Statistics

270,113 members
149,902 posts
  • New
    jefftaylormusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-28

Sometimes when in setup mode, screens develop mind's of there own and randomly switch through options, genre's etc. I literally have to wait until it stops. Has this happened to anyone, do I need to update software or does this sound like a defective unit?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    JacquesKoubi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-28

Hi guy's

I ve just bought a  PLAY ACOUSTIC effects and try to play with , but even i plug in my acoustic guitar  and a micro on the 2 plug in L and R and OUT to my amplifier external ( TROUGH A audio interface),  i tried to play guitar with some effects.. i heard Microphone with very nice effects reverb echo and so on , but for my guitar i had effects on my hearphone only  , but it was impossible to get sound of my guitar WITH effects  on the external amplifier , 

Parameters are  GUITAR and SONG in MONO 

did i miss some parameters ?

thanks 

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    litesnsirens
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-24

For the longest time I've only used my voicelive rack in stereo.  Saturday, I went to a friends house for an informal jam and due to limited inputs decided to just go mono. I plugged into the left output to the board and changed the I/O in settings to mono. No effects! No harmony, no delay or reverb. I must be missing some other setting.  I even plugged headphones directly into the headphone jack of the voicelive and no effects there either.  I feel like this might be something really simple I'm missing and I'm just having a brain fart. Can anyone think of what I'm missing?  

read more...
    0 9
    • litesnsirens
      PedroRodrigues Hi litesnsirens, thank you for your post, the outputs on your VL RACK are set up as you can configure the outputs to be STEREO (default), MONO or DUAL MONO.

The STEREO option outputs discrete Left and Right audio material when connected to a stereo monitor or PA system.

In MONO mode, the Left output is the summed mono mix of VoiceLive Rack including effects.
      The Right output is dry with only Tone applied to the MIC or LINE input signal.
      This is useful when a live sound engineer wants to control the balance of wet/dry mix at the mix position. In this case, set LEAD MUTE to ON.

In DUAL MONO mode, the effected vocal comes from the left output and effected guitar is produced from the right output.
      This allows you to have a sound tech control the level balance between wet vocal (vocal with harmonies and effects) and wet guitar. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • 17 hours ago
    • litesnsirens
      litesnsirens Hi Pedro thank you for your response. I did understand the output options. As I mentioned I was in mono mode coming out of the left output. The other day I set up my VLR and tested everything and it was working as expected in both mono and stereo. I still have no idea why it wasn’t working at my friend’s home. I’m starting to suspect I may have accidentally touched the bypass button on the front and didn’t notice. I’m going to rest and see if rebooting the unit turns the bypass off.
      • 13 hours ago
  • New
    mmahar617
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

HI,

Is there a list somewhere of what each preset's settings are? I have found a list of all the presets, but not what their settings are, would make it much more time efficient when looking for a certain setting? THAnks for all of your help. 

read more...
    0 11
    • mmahar617
      PedroRodrigues Hi mmahar617, the only full list of presets available to your unit will be via VOICESUPPORT 2. Thank you
      • 18 hours ago
  • New
    nicholasburton10
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-28

I recently purchased a used voicetone C1 that was working wonderfully, however after I recallibrated the pots and updated the firmware it completely stopped working.

A signal still goes through the devices, but the knobs no longer have any kind of effect on it.

I also recently purchased a voicetone H1 that worked wonderfully after the recallibration so I know that I did it right.

If anyone has any experience or thoughts I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    pafballou
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-27

I just bought a brand new Mic Mechanic.  Fed it a new 9volt battery straight off the rack, plugged it in and started using it.  Withing 10 minutes, it started shutting down on me.  I am going try running it off of my AC power supply.  Anyone else have this problem?

Also, what is the latest firmware?  I presume it came loaded with it but want to be sure.

Thanks,
    Pete

read more...
    0 4
    • pafballou
      WilliamR Please be sure that if using batteries that you are using alkaline batteries. Standard cell batteries tend to drain quickly on these devices because of the high mA draw. Please do not hook the device up to an AC power supply, Be sure to use a 9 volt DC power supply, using AC will result in permanent damage to your unit.
      • Thu at 6:25 PM
  • New
    aalvz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-27

Hello!

I followed this 30 sec video to try to connect my devices but I don't get any sound. 

Please help

I'm using a 3.5mm - TRS Midi connector. 

What should I do? 

0 2
    • aalvz
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Could you click on the support link above and submit a tech support case, someone will contact you directly to try and troubleshoot this for you.
      • Thu at 6:15 PM
  • New
    rlfontano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-26

I've had this device since 2018, only started using it regularly in 2020 and it's been sent in for repair twice. The latest issue is when in use the preset foot switches are lit according to the setting and after 10-15 minutes the foot swutch lights go out and the board no longer responds to commands. 

I was told to:

a) Do factory reset, but back up my pre-sets on Voice Support App (I have no idea what that is or where to find it)

b) Do an Update Voice Support App (I have no idea what that is or where to find it)

This was obviously not a cheap devise and when it works I love it, but it has been very problemactic since day one. Maybe I got a lemon, or is this indicative of the TC Helicon Live 3

Any and all help would be appreciated

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Superdog57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

Tc Helicon Perform VE won't power on?

any suggestions?

0 3
    • Superdog57
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab and raise a Technical ticket so the team can assist you.
      • Wed at 2:10 AM
  • New
    Helmut1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

Hello dear community
    and HELP - I need somebody, i need anybody .....
    I need your help urgently!
    I use voicelive3 extreme and work with backing tracks.
    I also use an Apple IPAD with the SongbookPlus software.
    (https://www.songbookplus.com/ )
    I also use a Switch 6.
    The VLE3 extreme has a midi out/in. Now I want to control the iPad and the SongbookPlus software from the VLE 3 via Midi - Bluetooth. Specifically, when the Backing track start button is pressed, a midi signal should be sent via Bluetooth to the iPad or the Songbook Plus software so that it also starts the already called up and pre-programmed song text (also called song here).
    The start of the pre-programmed SongbookPlus "song" or song text then has the effect that the next page is automatically turned at a preset time or, if you do it differently, the page is scrolled automatically and synchronously with the VLE3 Extreme without further manual starting on the SongbookPlus.
    The question arises as to whether the Backingtrack start signal via Midi using Blootooth
    (I did it with Quicco Midi adapter
    https://www.thomann.de/at/quicco_sound_mi.1_ii_wireless_midi_adapter.htm
     and also with a Yamaha MD-BT01 Wireless Midi Adapter
    https://www.thomann.de/at/yamaha_md_bt01_wireless_midi_adapter.htm
    on the VLE3) can be transmitted to the SongbookPlus.
    Since I am actually a keyboard player, I have found that with the Keyboards
    works without any problems. I have tried everything on the VLE3 - but to no avail. What am I doing wrong or what do I have to do so that I can manage the SongbookPlus - this software can do everything in this respect. Please ask for your help and experiences. Maybe the problem can be solved.
    Thank you in advance for your help and information! :)

read more...
    0 10
Go to page