Statistics

299,188 members
182,904 posts
  • New
    dirkaski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

Hey i need a new Speaker for the K115.

What kind oft Loudspeakers installed and where can i buy it?

I would be happy if i got a answer.

0 2
  • New
    r8gordini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

I have a case number CAS-624790-W0Q7B2  -  RH750 -You directed me to look for a authorized parts suppliers, but no one has stock? Where do we go from here.

Quantities and Part numbers are

1 - A09-00001-62847 and

7 - A09-00001-62845

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    r8gordini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-25

Why is there no RH450 or RH750 bass amps for sale, no one has stock?

0 2
  • New
    Majestic5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-28

Hi TC Team

I've had my BH550 now for about 2 months, and it's very good amp.

I love the toneprint feature, but one major issue I've noticed is volume differences between presets - mostly with drive/comp-type effects. I usually have a modulation toneprint in slot B (currently a chorus), and I like a compressor or drive in slot A.

However, all the drive e compressor (and comp+drive) toneprints are incredibly loud. It's impossible to switch between A and B in a live situation because of this... I have to turn the gain way down for A and then back up when I switch.

...the toneprint editor is only for pedals :(

how to resolve?

read more...
    1 9
    • Majestic5
      PedroRodrigues Hi Majestic5, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest performing a firmware update to your unit.

Updating your TC amp’s firmware requires a computer running Microsoft Windows or OS X with a standard USB interface and a USB cable.

Preparing the firmware update Download the newest firmware from the link below:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CIN

If a firmware update is available, you will find the following updaters:

-For Microsoft Windows (these are ZIP archives containing the firmware installer)
      -For OS X (these are disk image files containing the firmware installer).

Connect your TC amp to your computer using a USB cable.
      Power up the amplifier while pressing and holding the UTIL button on the rear panel.
      After a few seconds, you should see the LED next to the UTIL button turn red

Launch the firmware updater you have downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to apply the firmware update.

When the update is concluded, and you have power cycled you Bass Amp we can them proceed and load a TonePrint to one of the two slots available.
      By default, TonePrint slot 1 contains the TubeDrive TonePrint, and slot 2 contains the famous TC Classic Chorus TonePrint.
      Please follow the link below and download the TonePrint App version 4.5.5 to your computer.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CLC

Once the TonePrint app version 4.5.5 is installed on your computer please connect your computer with your Bass Amp BH550 to allow loading the TonePrint on the Bass Amp.
      Please do not use any type of USB adaptors or USB HUBS, your computer must connect with the BH550 directly.

Please confirm that the USB cable is in good condition.

To select a TonePrint slot (1 or 2), set the TonePrint slot switch to the respective slot. The LED of the currently selected TonePrint slot will light up.
      You will hear the TonePrint effect currently stored in this slot, and if you transfer a new TonePrint to your TC bass amp, it will be stored in this slot.
      Use the TonePrint knob for the currently selected TonePrint slot to control the TonePrint in this slot as follows:
      For most modulation effects (Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato and Octaver), the TonePrint knob work as a dry/wet mix control, but for some TonePrints, it could also be the speed of the Vibrato or the depth of the Chorus.
      For Compression and Drive TonePrints, the TonePrint knob usually acts as amount (intensity) control.
      Featured TonePrint artists may have assigned the TonePrint knob to other parameters. Finally, there are some TonePrints that encompass two effects.
      In this case, the TonePrint knob will control one or multiple parameters of one effect, while the parameters of the other effect are static.
      Please note that while your TC bass amp can store two separate TonePrints, only one TonePrint can be active at any time.
      If you do not want to hear or use the TonePrint effect at all, set the TonePrint slot switch to centre position or turn the knob of the currently active TonePrint slot fully counter clockwise.
      Please report back if following the steps provided you where able to resolve the issue described on your BH550. Thank you
      • Aug 31
      • Toneprint volume differences
        Majestic5 Hi Pedro,
        thanks for your detailed answer!
        I proceeded to reinstall the latest firmware version and now everything works fine.
        Thank you so much for the support you provide!

a suggestion for improving the toneprint app
        if you could add a slider to adjust the effect's gain when loading the toneprint the management of the various effects would become much more flexible to adapt to the various needs of the songs
        ... and wow!

Greetings from Italy!
        • ·
        • Sep 1
  • New
    cporz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-29

Hi Music Tribe,

Looking for Part# A09-00001-62842 they are small black "push bottons" which help control presets and stored settings. Anyone on here also looking or may have a line on where to order these parts? All service centers were a waste of time. 

Thanks,

C

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    glaubercc01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

Early in 2022, I've opened a support ticket CAS-537391-R3X5C4, and I'm now celebrating a 6-month birthday with no response, whatsoever yayyy!!!

I have a RH750 amp, and my treble knob broke (even inside TC ELECTRONIC expensive bag). The amp didn't fall, or hit anything. I've reported it for the support team. Allegedlly, there were no spare knobs to sell at that moment, so I've waited until now. It has been a long journey, with several emails sent, no response, no support, no cares given.

