Statistics

254,387 members
132,070 posts
  • New
    alehandoro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-01

hi,

I have tried to connect the crave synthesizer with the wasp deluxe synthesizer, using the corresponding midi cable,
    watching videos and looking at the connection options in the manuals of both synthesizers and I cannot make them sound together,
    as for example, in the following video
    : https://youtu.be/g5Fku0xtN4c
    Will I be missing a step or configuration through the SynthTribe or SynthTool application?

read more...
    0 46
  • New
    commonbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Can anyone tell me where I can get parts for my berhinger synth, I've tried on here going the regular route and have a case number but it's been a while now and no contact.

Surely there is an easier way, why do companies make things so difficult to buy their products, a part is a product like anything else they sell, just make a site with a list of parts, a price and a button to buy, it's not rocket science.

Rant over

read more...
    1 50
    • commonbeing
      Dale_M Hi there please can you advise your case number so I chase it up for you?
      • Jul 30
    • commonbeing
      commonbeing Hi dale, the number is CAS-474232-Y7W7Z9
      • Jul 31
  • New
    Marcnellis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hi,

The BPM and click dividers on my Deepmind 12 randomly change of their own accord. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to synths but this has only just started to happen after I packed my gear down and set it back up again. I'm connected to a Beatstep Pro and use the soft thru on the DM 12 to daisy chain an IK Uno, a Behringer MS-101 and a Korg Volca Sample (in that order). I thought it was just doing it when I started a sequence on the Beatstep but it happens even when I completely dosconnect from that. I was going to just back everything up and do a factory reset but I want to find out if I can fix it first in case it happens again. It would just be my luck for it to happen at a gig and not have the time to do the back-up/restore etc.

Help!

read more...
    0 41
    • Marcnellis
      RobbyWingfield

Hi Marc, this is Robby with Music Tribe, do you have everything set to slave to the clock of your Beatstep, have you experimented with the order you have everything. Specifically, have you tried putting the MS-101 last? If you're still having trouble, please submit a support ticket above and send me the case number.

• Jul 29
  • New
    CoogLFish
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-28

This is weird. When I connect the SQ-1 via its CV/Gate-outputs to the Crave's "OSC CV" / "ENV GATE"-inputs and set the speed on the SQ-1 to rather low, all notes are played on the Crave. Once I up the speed on the SQ-1 passing a certain level, all notes are muted. Connecting via MIDI works fine, as does my Neutron or my modular via CV/Gate.

If I remember correctly the issue didn't occur a few months back - before firmware 1.1.2 ...

Any solution to this?

read more...
    0 70
    • CoogLFish
      CoogLFish I found a solution - or should we call it workaround? - for the problem. The Crave's internal sequencer has to be in CV-mode for the Crave to be accepting faster notes from an external sequencer via CV. Why is that? As I mentioned before this didn't occur in earlier firmwares, and as you cannot change the syncing-options in the Synthtribe-app any more this even more annoying. Could one of the techs look into this?
      • Jul 28
  • New
    Smellewell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

Hey, just starting out on the euro rack modular road.  Just wondering if all the different moduals can be patched to each other.  ie, can a system 100 LFO be patched to a System 50 VCA etc?

0 42
    • Smellewell
      Smellewell

• Jul 25
    • Smellewell
      Smellewell

See that’s the problem with these automated systems. I haven’t bought the products yet and it’s asking for a serial number. A simple enough question to the right person.

• Jul 25
    • Smellewell
      DavidKnighton Hello Smellewell,
      The idea of modular Eurorack is that nearly all modules, makes, and manufactures are cross compatible in the same realm of operation. Most Euro style modules will be compatible to a large degree. So long as you have a proper understanding of CV and signal flow, you should be free to patch whatever modules you feel. As for the tech support inquiry, if you don't have the product serial, either put in a random number, or change the ticket type to PRE SALES.
      • Jul 26
    • Smellewell
      Smellewell

Ok thanks for that

• Aug 4
  • New
    andresc69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

I own a Deepmind 12 and also bought it because of the existing iPad app. Unfortunately, this no longer works after the update to iOS 14.5. Can you expect an update here soon?

5 644
    • andresc69
      DavidKnighton Hello andresc69,
      Can you confirm by installing an earlier iOS on your iPad and letting us know if it works as expected? Please let me know and I'll raise a software ticket. May need to get some further information from you as well.
      • May 12
    • andresc69
      andresc69

Hello! Downgrading to IOS 14.4 is not that easy. I'll try out if that's still possible. When I try to launch the Deepmind app, the following message comes: "The developer must update the app".

• May 12
    • andresc69
      andresc69 I have tested it. The app is still running with IOS 14.4.2. But a message also appears here: "Deepmind 12" needs to be updated. The app will no longer work with future versions of IOS. The developer of this app needs to update it to improve its compatibility.
      • May 13
      • Deepmind 12 IPad App
        DavidKnighton Hello andresc69,
        Thank you for confirming this. I will relay this information. For now, if the app is crucial to your work flow I would suggest not updating the iOS until we can confirm a new version is compatible.
        • ·
        • May 13
    • andresc69
      Reefius I guess this is why I can't download the app on my iPad, it downloads to about 75% and then it just stops every time. My 2017 iPad is already updated to 14.5.
      For now I'll use the Windows app on my PC. Is there also a VST version of the app so I can use the editor in a DAW?
      • May 19
      • Deepmind 12 IPad App
        DavidKnighton Since it's a hardware based synth, I would presume no VST available. There would be no reason to host a VST plug-in unless it was a software based synth. At any rate, all applicable downloads would be on the product page on the Behringer website.
        • May 19
    • andresc69
      MarkaneraMarkPacsai Hi! Unfortunately I also have ios upgraded to 14.5.1 and now the editor app doesn't work! Please update the app so I can use it again on my iPad. Much more convenient to use than with a mouse on a computer. Please!
      • May 24
  • New
    Tonytequila
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Behringer  kxd 15 keyboard amp. fx noisy when turned on/up. Does not make noise when turned off or turned down.

0 79
    • Tonytequila
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry about the issues you are having. Could you click on the support tab above and create a tech support case so that we can troubleshoot this for you. It would be helpful to send a video clip of this fault as well for us to review.
      • Jul 21
      • Problem with behringer keyboard amp kxd 15. Noise when fx are turnèd on
        Tonytequila hi, have done all that but have got no help back, contacted fixtronics and they have not replied back either, it's warranty has expired but between covid and everything the amp has n't been used in at least 17 months. i don't think it's looking good, I would n't be recommending them to anyone.
        • Jul 22
      • Problem with behringer keyboard amp kxd 15. Noise when fx are turnèd on
        WilliamR Hello Tony, I'm sorry for the delay. Do you have a case number?
        • Jul 22
  • New
    tough
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi there, i would love to buy the Behringer TD-3-MO but can someone please tell me when are that Acid Monster is available in germany (Thomann or Mucis Store? ?

Thanks tough

0 67
  • New
    xorthontech
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-17

I have a BEHRINGER 911A DUAL TRIGGER DELAY and I guess I need BEHRINGER 962 INTERFACE to convert the normal eurorack trigger sugnal into an "S trigger". I just bought the 961 interface so how do I patch the normal clock trigger into the 961 interface to get the S trigger out so I can patch it to the 911 dual trigger delay input?

read more...
    0 52
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-15

An analog VCO module and an authentic reproduction of the original ARP 2600 circuitry that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 2600-VCO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here.

List Price: $99 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #2600VCO #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #Synthesizers
    read more...
    0 128
Go to page