Statistics

259,718 members
138,126 posts
  • New
    Synthfr33k
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

From what I have read not sure how true this is but the keyboard version went through not only firmware updates like any other synthesizer but it also has gone through at least from my knowledge some hardware or circuitry changes maybe minor but did occur.  Would anyone know when the last hardware revsison was made to the keyboard and desktop versions?

I am also having a hard time for Sweetwater to get a keyboard version manufactured at least in 2020 they seem to have old stock 2019 dated maybe from some of their daughter warehouses not sure?  My question is are there deepmind keyboards manufactured in 2020 ans 2021 or not?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Iputin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

Hello what Behringer items use the 70hu rack ears and which ones uses the 80hu.

0 4
  • New
    Pgh2007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

How many people would love, Behringer to make the ARP Quadra Synth. After the amazing job they have done on the, 2600 and the Odyssey. I would definitely buy one. 

0 4
  • New
    chrisp250
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-25

Hi there,

I bought a second hand Neutron which I'm quite enjoying.

Unfortunately, the LFO shape knob is a bit off. 

I found on the web that with the turning:

• OSC 1 knob to the left
    • OSC 2 knob to the right
    • LFO rate knob to the right
    • LFO shape to the right
    • Glide knob to the right

and short pressing VCF mode together with LFO key sync while the LFO rate lights are pulsating during power on, it should recalibrate the knobs, but I couldn't get it to work.

I'm running firmware 2.0.2. Is there anything I might be missing?

Thank you everyone in advance for your help.

read more...
    0 10
    • chrisp250
      djstatix Same question. I have an OSC 2 going out of tune randomly. Tried everything ive read online, nothing seems to work.
      • Sat at 5:22 AM
  • New
    Chill8
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Hello!

Is there a way to sync my Behringer Poly D Polyphonic Analog Synth to the tempo in my DAW, Ableton Live 11?

I'm trying to get the sequencer to play back at the tempo of my session in Ableton, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Best!

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    CVZSmit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-25

Hi Everyone 

Any idea if the Deepmind MacOs app is compatible with the Apple M1 architecture (ie at least run under Rosetta)?

0 5
  • New
    Korfmaker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-21

I woul like to use my Deepmind12 like in this setup (TR8 is sending notes out to Deepmind). If I'm correct, this could be done using the CV-input on the Deepmind. But none of my cables seem to work. I'm reading online about a 'floating ring cable' that needs to be manually inverted to make it work. Can anyone halp me with this? Thanks!

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    PaulNeutron
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-21

I got my Neutron a couple of days ago. Very exciting, but after working fine, none of the VCF controls (including Noise) are having any effect. Also the LFO is only working through Attenuator 2. Am I missing something? Have I done something to disable the VCF and LFO? Beyond the general reset, is there something to be done?

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    CVZSmit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

Hi there
    Anyone know who the official distributer(s) of Behringer synthesizers are in South Africa? Very difficult to locate a dealer. Any help is appreciated.

0 5
  • New
    Fweddyg55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

I have had a broken Poly D in service for 3 months now . The company keeps telling me they are sending me a unit . The first problem, I dont want somebodys problems and want a new unit, the first one they sent was broken and no power supply. Second  they do not communicate what the progress is and never follow up. These people and company are the worst . I have started a campaign to tell people to avoid buying Behringer or any company doing business Wiith Music tribe. Let me know your thoughts

read more...
    0 9
    • Fweddyg55
      Dale_M Sorry this has been your experience, please can you advise a case number so I can escalate this for you?
      • Nov 18
    • Fweddyg55
      Fweddyg55

There are many case numbers st this point here is one of them

Re: Case CAS-489301-D6Z7J0  - At this point I would like a full refund . Very concerned about the quality of your products and do not want to go through this again .

• Nov 18
    • Fweddyg55
      Fweddyg55 Please keep me apprised of the situation. lack of communications is the reason we are in this mess.
      • Nov 19
    • Fweddyg55
      Fweddyg55

Dale, Where are we at in this process . With the mhollodays I can see this going another 6 weeks ,that is not fair to me. Lets get this dome this week please

• Mon at 12:12 PM
Go to page