Statistics

261,130 members
139,809 posts
  • New
    Folke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi, 
    I want to use SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.5 for saving and creating patterns.
    However my settings never save, and i cant save a pattern to my device.
    Please help

0 27
    • Folke
      Folke It is also stuck to this screen when trying to update.
      The patterns i saved beforehand are still in the td-3
      • Sep 13
    • Folke
      Folke Solved when updating rd-8...
      • Sep 14
  • New
    etconway1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-12

I opted to buy a demo model of the 2600  - less money, less waiting. It's great.

Understandably there's a big green "DEMO" sticker on the original box, but also curiously, a UPC label specifying an ID of "BEHR2600d2 Demo". So, it seems that specific units from the factory were designated demo units and I wonder if there are any differences, maybe having not come from the general production run, or revisions or something, I don't know. Just curious. I do know the filter mode switch does not change the sound under any conditions. Also, the colors are a bit off - more like dark grey and brown rather than black and orange (I kinda like it though).  Other than that it's a joy. 

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    AlvarezJorge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-12

BUENAS COMUNIDAD E TENIDO PROBLEMAS DE SONIDO CON MI NUEVO POLY D EL CUAL SU SEÑAL DE AUDIO EN LA SALIDA MAIN ES MUY BAJA EN COMPARACION CON CUALQUIERA DE MIS SHYNTS ,DE ECHO SALE MUCHA MAS SEÑAL POR LA SALIDA PHONES QUE POR EL MAIN.

0 13
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-09-09
    MIX-SEQUENCER MODULE 1050
    bit.ly/BE-MIX-SEQUENCER-MODULE-1050

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnSeg_bVj40 

An authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the ‘70s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The MIX-SEQUENCER MODULE 1050 allows you to rapidly select waveforms and signals via a conventional mixer format. Controlling and altering a sequence on the fly has never been so easy!

List Price: $149 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #MIXSEQUENCERMODULE1050 #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #2500Series
    read more...
    0 57
  • New
    AlexZwart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

I recently bought a used Deepmind 12D, but it did not come with the rack ears. I've been trying to get a hold of some, but I can't get anyone to reply to my spare parts request. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks ahead of time,

Alex

read more...
    0 10
    • AlexZwart
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AlexZwart, could you please confirm for me your case number? This will allow me to investigate further and have a member of the spares team follow-up
      • Sep 8
  • New
    SwayambhuRecords
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

Behringer - Technical Support - CAS-429116-J3Q6Z5 - CRM:0152300003335 - CAS-481003-P6F4S2

Hello,

I am from India and I bought VC340 in Dec 2020. Exactly after 3 months, the mono output of developed crackle, hiss noise. I raised a case in the music tribe and after another 5 months, they said India is an unsupported location and I have to contact the shop I bought it from. So I googled and found out that the whole and sole distributor of Behringer products are http://www.alphatec.co.in/ who claim they are 'authorized distributors' of Behringer products. They are not listed in Behringer's website as authorized distributors. Anyhow, I contacted them and they said that they can service my unit. I sent them the unit and now they are saying they have ordered some board that needs to be replaced, It might take 4 weeks as they have to source it from Taiwan? I am really not sure if they can really sense the problem with the unit. There is an inherent distorted crackle, hiss and pops in the mono output. The unit is supposed to be replaced in case of defects right? Replacing the board might throw off the voice balance and whatnot. What are the warranty conditions if the unit fails to perform within 1 year of purchase? I am worried now since India is an unsupported location, the warranty is not the same as support locations? I have DeepMind 12D and Neutron semi-modular synth as well. What should I do if these break down? I should be very careful about Behringer in the future. 

Regards,

Swaroop

read more...
    0 17
    • SwayambhuRecords
      Nigel67 Hi SwayambhuRecords. I am sorry to hear about the issues that you are experiencing. Unfortunately, only the Service Team can answer your questions, so I am copying and pasting your above message into your original case (CAS-429116-J3Q6Z5), re-opening it for you and asking the Service Team to reply. You should hear back from the shortly
      • Sep 1
      • VC340 India Warranty
        SwayambhuRecords what's the point when nobody replies. Anyways... The service center here sent the unit to Mumbai head office. Can you confirm if Aphatec is good to go for Behringer products? And what is the warranty condition when the unit fails within a year of purchase?
        • Sep 5
  • New
    Gezzie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-29

Is it possible to trigger the arpeggiator from the RD 8 accent? 

Any thoughts?

0 12
  • New
    Abcd4
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

I'm going to buy the Behringer 960 sequencer. I have plenty of analogue synths with cv inputs. What else do I need to get the sequencer up and running to trigger the sounds of my synths in a sequence.

0 34
    • Abcd4
      PedroRodrigues Hi Abcd4 Please consider that the Behringer 960 the oscillator is a built-in clock that makes the sequencer operate.
      When you vary its frequency, you will not be changing the pitch of a sound but rather the speed at which the sequencer runs.
      To play, you push the Oscillator On button. To stop, you push the Oscillator Off button.
      When it comes to the CV outputs on this unit they’re not labelled as A, B and C, in pairs at the end of each row, the gate output is labelled Oscillator Output.
      Please take in to account that the 960 offers three rows of eight variable controllers with a flashing LED above each step.
      The user can set up these rows in parallel to generate three-note chords or it could play three different monophonic patterns simultaneously.
      To play 16- or 24-note patterns, you must have the 962 Sequential Switch module, as it switches from one row to the next as each comes to an end.
      • Aug 25
  • New
    johnparker75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-25

When I use the fbq button on my new kxd12 the red LEDs come on and stay on, even with nothing plugged in. Any ideas on what's going on? So far I truly hate the sound of the amp.

0 24
  • New
    NickNunez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Hi all,

Revently purchased a td3 and when connecting it to my Apollo 8 interface and connecting it to ableton through external instrument no audio comes out but the midi information is played which I can hear through the headphones out port. 

read more...
    0 58
    • NickNunez
      PedroRodrigues Hi NickNunez, please confirm that you have configure the unit with Ableton as followed:

In a new Live Set insert a MIDI track .

Select Session View and Device View if not already selected.

Select Instruments from Categories on the left side of the Ableton Live window and drag/drop an External Instrument into the MIDI track. You should see the External Instrument title bar inside the device view.

Set "MIDI To" to the TD-3. (If you don't see it, either your computer's not seeing the TD-3 or you started Ableton before turning it on. If it's the latter, turn the TD-3 on and go back to the previous step.) MIDI channel will probably be 1. I'm going to guess that you can use Behringer SynthTool to set the MIDI channel on the TD-3 end if necessary.

Set "Audio From" to the input number on your audio interface.
      Now, you make a choice: Or do you want to use Ableton to trigger the TD-3 to play notes, or do you want to use the TD-3's internal sequencer to generate the notes.
      To make these changes, you'll go to Preferences in Ableton. To make Ableton send MIDI notes to the TD-3, select the Link/MIDI tab in Ableton, and where it says "Output: Behringer TD-3" or something to that effect, turn Track on. If you'd like to use the TD-3's internal sequencer, turn Sync on instead.

To deal with latency,It will be helpful to turn the Ableton click track on and play quarter notes from the TD-3 so you can tune the track delay times so the TD-3 plays nice with your internal instruments and VSTis in Ableton.

The D button toward the lower right side of the window in Ableton toggles the Track Delay controls; this lets you add delay time to the software synths and drum machines so your computer can send sync or MIDI to the TD-3, the TD-3 can generate sound, and your audio interface can receive the signal and burp it all out through your speakers without the TD-3 lagging behind the soft synths.
      • Aug 24
Go to page