Statistics

253,889 members
131,494 posts
  • Isroko
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-14

Hello, i´m a usser of Polytune Classic and yesterday i tried to make an upload (drop D upload) but when I had to connect my polytune to my Pc the first time, the Pc recognize de the device perfectly, but the software doesn´t start, so i disconnect the device. The second time that i connect the device my PC dont recognize de device (say error 43) the display is off and until the pc recognizes me the device I can't update it and get the display on.

Please Help.

read more...
    0 154
  • 4RandyTC
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12

Just got a new in box BQ500, and the cooling fan doesn't come on. Is there a thermal relay switch or something like that that turns the fan on when it gets hot enough? All other Bass amps I've had, the fan stays on all the time. This one does not come on at all. Please explain??

read more...
    0 102
  • fran_stereo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-06

Hello, I have a G System and several Dist / Over pedals that I want to connect through the Loops but the G System does not feed them, I even cut the signal if I activate the pedal loop without feeding them, now if I use a source external to feed the pedals can I use them without problems, any suggestion that it can be?

read more...
    0 146
  • Bass_BG250
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-29

Hi, newbie here! I’ve got a beautiful BG250-115 amp with two TonePrint slots, and want to load in a really good distortion and a really good chorus effect for my bass. I know this is highly subjective, but is there a ratings list or crowdsourced view of the “best” or most liked toneprints? My problem is there are so many - whilst it would be fun to spend the time to try them all, it would be great to have some community guidance on where to start! Is there a list, or can you fellow bass players out there tell me which is your favourite for distortion and chorus? We play typical party/pub covers in Australia from all eras, but mostly upbeat poppy/rock anthem stuff that gets people dancing and singing. Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 124
    • Bass_BG250
      TC-Mike

Hi currently,

you can only rate your own toneprints as favourites to make it easier to have all your favourite toneprints in one place accross products.

There is no rating feature at present, but once there is a TP community where users can share their toneprints, we will consider such a feature.

Best regards,

Mike

• September 29, 2019
  • pedrolpd
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-06
    0 114
  • Rufus1969
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-16

I bought one and I think its faulty. Playing thru the effects loop and it distorts when I strum. That can't be right can it? Anyone got any ideas? 

0 259
    • Rufus1969
      macfilipe

Sounds like your FX loop might be too hot for the Afterglow.

Try plugging your guitar directly into the Afterglow, going straight to the front end of the amp, on a clean sound. If it stays clean even with hard strumming, it's the FX loop.

Check if your FX loop has a level setting (something like -10dBV / +4dBU), and if it does, use the lower one.

Hope this helps.

• September 16, 2019
    • Rufus1969
      Rufus1969

So back it went. Money back but I am somewhat disappointed. The fella in the shop said these cheaper pedals can do that, ie distort. Well it's not fit for purpose is it then!

• September 16, 2019
  • Dcatherwood
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-11

Question for the group - does daisy chaining the RS series of cabinets (e.g. RS210, RS212, etc.) benefit from a 3-conductor cable vs 2-conductor to power the tweets? The GK RB1001 I have does, since it’s bi-amped. Driving the cabinets now with an RH750.

read more...
    0 126
  • jamesmark
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-19

Trying to download the latest version 4.1.10 toneprint but it keeps making network error. any mirror link? 

0 120
    • jamesmark
      KenMitchell

Hi James ( @jamesmark), 

Welcome to the community.  I didn't have any problem when I tried just now.  I'm not sure where MT hosts their back-end servers but they seem to go down for maintenance at various times but come back within a few minutes. 

Ken

• September 19, 2019
  • vhollund
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-20

I'm going through the new great features of Flashback 2 and the TP editor

However I can't seem to activate the octaver soundwise
    It's enabled in the settings, Wet level 0db and Router 0db Octaver to Effect but nothing happens

Are others having this issue or if not, what might I be doing wrong ?

read more...
    1 325
    • vhollund
      macfilipe

Hi,

You need to start with a template that already has the octaver turned on by default, such as the Crys or Dark Crystal.

Hope this helps!

• September 22, 2019
    • vhollund
      TC-Mike

Filipe is right, just select a Chrystal style Template that has the octaver enabled. 

In future versions we will fix this at one point, but since routing the octaver block into the feedback path of the delay needs several different parameters that are not accessible in the editor (as they would clutter up UI) you have to edit the existing one to customise your own Crystal delays for the time being.

Cheers,

Mike

• September 22, 2019
  • mrblackbird
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-14

Hi, 

I can't figure out where can I find the current firmware version of my Flashback 2 or Corona Chorus. There's a Kb article which says "Click on the "i" in the bottom, left hand corner of the editor window", but there is not "i" button in the TonePrint Editor anymore.

If I click the cog-wheel icon I can see "Serial number" and "build", but the build numbers (ie. "604" for my FB2) doesn't seem to be related with a firmware version in the format of x.x.x.

I can't upgrade blindly my Corona if I don't know if I have a higher or lower version.

read more...
    0 394
    • mrblackbird
      TC-Mike

Hi Mr Blackbird

there was never a firmware update released for FB 2, so you have the latest. 

We are currently in the process of beta testing a FB2 Firmwae update that adds an additional tap tempo mode (if MASh is disabled)

For more infos, see also this thread:
      https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Guitar-and-Bass/Flashback-2-Delay-TAP-TEMPO-firmware-update/td-p/268827

Firmware updates (if available) can be found on the download pages of the respective product page:

eg latest version of the Corona formware  1.0.03 (build R1806)  firmware update can be found here:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/CORONA-CHORUS/p/P0DDC/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

Firmware version of TP pedal is also shown in Toneprint app if pedal is connected ( "Settings" tab in app)
      corona firmware app.PNG

Best regards,

Mike

• July 15, 2019
    • mrblackbird
      jsd5150

How can I get support to respond?  I send a request to support on Sunday (Case: 00996905and have yet to get a response.  I gave a defective Flashback 2 and I’m seeking help getting the issue resolved.  The unit was working just fine and suddenly this past Saturday, I no longer get a dry signal.  The ”kill dry” is off and I’ve tried both the mono and stereo inputs and outputs...still no dry signal.  The pedal isn't even a month old...not only am I very frustrated by the apparent defect, the inability to get in touch with tech support is beyond ridiculous.  Can you please help and/or point in the right direct to get help?  Thanks!

• August 13, 2019
Go to page