Statistics

253,666 members
131,246 posts
  • New
    pashayk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

Hi there! I've used TC HOF 2 for the last 4 years, and had the Asato Reverb downloaded from TonePrint app, which was my main reverb for most of my music. Recently i upgraded to Plethora x5 (which a great pedal by the way). But i cant find the Mateus Asato signature reverb in the TonePrints anymore.... could you please help me with this?? Its very improtant for my signature tone i developed throught the years.

read more...
    0 49
    • pashayk
      NicJonesMT Hi Pashayk.
      I have messaged the team at TC to look into this.As soon as I get a reply I will let you know
      • Jul 13
    • pashayk
      TC-Mike Hi Pashayk, Nic got in touch and the ASATO TonePrint for the Plethora should be back in the app. Please use the "check for tonePrint updates" function in app settings of latest 4.4.18 version to update to latetest content... (please note that download of TonePrints will take a while).
      • Jul 21
    • pashayk
      pashayk

Thank you so much Nic and Mike! I am super happy that AsatoVerb is back in Toneprints! Do toneprints disappear overtime? or it was just an error with this one?

• Aug 1
  • New
    PhilippeArpin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Can I use 9v battery for the tc electronics ditto+?

0 66
  • New
    MarKat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hello - I'm looking for the user manual for the Ditto X2 looper.  There was a quick start included with the pedal but there was another one that I never received with the product that had better/more complete instructions.  I can't find that on the website and I can't find it for free on the web.  how can I get this?  

thanks - Mark

read more...
    0 356
  • New
    gmajor2soldano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-17

Any chance of another Gmajor or something similar in the future.  I have two Gmajor 2 rack units (one for back up) that I've used for years with my Soldano SLO 100.    Just perfect together for gigging, so transparent and amazing.  I don't understand how this amazing product was discontinued.  I'm sure hoping my units have a lot of life left in them. By the way, I never had a glitch or problem with them ever.  I even used the original Gmajor for five years previous..never a glitch.   

read more...
    0 48
    • gmajor2soldano
      Nigel67 Hi gmajor2soldano. Many thanks for your comments. I will pass them on to the design team.
      • Jul 16
    • gmajor2soldano
      gmajor2soldano

• Jul 17
    • gmajor2soldano
      gmajor2soldano

So, along with the transparency in the high level SLO loop, the relay/switch just makes the Gmajor 2 so amazing. I can set presets and with absolutely no gap in sound every preset change in the gmajor2 puts my SLO on the correct channel. It has literally turned my SLO 100's (I have two :)) into almost like a midi preamp type setting. I'm in fear of losing this amazing functionality if the gmajor rack units never come back. Build back the gmajor into even a higher build standard and I will buy it. I cannot fathom how this amazing rack unit is no longer in production.

• Jul 17
  • New
    MauriceBates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

hi all, I have an rh 750 and wonder when connected to an 8 ohm 4×10 does the power half to when connected through a 4 ohm 4×10 cab

mo 

0 40
    • MauriceBates
      DavidKnighton Hello MauriceBates,
      Typically, the output rating is given at 4 Ohms, so you should have full power when connected to a 4 Ohm load. The manual lists 750 Watts for the power module rating and 1,200 Watts peak output at minimum impedance (4 Ohms). Running an 8 Ohm load would reduce the output power by roughly half, and should allow the amp to run a bit cooler. Check out the POWER RATING document on the product webpage here https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CIV
      • Jul 14
  • New
    ChristianMonhei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

I have an audible click in the sound when I switch on or off the Hall of Fame 2 mini pedal.

I tried with different power sources (Boss, 1-Spot, Powerbank) and it is still there, even when the pedal is the only one in 

the chain. What can be the problem (software or hardware) ?

Thank you

Greetings from Belgium

read more...
    0 44
    • ChristianMonhei
      Dale_M Please can you raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you?
      • Jul 12
  • New
    storsvedian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-10

I'm considering getting my hands on a Plethora X5, but I have some questions before I'm ready to put money into it.

First off, I would like to know the specifics of the FX insert. When putting the insert first in the chain (or when all effects before the insert are bypassed), will the Plethora send a buffered signal or would the first pedal in the insert loop be directly in line with the guitar? I can see great benefits of being able to bypass the entire loop at the press of a button, but if that means that my treble boosters and fuzzes are going to sound like crap due to being handed a buffered low-impedance signal then that defeats the purpose for me.

Secondly, I'm curious to know whether it's possible to have multiple MASH-switches controlling different parameters of the same effect. For instance let's say I have the HOF-MASH on my Plethora set to control the level of the wet signal, but I also wanted to be able to control the decay with another MASH-switch. Would it be possible to sacrifice the MASH-functionality of another effect in order to have the decays on tap as well? Since it's digital and anything can be reprogrammed, I imagine such functionality would be easy to implement in case it hasn't been already.

