Statistics

289,809 members
172,366 posts
  • New
    cjohnson23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

hey there, 

I recently recieved a replacement TD-3 as I had to return a faulty unit. Does anyone know what I need to do on the care portal in order to update the product registration?

Do I simply register the unit as a net-new, file a special kind of ticket to update the current registration, call or email someone? 

I don't necessarily want to try registering again from scratch, because the previous unit came with an extended waranty and I don't want to lose that.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 4
    • cjohnson23
      Dale_M Hi there, if the unit was completely swapped out simply create a new product registration with the same purchase date. Upload the same proof of purchase. The warranty will still be honoured.
      • Jun 22
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-06-14

We're very excited about having received our second revision of the PRO-16 boards. Our software and systems engineers have been working hard to  get the earlier revision up and running. In the process we made improvements and corrections, which were all implemented in this latest board layout. As you can see this 16-voice synth has an insane amount of analog components.

The team feels confident that this board revision should be final. Fingers crossed:-)

---------------------

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our "Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #synthsforall #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    3 18
  • New
    acabrecords
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi everyone! 
    so just wanna say I really love the poly D! The tones that can come out of this beauty is insane!

The only problem I have is there's a couples of keys (A2,A#2,B2) that are making a weird sticky sound when i press them a bit harder, like a physical sticking plastic sound! So i thought oh maybe i got a bad unit so I ordered a second one, which to my dismay, does the same thing but just on different keys this time. 

it doesn't affect the sound in anyway but at a 1000$ CAD I would have liked to see a better quality control!

Im hesitating about my next move, do I send them back to amazon and hope that the third one is gonna be ok? Is it worth it or they all do that? 

View Video
    read more...
    0 10
    • acabrecords
      NicJonesMT Hi Acabrecords.
      Is this happening just on these specific keys or on all?
      There is a small rubber bump stop underneath the keys with an air pocket in. If you push the keys with some force it causes the pop noise, as the air is released.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page, and provide a short video of the noise you are getting. From there we can then try to determine if it is the bump stop or something else that you are getting.
      • Jun 10
      • Poly D sticky key sounds
        acabrecords Hi Nick! So on the first unit it was the key mentioned above and on the second it’s B3, C3 and D3.
        • Jun 10
      • Poly D sticky key sounds
        acabrecords i did posted a video on the post but when i get home ill take another one and send it to support! Thanks
        • ·
        • Jun 10
  • New
    konjurer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

The portamento fader seems to be defective.  I know many others are having the same issue.  Only the top 10% of the fader controls 90% of the portamento speed.  Dialing in the right amount of portamento is very difficult and it would be almost impossible to set during a live performance.

I tried the trick where you add +10v CV to the portamento but it has very little effect. Trying to figure out of this is a bug or not.

Thanks

read more...
    0 224
    • konjurer
      Dale_M Hi there, if you feel there may be a fault can you please go to the support tab and fill in a Technical ticket so we can assist you?
      • May 10, 2021
    • konjurer
      m00dawg

I have read about this as well and actually signed up on this community to see if I could get more information. Has the issue been identified and fixed? The 297 module looks very compelling but the main reason I want it is indeed for the portamento.

• November 1, 2021
    • konjurer
      m00dawg

I grabbed up the 297, along with a few other modules. I can confirm, at least my 297 also has the above issue where neither the sliders nor the CV are particularly sensitive, with most of the usable range being in 8-10 (really 9-10) range. The CV hardly makes a difference, and I tried several ways to improve it (including chaining the ports together, but that didn't seem to do anything).

• December 6, 2021
    • konjurer
      AJGarstone My 297 exhibited this problem. I returned it (to DV24/7) and the replacement was exactly the same. Music Tribe tech support say DV24/7 have to deal with it, but DV24/7 can't do anything but replace the unit for another that doesn't work. It's either a design fault or a batch manufacturing fault – it would be great if tech support could identify a fix please.
      • Apr 26
    • konjurer
      AJGarstone Update: Musictribe arranged to have a mod done to my 297. Basically, a 1k2 resistor to ground from pin 4 (the wiper) of the fader. It now works much better – not flawless, but better.
      • Jun 5
  • New
    Rafi1975
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-29

Hello.