Now, there are other knobs about to fall apart aswell, including the Master Knob. There's already a big crack on it, becoming bigger each day. So, sooner than I'd think, I won't be able to use this RH750 amp anymore once and for all <3 Isn't that sweet?

I'm really done with this disrespectful and outrageous care and support from this company, and I assure I'd never purchase not even a guitar pick from you again.

Best regards.

Glauber Costa.

read more...
    0 8
    • glaubercc01
      PedroRodrigues Hi glaubercc01, thank you for your post, please accept our apologies on this matter I have requested the Service Team to look in to this matter and to contact you via the case number you mentioned to find you a solution for this matter. Thank you
      • Aug 25
  • New
    subhamb88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-21

Hi there, I have some confusion  regarding the rms power of the amp. Can you please let me know the power ratings at 4ohm and 8 ohms so that I can decide to buy a cabinet accordingly.

0 19
    • subhamb88
      PedroRodrigues Hi subhamb88, thank you for you post, please ponder that the information we provided on the output features for the BQ500 are stated on the manual. The BQ500 allows the use of the following cabinet configuration with a minimum load of 4 Ohms. Examples:
      • 2 x 8 Ohm (in parallel)
      • 1 x 4 Ohm
      For the remaining information request please see the manual below. Thank you
      • Aug 22
    • subhamb88
      subhamb88 Still doesn't answer my query. Usually amps deliver full power at 4 ohm load and 50%/60% at 8 ohm. So I want to know what is that exact rating? If I buy a 250w 8ohm cab, it's not ideal if the amp supplies 300W at 8 ohm.
      • Aug 23
      • TC Electronics BQ500
        PedroRodrigues Hi subhamb88, thank you for your reply, please ponder that as stated on the manual above, the max output power of the BQ500 is 500 watts. This power is distributed equally to the drivers when using more than one cabinet.
        It is also important to take under account that besides the power, consideration must also be given to the total impedance of the speaker system.
        Normally, a speaker cabinet has an impedance of 4,8 or 16 Ω, but when two or more speakers cabinets are used together, the total impedance will change according to the manner in which the cabinets are connected. For details on this matter please see the image below.
        • Aug 23
    • subhamb88
      subhamb88 I am aware of of the series and parallel connection of cabinets. I am planning to get the TCE BC208 cabinet. It is a 8ohm cabinet with capacity of 200W rms. Now I read somewhere that the RMS rating of this amp at 8 ohm is 175W which the cab can handle. Am I correct?
      • Aug 23
      • TC Electronics BQ500
        PedroRodrigues Hi subhamb88, please ponder that RMS is the average safe amount of power that can be safely deliver for a long time, nevertheless all the power specifications supplied on our manuals are in Watts and not in Watts RMS. The information on the BC208 manual states that this unit offers 200 Watts as you can see below
        • Aug 23
      • TC Electronics BQ500
        subhamb88 BC208 handles 200W at 8 ohms but does my amp supply less 200W at 8 ohms?
        • ·
        • Aug 23
      • TC Electronics BQ500
        PedroRodrigues Hi subhamb88, the important point to take under account is that you should not use a cabinet with less than 4 Ω.

As long as the impedance value is higher than the rated minimum impedance load on the amplifier you will not have any issues.

The minimum impedance load is stating what should be the minimum resistance present on the speaker to keep the current draw through the circuit low enough to prevent parts from burning up.

In the case of the BQ500 operating with one 8 Ω cabinet, I would suggest to setting up two 8Ω speakers to run this amplifier otherwise you would might damage this Amp if you use just one 8Ω 500 watts speaker.
        Please bear in mind that as I have mentioned above, the power will be distributed equally to the drivers when using more than one cabinet.
        • Aug 23
  • New
    Jerzia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-10

Is it still possible to get knobs for RH 750 bass amp? I ordered a whole new set a couple of years ago and those are now starting to break as well as the originals did.

0 6
  • New
    RickRossBell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-29

I'm curious who here is happy with their customer service from TCE?  Who has faith that an issue with their TCE gear will be resolved by TCE?

0 9
    • RickRossBell
      NicJonesMT Hi RickRossBell.
      I have forwarded your concerns about spare parts on to our Parts team, along with screenshots of all of your posts.
      I have asked someone to look into this ASAP and see if there is another solution that they can advise youon.
      • Jul 31
  • New
    JulioA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-30
    I have a Bugera Veyron with a hybrid preamp. It comes from the factory with 12ax7a tubes. I put some 12ax7wa on it and messed it up. I put the factory tubes back on and it sounds low and somewhat distorted.

DO YOU KNOW OF A TECHNICIAN THAT CAN FIX IT?
    read more...
    0 9
    • JulioA
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JulioA, if you have not yet done so can you please submit a service request ticket via the support tab at the top of the page and someone from the service team will be able to advise you further.
      • Jul 30
Go to page