Finally it would be great if effects could be grouped so that turning on one effect would bypass another. To make an example I rarely use more than one modulation effect at a time so if I have my tremolo on and turn on my vibe, I would be happy if I could set up a bypass group so that it would automatically turn off the tremolo for me in a live situation. Heck, taking this concept further, wouldn't it be cool if you could have five sets of combination groups instead of having to tapdance when making radical tone changes? Logically such groups would also be able to include the FX insert, meaning you could bypass all five effects (including the FX insert) in one step.

Now here's a point of fair criticism: How come there's no documentation available for a product that's been out for over a year? I could have saved myself some time wondering about this stuff if you had just gotten a manual out. Talking about manuals, are we ever gonna see an updated manual on the TonePrint Editor, or are we gonna be left with the one that adresses the version released in 2013? Seems pretty unprofessional of you to be pushing a 400€ product that relies on that very ecosystem without documenting it properly. Last time (and the only time) I used the editor I was very confused with it, and I've spent a lot of time with complex audio software. As much as I love the sounds I'm getting out of my Flashback 2, I can't really recommend the TonePrint Editor to anybody (which in itself is sad since it really opens up what these pedals are capable of) and that's mainly due to the lack of documentation. Don't let cryptically named saturation models in the tape echo section make the lasting impression, take your time and actually explain them! Make some videos that actually go over the basic under-the-hood possibilities of every TonePrint Pedal instead of letting your conversations with guitar personalities be on focus! You've got a killer app, but it's almost like you don't want your customers to know about it.

read more...
    0 48
  • New
    SimonBuhl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hi TC 

I am writing because I have some suggestions to improvements and new features for the next firmwire update for the Plethora x5. 

I have to say I have been a little bit disappointed that you have not released a new firmwire update in half a year. Especially since there is still some fundamental issues with the pedal. But I am still hoping this pedal can be the solution for my permanent pedalboards setup, because it has a huge potential :) 

Here is the list: 

• Make it possible to assign a button to be a tap tempo buttom for delay, and/or tremolo. With the ability to sync the tempo for both delay and tremolo 
    • An option to dedicate a button to switch to the next board (so the boardshifting can be done with one click, I know I can set up the board to do this if I press two buttons but that does not work well for me)  
    • Delay and tremolo tempo that can be dialed in on the pedalboard with bpm (so i dont have to tab it manually in)
    • Momentary switch option, where the effect is only momentarily on as long as I hold my feet on the botton (like the Spark Mini)
    • An EQ pedal/effect for the pedalboard
    • An EQ pedal/effect for global setting 
    • An option to use compression as a global setting
    • An option to use a booster effect/pedal (Spark)
    • An option to blend in the signal from the FX Loop 
    • An option to boost or cut the signal from the FX Loop 
    • An option to connect two effects together, so when you turn one of the effects on/off the other effect automatic do the same. 
    • An option to seperate two effects, so when you turn on one the effects you automatically turn of the other effect and the same goes the other way. That means that both of the effects can't be turned on at the same time. 
    • Expand the Looper pedal, so it is possible to have mulitple loopers that are in sync with each other.
    • An option to chose if you want the pedalboard to open up as you left it (that is the only option now) but also add an option to lock a pedalboard so it always opens up with the same effects turned on. 
    • An option to save my presets in the TonePrint app, so I can store my presets in my app. 
    • An option to save my pedalboards in the TonePrint app, so I can store my pedalboards in my app. 
    • Make it possible to share presets and boards with other through the app. 
    • Make it possible to to turn on and off the buffer.
    • Add more modulationseffects like: Ring Mod, Wah, Autowah, Leslie/Rotorie, Auto-Swell, June-60 Chorus, Freeze effect (electro harmonix freeze), feedback creater (Boss FB-2 and Digitech Freqout) and some synth options. 
    • Make it possible to delete pedalboards in the TonePrint app. 
    • Improve the sync option and the tracking for an expression pedal. Right now there is latency and bad tracking when using an expression pedal (I have tried with a several different expressions pedals and that does not solve the problem). 
    • Make it possible to choise where in the effects chain to use the volumepedal (expression pedal). 
    • Make it possible to edit how the volumepedal tracks (some volumepedals have a button for this) to set the lowest volume point to be fx. 2 (even though the pedal is heel down) 

- Regards Simon 

read more...
    0 49
    • SimonBuhl
      Dale_M I will pass this on to the Design team. Many thanks.
      • Jul 6
    • SimonBuhl
      BibsJ Hi Dale, is there any chance you can tell us when the next firmware update will be?
      • Jul 9
  • New
    Fuzzgun
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

I'm having issues with my Alter Eho echo v2. It always worked flawlessly, always kept with care. Since couple weeks the pedal works for about a couple minutes, then turns up but no effect on the signal, just dry. If I unplug the power supply and plug it back, it works, then again...

Anyone had the same problem? Is it a sign of departure?

Thanks everyone helping with some tips! 

read more...
    0 49
    • Fuzzgun
      Dale_M Can I ask you to submit a ticket via the support tab above and select Technical so we can assist?
      • Jul 6
  • New
    andygillan1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-01

Has anyone figured out how to change the delay type in Toneprint?

0 52
Go to page