Statistics

249,703 members
126,756 posts
  • New
    DRSisco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

I am running a BAM 200 through a RX210 and a RS212 currently. I saw a video on your site that said  most TC Electronics bass amps could handle 3 cabinets, which would push the ohm load to 2.66ohms

My question is will my little BAM 200 handle this, and if not which TC Electronics bass amp will?

read more...
    0 65
  • New
    EdPolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Hi All,

I'm building new bass rig and need to know is this going to work from technical perspective. Idea is to have portable and versatile rig.

Amp: BG250-208, for rehearsals and small venues. It has external speaker out Min. impedance 8 Ohms.

Cab: RS112, for bigger venues. When connected impedance will drop to 4 Ohms, giving me max power and of course me more speaker surface. 

And for big venues with PA, both of them as personal monitor and DI out to console. 

What do you guys and is this going to work from technical perspective? 

Also, does anybody from TC Electronis have rough idea when these are going to be shipped to Canada? Cosmomusic (cosmomusic.ca) expects them but can't confirm timelines. 

Thanks,

Ed

read more...
    1 77
    • EdPolo
      DavidKnighton Hello EdPolo,
      This should work fine. If anything the RS112 will provide you with more low frequency extension when coupled with the 208 cabinet. They're really designed to compliment each other rather than using one cabinet over the other. I would suggest using 208 for smaller gigs that don't require too much volume and then combine with RS112 anytime you need more umpff.

As far as logistics goes, we can not give advise on how long it takes for an order to ship from manufacturer to Cosmo. That's pretty much out of our focus, and there's way too many variables to consider to make an educated guess. I suggest keeping in contact with Cosmo as to when they can expect their shipment.
      • Apr 3
      • New bass rig
        EdPolo Hi DavidKnighton,

That’s exactly what I’m planning to do. 208 for smaller gigs and for bigger gigs where I need more power RS208 and RS112. And for big gigs where PA is required utilize DI out and use 208 as personal monitor.
        And if you please advise which kind of switch pedal I need to switch between two TonePrints effects?

Thanks again,
        Ed
        • Apr 3
  • New
    furotte73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I have a RH450 ampli. I have no output anymore on the POWER AMP OUT when using either POWER AMP IN or the normal INPUT. I would like to troubleshoot my RH450 ampli using the schematic of the P18301-P board. I cannot find on thw internet the schematic. Does anyone can help me with this ? Thanks, Hugo

read more...
    0 72
    • furotte73
      Dale_M Hi there I am afraid schematics are for partners only and are not shared with end users, if you wish to organise a non warranty repair simply go the the Support tab above and select Service and submit a ticket, one of the team will get back to you to assist.
      • Apr 3
    • furotte73
      PedroRodrigues Hi furotte73 please be aware that we do not supply any resources for self repair, on this case you can either contact one of our partners to request assistance on your unit or contact our Spare Parts Department directly and request any part you may require for this intervention. To access our list of partners please follow this link: https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html To submit a purchase part request with the Spare Parts Department please follow this link: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=spare%20parts&brand=TCElectronic . Thank you
      • Apr 3
  • New
    Stamna
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-26

Hello. I have a veyron 1001T. And when I turn it in it hums through the cab, and starts to have a burning smell. Any ideas on what it could be without opening it?

0 83
    • Stamna
      WilliamR Hello Stanma, It is likely the amp will need to be serviced. Please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will help you with this ASAP.
      • Feb 25
      • My amp has B.O.
        Stamna Thanks. That's what I thought. I haven't heard from them yet. It's been almost a week.
        • Feb 26
    • Stamna
      WilliamR Hello, sorry that we were running a little bit behind. I went ahead and grabbed your case. Please check your email.
      • Feb 26
    • Stamna
      Stamna Ok thanks.
      • Feb 26
    • Stamna
      Stamna I dont know what the trouble is. I've tried to contact the care team via email over 5 times. The latest response I got was that if I dont respond. My inquiry will be considered nullified. Please help.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    Bomi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-21

Hi, I got a question. Do you still have trolley's for my rs210c with amp. Mine is broken. 
    greetings, Michiel Bos Arnhem, the Netherlands

0 70
    • Bomi
      Nigel67 Hi Bomi. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise you further regarding the trolley. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page, which will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 21
  • New
    furbizio85
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-20

Good morning to all. I'm considering to buy the 2x12 RS212 cabinet. I'll use in combination of a all valve Ampeg 100 watt V4B... 
    I need a cabinet with a good sensitivity and lightweight... someone knows the sensitivity of the RS212? 
    Thank you

-Fabrizio 

read more...
    0 28
  • New
    Coleye
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-02-09

Hi, just a quick question - my power supply cables have got mixed up, can anybody tell me what fuse rating should be in the mains plug of my BH800 amp? (240v supply)

Thank you!

0 75
  • New
    stenomattia
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-30

Hi all, I have a TC Electronic Staccato '51 head and I'm trying to figure out the frequencies for each dial position of the 4 frequency ranges (24 each), I believe these may be represented by a compound curve. Would anyone know and have this data please?

read more...
    0 71
  • New
    absenn
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-11-24

Bought a used BH800.  Amp is great!  I run it into 2 Fender Rumble 15" cabs.  However I cannot get the toneprint stuff to be accepted by the amp.

I have watched every video I can find and the result is always the same.  The light on the amp never flashes, and the the toneprints never change.  I am using an iPhone Xr with IOS 14.2.

The Toneprint app is v4.3.02.

Its not a big deal if it doesn't work.  But it might be fun if it did.

Has anyone got any ideas?

read more...
    0 54
    • absenn
      MrSusan I'm having the same problem with a BH550 and nobody has come up with a fix yet. Are you using the Toneprints from the 'Bass Amps' section? The only one I have managed to beam successfully is a flanger, but only one of them. Have you tried a software update via your computer?
      • November 24, 2020
    • absenn
      absenn Hey J.J., thanks for the response. Yep, I am trying to transfer any of the "Bass Amps" tone prints, have yet to get any of them to transfer. When I tried a software update, it says I am running the latest version. Not a big deal because I usually run just a SansAmp as my only "effect". I'm a straight signal guy when it comes to my bass playing, but it might be fun if it worked. The used amp I bought has 2 tone prints assigned. I think TP1 is one of the Compressor settings, and TP2 is a chorus setting. I don't like either of them so I was just wanting to play a bit with the other prints available but I have a feeling this will never be fixed.
      • November 28, 2020
    • absenn
      Patlinger Hi guys, sorry for the simple question, but... Have you set the Volume on your Phone on a high level and the mute-switch is inactive also? You should hear a crazy sound very similar to a fax-machine when you try to transfer the TonePrint.
      • Jan 5
      • BH800 doesn't seem to work with Toneprint
        absenn Hi Patrick, Oh yes. I've had the phone at max volume and the mute switch off. I have tried upwards of 50 times to get a toneprint to transfer. It does not work with my combination.
        • Jan 6
    • absenn
      absenn Hi Patrick, Oh yes. I've had the phone at max volume and the mute switch off. I have tried upwards of 50 times to get a toneprint to transfer. It does not work with my combination.
      • Jan 6
    • absenn
      Patlinger Hi Absenn, you said the amp has the latest firmware installed, but have you re-installed this version anyway? Maybe the problem can be fixed with a new and proper installation. Or else can you use another instrument to do a cross-check?
      • Jan 18
  • New
    Jascon44
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Is the parts to the TC Electronic RH 750 bass amp compatible with the TC Electronic Blacksmith bass amp parts, mean the three channel memory board.

part#B20686

#P18301-d

0 72
Go to page