Statistics

299,780 members
183,557 posts
  • New
    dngdwn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-01

I can no longer send midi to my Behringer Neutron, I've tried Midi over USB, sending it via my midi interface and also sequencing it from my Digitakt and other synth using midi out and nothing works. 

Using the Neutron software I've confirmed that I'm using the right midi channel and that the midi dips are not affecting this.

I've also tried factory resetting the Neutron and updating it to the latest firmware and nothing seems to work. 

Can anyone advise what I should do next?

read more...
    0 11
    • dngdwn
      NicJonesMT Hi Dngdwn. Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please provide a detailed description of your Full setup.
      • Mon at 4:37 AM
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-10-03

We have succeeded to move the PRO-VS vector engine into a Eurorack module and called it the Victor. The amazing morphing function allows the merging of different oscillators. With our ever-expanding range of affordable Eurorack modules, the experience of modular has never been so accessible.

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/
    If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]
    #WeHearYou #MusicTribe #synthesizer

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-10-03

Mamo-Z shared with us his amazing synth project: “I made a wooden rack like Moog Modular by DIY.”
    Let’s celebrate Mamo-Z and please leave a comment.

---
    Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe” FB Group. We’d love to see you there!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/
    If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]
    #WeHearYou #synthsforall #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    andess
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-28

Hi! I recently bought a 2600 Blue Marvin. In most parts I really like it. But I have a problem with the output from ADSR EXP'L, in the upper level it adds noise to the signal. Is there something wrong with my unit or is it at part of the architecture? The linear output doesn't produce noise at all at the same level of output.

Hope someone can help me with this!

/Anders

read more...
    0 8
    • andess
      jvarra hello my name is Joshua And I own a bar N steak house also venue hear in south Dakota I 'am looking for some clips for the top snap clip to the Behringer Europort PPA2000BT 8-Channel Portable PA System. the top clip broke and I am needing to know if I can order a replacement for the unit and who I need to talk to in order to get that done. a customer broke one of the house musician's equipment and I'm just in the process of trying to replace the broken item.
      • Sep 28
      • 2600 adsr exponential noise
        andess Hi! I think you accidentially posted your message as a reply in this already existing thread? suppose you want to start a new discussion i order to have a better chance to get help with your search?
        • Sep 28
    • andess
      NicJonesMT Hi Andess.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please ensure that you provide a detailed description of your full setup, and all trouble shooting you have already carried out.
      • Sep 29
  • New
    Slingsby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

I've had my Neutron a few years now and have noticed that the cutoff frequency pot has become a little scratchy.  Is is possible to buy a replacement so that my tech can fit it please?

0 1
  • New
    Magy123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-28

Hey guys! Any updates on the status of the Toro? I'm really waiting to get one! :D

0 3
  • New
    peterbolmehag
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

Hi,

Aynone else who has got their Odyssey turn "golden" by having the black paintwork being eaten up by the sun?

Look at attached pictures.

0 3
  • New
    rK22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

when I try to launch the synth tribe app, I get this error message:

“SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.7-1.app” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    subman56
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-21

I have tryed to get this K2 to function. I have fallowed youtube videos as well as the Quick start Guide. I am using the Arturia
    Midi keyboard with this unit. but have been unable to get the unit to work.

0 3
  • New
    HinglajMata
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20

Hello,

i'm facing a strange problem with my K-2. It doesn't make any sound if the trig-in is not connevted to trig-out. If i want to work with it i have to plug the trig-in to trig-out. Yes the led blinks when i'm pressing any key but no sound comes out.

Please help!

read more...
    0 6
    • HinglajMata
      NicJonesMT Hi there. Can you please select support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Sep 21
Go to page