you like it! Unfortunately, at this point it's not possible to disable the polytune functionality. It is harder for the algorithm to register the low notes and if your guitar has some fret buzz going or the strings are a bit tired it might trigger polytune mode. If it's only a problem with the E-string and you don't generally use the polytune functionality a quick fix could be to put it in drop d mode. You do that by long pressing the footswitch until the display reads drop d. Not the most elegant of solutions, but it might fix it. Let me know if it does the job.
      Cheers,
      Sam

• January 15, 2020
Go to page