Statistics

306,002 members
190,347 posts
  • New
    bsmith2173
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

I just registered my bugera 333xl infinium today . I originally ordered it back in Dec. of 2021 but since it was back ordered it didnt ship until July 6th 2022. After registering it today i get an email from you guys saying its not covered under extended warranty since its been longer than 90 days . I just received it last Saturday. You guys suck 

read more...
    1 25
    • bsmith2173
      WilliamR Hello Brian, WIlliam from musictribe here. COuld you give me your case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • Jul 14
      • You guys are a joke with warranty
        RickRossBell Hey, are you also able to help get knobs? No one at TCE is willing to do anything to help get knobs. You're the 3rd triber I've reached out to. Nothing so far.
        • ·
        • Jul 22
  • New
    Heb60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-19

Clean channel works fine. Dirty channel works but at very low volume. There are zero repair shops anywhere near me. Thoughts?

0 18
  • New
    hdnyc2003
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-20

my bugera 1990 infinium led lights turn on and off, it's like if the amp is checking the tubes  also I noticed the power tubes are glowing a slight blue color  is this normal, the tubes are the original bugera tubes that came with the amp 

0 31
    • hdnyc2003
      hdnyc2003 Can anyone please answer my question
      • Mar 22
    • hdnyc2003
      PedroRodrigues Hi hdnyc2003, thank you for your post, when an output valve requires replacement, the valve’s matching LED will light permanently, please confirm if this is the case and replace the vacuum tube.
      When it comes to your second question a tube that is glowing blue is often wrongly perceived as a defect, however, it’s really just a side effect of a power tube, a fluorescent glow in the blue spectrum.
      The tube is fine, it actually indicates that the vacuum inside the tube is very good, which is what allows this phenomenon to occur.
      It will not have any effect on the performance or tone of the amp. For more details on this please check the pic below.

Thank you
      • Apr 30
    • hdnyc2003
      Mickrat Hi we’re can I purchase a bugera BXD15A I can’t find any one with them in stock
      • Jun 17
  • New
    chrisbliss7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-01

Hey, when will this head be available to the public again?? I'd like to buy it on Sweetwater

0 19
    • chrisbliss7
      NicJonesMT Hi Chris. Unfortunately we cannot provide any information on availability or pricing.
      Your best option would be to contact Sweetwater directly to see if they can provide an ETA on when they will receive stock.
      Alternatively you can find a full list of our resellers at the following link:

https://www.bugera-amps.com/buy.html?isoCode=US&type=STORE
      • May 3
    • chrisbliss7
      chrisbliss7 Yes I followed the link and no no one has it. I ordered the last possible one on Amazon because they did say they had one in stock now they're saying that it's unavailable or they can't find it. I just want to know what's up at the Factory are they done making amps? Is Bugera going out of business?
      • May 17
      • Bugera V55HD
        PedroRodrigues Hi chrisbliss7, thank you for your post, please ponder that this is unrelated to the fact that "Bugera going out of business?" is more related to stock management from the resellers and shipping issues that all manufactures face on a post-pandemic work. From what I'm aware Sweetwater allows a pre- reservation. Sorry I couldn't help more.
        • Jun 27
  • New
    fabien1974
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

Hi, ik have a Bugera V5 for a couple of weeks.  last week when i switched it on, the front light keeps on blinking and the amp doesn't do anything anymore excepting for the bllinking light.

Please help ! :-)

1 112
    • fabien1974
      Dale_M Sorry to hear of this, it sounds like the internal PSU is dying, if this is brand new and within 30 days you would be quicker to go back to the seller, if you are outside this period please go to the above Support tab and select a Service ticket for submission
      • May 6
  • New
    denfio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Ive seen a bunch of threads asking the same question but, I do t see a concrete answer....  here goes...

can I go from my Fender Blues Junior speaker output jack to the 8 ohm input on the PS1, connect the XLR to sound console and the big question....NOT use a speaker?

read more...
    2 16
  • New
    krieg101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS I've put in my ticket and no update! The knobs are broken I need it to be repaired please. The case number is below CAS-585331-X5L6B7. Why is no one reaching out to help?

0 8
    • krieg101
      Nigel67 Hi krieg101. I am very sorry for the delay in our Service Team replying to you. I will check your ticket now and ask the Team to reply to you today. Again,, many apologies for this.
      • May 3
  • New
    ricaa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

I'm currently using a Focusrite 2i2 for recording and curious if the amp can replace it.

I have a few questions using the V60 as an Audio Interface:

1) Are the Guitar and Mic on 2 channels from the Amp to the DAW when connected to my Macbook Pro via USB? 

2) I use Garageband, will it recognize the AMP and separate both channels as channel 1 and 2? 

3) Can I monitor what I'm recording and/or include what has already been recorded through headphones plugged into the amp?

4) How do I control the Gain for each channel (Mic / Guitar)?

One unrelated question, is phantom power 48v or 24v?

Thanks for the help, Ric

read more...
    0 71
  • New
    Lectrish
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-27

I purchased my Infinium v22 amplifier June of last year and I just have to change my 2nd set of EL84 tubes is this normal behavior for a brand new amp

0 21
    • Lectrish
      Lectrish If I can expect to go through 2 -3 sets of EL84's a year I am going to unload this amp this week
      • Mar 1
    • Lectrish
      PedroRodrigues Hi Lectrish, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest to submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team by following the link below so we can analyse what is causing this behaviour
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Bugera

Thank you
      • Apr 30
    • Lectrish
      Lectrish

Pedro, I unloaded that amp a long time ago. I'm glad I didn't wait 2 months for your thoughtful and insightful input. You can be sure that I will keep away of all Bugera products as a result of this experience. Have a nice day!

• Apr 30
  • New
    krieg101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-21

It's been a month I've put in my ticket and no update!

The knobs are broken I need it to be repaired please. 

The case number is below

CAS-585331-X5L6B7

0 12
    • krieg101
      PedroRodrigues Hi krieg101, thank you for your post, I will request the Service Department to look in to this matter and contact you via case, please accept our apologies on this matter.
      • Apr 22
Go to page