I just bought used DeepMind 12 and screen is not bright enought even if it is set for 100 % brightness. How to fix it? I live near Chicago there is no service for Behringer near me. Thanks

0 7
  • New
    Elijah0604
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-28

Oscilatior 1 on my Poly D is further out of tune than the tuning knob will let me fix.  I've downloaded the Synthtribe for Mac App in hopes of resetting it to factory default settings but I don't see the 'factory reset' option. 

Online instuctionals say it should be in the "General" tab but it's not there in my app.  Looking online, I see where it would be for PC's but the interface looks somwhat different for Macs and I don't see that option.  

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to adjusat the oscilator or reset the settings to factory default? 

read more...
    0 12
    • Elijah0604
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Elijah0604, can you confirm it is the version of SynthTribe for Mac from the product page you have downloaded or the version available in the app store?

If it is the app store version this is specifically designed for iPhone/iPad users, please could you download the version available from the product page and try this instead, I have linked the product page below:

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0D9J
      • May 28
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-26

Hermann was gracious enough to provide incredible support for the development of our Wave synthesizer, which is now in its final stage. We spent over two years of intense development to recreate the sound of this iconic instrument.

Here's what Hermann has to say:

"My first Impressions of the new Blue Machine. I've had the honor and fun to play with the beta of the upcoming Behringer Wave for some time now. Putting it on top of its great-great-granddaddy, the PPG wave 2.2, which it is currently modeled after. It’s a much smaller form factor, mostly thanks to the 4-octave keyboard. I'd have preferred the original's 61-key layout, but the 49 full-size keys are OK, professionals will have a big controller or master keyboard anyway. For most purposes, 4 octaves are enough. The smaller overall size is no problem; the controller elements work quite well - they are large enough, with enough space in between, (former) PPG owners won't need much time to readjust, newcomers will find it easy to work with.
    The display is quite similar to the original, the various pages (Analog, Digital and Tuning) look and work precisely like the original. I couldn't help grinning when I saw that they included the Mod Wheel setting on the Analog page in the same way I did in my V8.3 for the original, hehe... nice touch, Behringer;-)

The Program page is a bit different and doesn't have exactly the same feature set, while some things are implemented in a different way, like the relatively hard to use sequencer of the original. OK, back then, the complete operating system of the PPG Wave had to fit into 24k; a very tight fit. Oh yes, there's a little oscilloscope display beneath the main display. It works quite well.

Now regarding the most important part, the big question:

"Yeah, but does it sound like a PPG?" - I think they pretty much nailed it. I've played through all of the factory programs I know and love since many years, and it reproduced them dutifully and very much in an authentic way. Editing new sounds should be no problem to anyone already familiar with the PPG Wave, and the results match the original to a really high degree; complete identity is unreachable anyway, since each and every PPG sounds a bit differently, thanks to the analog chips and the "tuned by ear" filters. But it comes really, really close. Plus, it already got some features surpassing the original, and I'm sure more will be added over time, once the basics are fully working. The OS still needs to be fully completed, but the sound is already fully there in my opinion. Well, that's it - these are my first impressions on a new Blue Machine in my arsenal. Of course, a WaveTerm app is planned in collaboration with Behringer when the unit is ready for production. Really exciting project and I enjoy being part of this revival."

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthsforall #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    2 317
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-26
    Voice of the Customer:
    "Finally my DM12 got a new friend." - Henk Jan B.

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

read more...
    2 3
  • New
    jym73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-21

Hi,

Is it normal that it is impossible to change the speed of the arp or sequencer when tempo is sync from midi in.

Firmware 1.1.9. 

0 4
    • jym73
      NicJonesMT Hi Jym73.
      When using an external clock the Arp will then Sync to this. As far as I am aware there is no way of changing the speed when using EXT clock sources.
      • May 25
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-23

Some time ago we showed you a draft of our AKS Mini, a scaled down version of the VCS3 but with the exact same oscillators, filters etc. and of course the magic sound.

We received such great feedback that we decided to simply build a prototype. And here it is:-)

But we haven’t yet decided if we’ll build it and maybe we’ll keep it just keep it for ourselves - just kidding:-)

Retail price is targeted at US$ 99.

Of course the final unit will have the USB-C connector:-)

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

#WeHearYou #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    1 326
Go to page