Statistics

254,457 members
132,144 posts
  • bpmben
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-16

Just got a BC208 and it buzzes on the top speaker. My Music tribe case number is 01040995. Help please!

0 75
    • bpmben
      TC-Samuel

Hi bpmben
      If you have an open support ticket, I promise you the great guys in support will get back to you as soon as they can
      Cheers,
      Samuel

• December 17, 2019
  • klapklapklap
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-16

Hello,
    I need one information about Alter Ego X4 and I don't know where to ask, so. ❤
    Is Behringer FCV100 compatible expression pedal with Alter Ego X4.

Thank You ?
    Martin

read more...
    0 95
    • klapklapklap
      TC-Samuel

Hi Martin
      Glad you found us
      The Behringer FCV100 is a volume pedal as far as I can tell. You need a dedicated expression pedal as they will have different potentiometer values or a combined option. I haven't tried Behringers FC600. That might work, but if you have the option where you live, you can go down to a store and hook up your X4 to any expression pedal you like and open up the toneprint editor. There you'll see a graph showing the exact range of the potentiometer specific expression pedal you're looking at. They can be quite different. I now it's a bit geeky, but we can't help it

Hope you find something and have tons of fun with it.

Cheers
      Sam

• December 17, 2019
  • bpmben
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-16

Just got a BC208 and it buzzes on the top speaker. My Music tribe case number is 01040995. Help please! 36B171DD-1A9C-45FB-B3C3-E492057A40F2.jpeg

read more...
    0 89
    • bpmben
      TC-James

Hi Ben! Let's continue our discussion over on Twitter. We'll get you sorted.

Cheers,

James

• December 17, 2019
  • Undiy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-17

Hi all,

I'm going to buy a [new] flashback 2, but it has an unusual white box (the ones on the internet have black and blue boxes). Is this one a real TC Electronic product or it may be a fake?

Thanks

7908134219.jpg7908134224.jpg

read more...
    0 126
    • Undiy
      TC-Lars

Hi Undiy.

That's a legit TC Electronic product. 
      Not a fake

It's simply a matter of alignment of cardboard boxes across all products. Nothing has changed with the product inside. 

Happy Holidays,
      Lars

• December 17, 2019
  • Eb1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-14

I am returning 4 TC Pedals I bought just two weeks ago from the GC promotion. The Nether, Surfer, HoneyPot Fuzz, and the Swell Pedal.  All of these pedals were pretty much abismal in sound quality, and sounded different each time I would use them. 
    I understan they are a consumer line of stomp boxes, but I believer I can get better results by buying the components to build these myself. Sorry, TC, but IMO you failed on this line of products.

read more...
    0 111
    • Eb1
      TC-Samuel

Hi @Eb1 
      I'm very sorry to hear that. If you think they sound awful that is totally legit, but I assure you they should sound the same everytime you use them! I hope you find some pedals that better suit your taste
      Cheers,
      Samuel

• December 15, 2019
  • rjferretti
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-13

Just got the HOF 2 and Flashback 2 today. Right away I noticed the selector knob on the HOF is very firm and exact when turning but the selector knob on the Flashback feels mushy and has a lot of play in between options. Is this normal or should I return it and get another one?

Thanks

read more...
    0 117
    • rjferretti
      TC-Rasmus

Hi Rjferetti
      The two knobs should feel almost exactly the same, with "a little play" in between options, and a quick snap when you select a mode. It might be that the HOF2 just needs some turning, or you may try to pull off the knob and reinsert it. If this doesn't work, and you still think it is an issue, then report back to us here 

Hope this helps

• December 15, 2019
  • Steve52
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-22

Is there anywhere I can get genuine technical help from TC electronic? This forum just seems to be people with problems talking to each other!  I've updated amp software and now can't send any toneprints (from laptop via USB).  Toneprints that were previously available are asking for amp software version 2.0 - where/what is this?  I'm told that TC have been taken over by Behringer, but they also use this wierd MusicTribe thing instead of a genuine technical support website.  Grateful for any help...

read more...
    0 275
  • TomR
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-28

If I plug my guitar into the G-System's input, and go from the G-System's mono output straight into the amp's input - not using the FX loop at all, will effects like reverb, delay etc work?

Unfirtunately I'm stuck without a working effects loop (although it's possible I could get it working using the G-Systems MIDI control - it's a Mode 4 and I have no footswitch)

I just need to know if I'm still going to be able to use reverb if I totally ignore effects loop configurations and go straight from the pedal to the amp's instrument input. In theory I'll be buying the pedal in 2 days - any help would be very much appreciated!

Thank you

Tom

read more...
    0 129
    • TomR
      leroybrownbad

Hi there! Did you end up figuring this out? I can't figure out how to turn OFF effects. Good lord. Any advice? 

Thank you! 

Leor

• November 28, 2019
    • TomR
      TomR

I'm afraid not my friend! The guy from whom I am hoping to buy the G-System is going to test out the reverb without the FX loop, hopefully. 

I've posted this here twice but not had any response other than yours

If you mean you're trying to switch off the FX loop using the G-System, I'm sure this is supposed to be possible - just depends on how your amp is controlled, i.e if it's a jack plug or like a 7 pin control cable, I think... I don't know much about that topic, but I did find some very useful stuff about it regarding a JSX (another amp I'd like to control with it). There are people explaining how to make your own cable that will connect the G System to a JSX's 7 pin footswitch socket: https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Guitar/JSX-Head-with-TC-G-System-URGENT-HELP-PLEASE/m-p/60130

I think you need to have the right 'Relay' codes... Like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtWfpyLqLLE

You just need to work out which one controls the fx loop - or, as in the articles I read, you need to re-wire the cable. But i really don't know this subject if honest - I don't even have the pedal yet, let alone understand it! 

• November 28, 2019
  • keigon1989
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-20

Hello, my Flashback X4 still keeps losing even after updating to the latest firmware. I've seen in other forums that this seems to be a problem for other people as well. Any solution? I'm using a 1 spot solely for it. 

0 103
  • Chintzel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-20

So my ditto looper (the very basic one with just a level knob and single switch, started developing a "lag" whenever you end a recording of a loop. It's probably about 300 or so miliseconds but it is very obvious and basically there is a brief silence before the loop beginning starts. I have tried ending the loop at different points in the riff and basically the same thing happens. I don't recall ever having this issue before. Otherwise it works fine but the lag/delay/pause makes it basically unusable. Any ideas? 

read more...
    0 296
Go to page