Statistics

223,686 members
97,903 posts
  • New
    RonnyD
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

I can't seem to find any vendors with TC Helicon Voice Live Touch 2 vocal processors in stock in the United States. I ordered two of them from separate websites a couple months ago. They are backordered and vendors keep moving date further ahead as to when their supplier might have available. Many other TC Helicon items are unavailable as well. Amazon shows considerably more expensive units from shippers in Japan but I'd rather not pay the higher price, they may take months to ship, and they may very well be backordered also. Used ones are going for exhorbitant prices on Ebay as it looks like owners are taking advantage of the shortage. Any word on when TC helicon might have the Touch 2 available for vendors would be appreciated. Anyone with knowledge of a vendor with new units on hand would be miraculous

read more...
    0 12
    • RonnyD
      Dale_M Hi Ronny, the presales team do not use community so it may be quicker to go to the support tab and select presales and ask the above question so that they can get back and advise you. I hope this helps.
      • 1 hour ago
  • New
    dtmrocks
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-10

I made my latest album on the VL3X, and love it!  

But I can think of some cool upgrades... for example to be able to record AND have the looper at the same time.  

Thanks!  

0 5
  • New
    Bru5w
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I'm trying to mimic the harmony for Your Love and just not having much success. Has anyone configured the VoiceLive Play and would be willing to share their settings?

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    PatrickMontefus
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-10

I first purchased this in 2008, and I loved the fact that the first Harmony voice is more prominent than the second. However, about a year ago the Harmony "on/off" footswitch began to act erratically, understandable I suppose considering how often it gets pressed and how many gigs I've played with it. I purchased another unit and, to my chagrin, the Harmony voicings are equal volume!  It's changed the whole nature of my act. Does anyone know why this happened?  Also, I'm in the process of trying to get a replacement switch for my original unit and am having trouble finding one, my first request to support has gone unanswered. Any help is appreciated. 

read more...
    0 13
    • PatrickMontefus
      kiskadar69 "first Harmony voice is more prominent than the second". This is because the harmony voices and FX are PANNED in stereo mode (unfortunately, TC-Helicon forgets to mention this in the Harmony-G XT manual, the first harmony voice is slightly to the left and the second harmony voice is slightly to the right) AND you used the first Harmony-G XT in stereo mode AND you amplified the left output only (the Harmony-G XT does not redirect unused output to used output, it has no normalization).

You can select the Harmony-G XT output mode (stereo or Mono+Dry) from the panel.
      • Mon at 5:02 AM
    • PatrickMontefus
  • New
    boloulu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-11

So, I need to clarify. I know the talkbox, vocoder and similar settings work when the guitar is cable-connected to the guitar in and mic is connnected direct to FRFL speaker BUT when I connect my guitar by wireless to the guitar in and cable in the thru jack to an amp NOT only do those presets not work but the guitar presets in VLX3 dont work either. I can access some but not all the presets. Anyone tell me why this is? Connecting VLX3 to a Helix, Headrush, Kemper should be easy and ALL presets of VLX3 should work.

read more...
    0 0
    • boloulu
      PetGerbil When you take a lead from the "Thru" jack, it just passes the signal straight through from the guitar input, bypassing any effects(and removing any guitar from the outputs). It's just used for taking the note information from the guitar for vocal harmony's etc. But leaving the signal "dry" for other external processors down the chain.(Kemper etc..)

If you take a lead from the main outputs, does that work ? (remembering to remove the lead from the "Thru" socket. It will sense if that socket has a plug in it, and if it has it will mute the guitar from every other output.)
      • Mon at 12:21 AM
  • New
    Geoffrey
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-11

Hello.  Is there anyway to get the H1 to start in the off position?  When I power it up the harmonize switch is on, I would like it to power up with it off.  All other pedals start in the off position.

0 5
  • New
    chess200
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-01

Trying to find out the difference TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 and TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 extreme. For purchase.

