Statistics

254,394 members
132,077 posts
  • New
    Hammerheart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

Oscillator 1 just drones. Osc 2 and 3 are fine.

It worked ok with cv but i only just started using it with midi. Can you think of anything i should check? It's not in LFO mode. I tuned all 3 osc to same pitch but osc 1 is unresponsive.

I bought it in june in montreal canada. I am moving back to the uk at start of october so i need to know my best course of action. im hoping i can just return it to the store for a refund at the moment but they were a bit useless with comms when i ordered it so im a bit worried.

can i get this serviced in the uk if i get messed about?

read more...
    0 42
    • Hammerheart
      PedroRodrigues Hi Hammerheart, please consider that to incorporate the Behringer 2600 into your external synth rig using MIDI connections. It’s just a matter of connecting a controller’s MIDI Out to the 2600’s MIDI In. If you have additional external gear you want to control via MIDI, just use the MIDI Thru port and connect to the next device’s MIDI In.

How to change MIDI channels
      You’ll want to change the MIDI channel on your 2600 whenever you want it to play an individual part. For example, you probably wouldn’t want your drum machine triggered by a fast arpeggiator lead on your 2600.

On most modern MIDI controllers, changing MIDI is done digitally, through a DAW, a standalone app, or a built-in menu. The Behringer, however, relies on dip switches to change the MIDI channels. Here is the diagram of where the MIDI dip switch should be for each channel.
      • Aug 17
  • New
    masi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-08-15

Within the sequencer all ties are slides. Or is it the other way round?

Anyway, it does not reflect the pattern created on in the synth manually. I find this behaviour confusing.

0 47
  • rbwilliams
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-04

Hello.

When can I expect a full owner's manual, in addition to the available Quick Start manual?

There is obviously more functionality in the TD-3 that is not covered in the Quick Start.

Thanks.

4 156
    • rbwilliams
      Ersatzsignal

Hello everybody

I would like to agree with @rbwilliams  question for a complete user manual.

And please the TD-3 Operation section in the manual in German language.

Thank you

• February 29, 2020
    • rbwilliams
      JeffPorrello Please see post "Thorough Synthesizer User/Operator Manuals Please!!!"
      • Aug 14
  • New
    slr242
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hi. I'm not able to get my brand new Neutron to respond to MIDI.

I've tried sending it notes from:

• Arturia BeatStep, through USB via my Mac & also the 1/8" MIDI out direct from Beatstep > Neutron
    • AKAI MPK25, through USB via my Mac & also a 5-pin DIN direct from AKAI > Neutron
    • Roland D-50, via a 5-pin DIN direct from D-50 > Neutron

I've ensured that only the cable I'm testing with (USB or 5-pin) is connected.

I have a MIDI monitor running, and can see that the commands are being sent, and I've verified that the Neutron is set to the MIDI channel I'm using. The Neutron shows up in a list of MIDI devices in Reaper, so it's awake to some extent.

I've also installed the firmware update to 2.0.2.

I hear a constant audio signal from the Neutron; I can alter it by changing the LFO, overdrive, waveform shape, etc. I don't know why it's generating this signal when it's not receiving any input.

Thanks for any ideas!

Steve

read more...
    0 57
    • slr242
      slr242 Is there somewhere else I need to go to get support for this issue?
      • Jul 20
    • slr242
      slr242 Kinda disappointed that I got no replies for these issues; I found solutions on my own after a couple of days. In case someone else has these issues, I redid the config in my Mac's audio midi setup and that resolved most of the issues.
      • Jul 21
    • slr242
      Serge1961 Did you check the MIDI channel? The devices must have the same channel if you want a response.
      • Aug 11
  • New
    sgkrosse
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

Please provide a link that lists the Behringer Odessey's MIDI capabilities along with how to.... The manaul shows the few MIDI implementation possibilities, but then it goes on to state that there is more information on Behringer's site.  The site page is what I am requesting.

Thank you,

read more...
    0 34
  • New
    pawelsokolowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-07

Hello,

I'm trying to connect MS-1 with Logic Pro. I can receive midi signals, audio signals from the synth but I need your help, how to set up the midi clock from Logic to MS-1. Any ideas?

Best Regards

Pawel

0 64
  • New
    raketenstein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hello.

I have a problem with my DeepMind12, it is not possible to store the favorites.
    It behaves even, as there is no such feature, there is no reaction, when pressing 'PROG' + 'FX'!
    Has somebody an idea or the same problem?
    Both keys 'PROG' and 'FX' work alone, it looks like software-problem...

Best regards,
    Chris.

read more...
    0 35
    • raketenstein
      DavidKnighton Hello raketenstein,
      You may want to check again using the following steps; press PROG + FX and then a pop-up appears on screen. Then press the "+" button to set the current program as a favorite.
      • Aug 3
    • raketenstein
      raketenstein

Hello David. I've tried it many many times, holding both keys but I only get to the list of pre-programmed settings (all the programs like holding only 'PROG') or to the FX menu (likely when I pressed the 'FX' some milliseconds earlier...)
      So it seems both keys are physically working but I never saw the favorites.
      Am I just stupid or could it be deactivated somewhere or do I need a certain software version??
      BR, Chris.

• Aug 3
    • raketenstein
      raketenstein I'm not (that) stupid. ;-)
      It's a software bug in V1.0.5-658
      After update to V1.1.2 of the firmware this feature is working fine!!
      Great relief, I thought of sending my beloved DeepMind12 to repair, but I couldn't believe it was a HW problem. And it wasn't. But what I also can't belive, that nobody else has this problem, or is this firmware (1.0.5-658) not used that often, maybe only for a small time period???
      • Aug 7
  • New
    sgkrosse
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-01

Could someone please help me to see if there is a physical pitch bend controller that can be plugged directly into my new Oddessey?  The pads are impossible for pitch bending....

Thank you,  

1 96
    • sgkrosse
      kiskadar69 1. ATEMP MC1
      http://atemp.ru/en/products/atemp_mc1.html

2. Yamaha MCS2

3. A cheap 2 octave MIDI keyboard with a Pitch Bend wheel.
      • Jul 4
    • sgkrosse
      sgkrosse

KISKADAR69: Thank you very much

• Jul 7
    • sgkrosse
      sgkrosse Today I received an Atemp MC1 , to which Kiskadar directed me. It is wonderful; pitch bend was up and running from plugging it in; the Oddessey is now a further blast to play. Thank you Atemp for doing such nice business and a great product. My Behringer rocks now.
      • Aug 6
  • New
    Tabazan99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hello, 

Sorry but a newbie question : I use Reason 11, and plan to buy the MS-1 (101).

MIDI is (really) not my thing with DAWS, so ... can anyone tell me either ... where to find infos or how to sync (arp/seq) the MS-1 specifically, with Reason ?

Thanks for any information. 

read more...
    0 94
  • New
    jamesbohn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-31

The quick start guide for the 921B says that you have to adjust the "scale" and "freq adj" trimmers on the back to the module in order to calibrate the tuning.  Maybe my eyes are bad, but I cannot find anything on the back labeled "scale" or "freq adj." Can anyone provide a photo of the two trimmers I'm supposed to adjust?  

read more...
    0 31
    • jamesbohn
      Nigel67 Hi jamesbohn. There is text just by the presets on the board. Please see picture attached.
      • Aug 2
    • jamesbohn
      jamesbohn Thanks so much!
      • Aug 3
Go to page