0 62
    • chess200
      PedroRodrigues Hi Chris, please be aware that the between the Voice Live 3 and the Voice Live 3 Extreme, the core layout of the pedal is identical and the top portion shows the same features and for the most part the features don’t either.
      Generally, these pedal works in “layers,” with a dedicated footswitch to change between controls for vocal effects, guitar effects and the looper, and the user can store one setup in each layer, so a set of vocal effects and guitar effects, and an associated loop in a Preset.
      There are 250 factory presets and room for 250 more of your own.
      The amount of storage space is one of the biggest differences in the Extreme version.
      The 4 GB storage space on the Voice Live 3 has been quadrupled to 16 GB on the Voice Live 3 Extreme, this is particularly useful because the Voice Live 3 Extreme adds the ability to store backing tracks.
      You can import any backing tracks from a USB stick and choose to associate one of them with a Preset instead of a loop, and then when you switch to the looper layer the pedal will go into backing track playback mode instead.
      For more information please follow the link below to access a video for the Voice Live 3 and the Voice Live 3 Extreme:

https://youtu.be/6wl9B6Rg5f4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGaaqeO3ew
      • December 1, 2020
    • chess200
      voodoofuzz IMHO, the s/h value of these units is almost identical yet the extreme has so many more advantages - it would be crazy to choose the VL over the VLX.!
      • Apr 11
  • New
    Headrc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-07

So as I understand it you cannot use a backing tracking with the looper in Voicelive 3 Extreme.  Could you:

Import a long backing track as a loop on Loop A.

Then have a vamp from that backing track imported on Loop B.

Start playing Loop A then ....

Whenever the performer feels like it, stop Loop A and start Loop B and proceed to overdub on Loop B.

Then whever the performer feels like it stop Loop B and restart Loop A at the point he/she stopped it in the first place.

And have all of this set up to be in sync with a metronome tempo that has been set up.

Thanks,

Richard

read more...
    0 34
    • Headrc
      PedroRodrigues Hi Richard, please follow the link below to access a VL3X Backing & Automation tutorial . Thank you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRagA1EToU4
      • December 8, 2020
    • Headrc
      voodoofuzz Sometimes I find it's just easier to CHEAT! Use the backing track as if it were a looper. Play along as if you are making your loops but actually all you're doing is playing along, the next "loop" is where your backing track has the actual part. It also means you can have pre recorded drums loops or ANY other instrumentation as well. Yeah, it's cheating but so long as you don't do it for every song.
      • Apr 11
  • New
    AlMorello
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-12-24

I'm looking to back up my ENTIRE Voicelive 3 Extreme, including my backing tracks I've loaded in. Is the method in this video still current? I want to clone one unit to another unit as a back up. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJRCi3Ks3-8

read more...
    2 49
    • AlMorello
      AlMorello How to back up Voicelive 3 Extreme? Anyone...anyone...Bueller...Bueller?
      • December 26, 2020
    • AlMorello
      AlMorello Halo?
      • December 31, 2020
    • AlMorello
      JohnGross IM TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING. POSTED HERE BUT NO RESPONSE EITHER.
      • Feb 1
    • AlMorello
      voodoofuzz Hey! Yes, the same here. I have a second unit I require for backup. There is no way other than to export/import the performance data for each patch. I believe the performance data file must contain the backing track as well as it is big!! I've yet to test this, I will let you know. I've also taken a photo of all my setup & volumes settings and printed them to keep in my gig bag. It's handy as it's so easy to accidentally alter a volume by mistake. Least you can use this to setup the second unit! I'm confused about backups using voice support when you swap units tho?
      • Apr 11
  • New
    MyLivingRoomLive
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

Has anybody found a way to engage/disengage the harmony in the Harmony Singer 2 via a footswitch?

Basically, I'm looking for a footswitch version of the MCA100

https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CDC

We perform live weekly and my partner sings and plays piano and she would like to have the Harmony Singer 2 pedal up on top of the piano so that she can switch harmony patterns between songs while engaging the harmony effect with her foot during songs while she sings and plays.

facebook.com/mylivingroomlive

We love the Harmony Singer 2 and we would use it more during live performances if we had this remote control option.

Thanks!

Craig

co-host/producer/engineer/drums
    My Living Room: Live!

read more...
    0 3
Go to page