147,365 posts
  • New
    poptechanon9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Some one Help me plz I need firmware of Play acoustic I Need it back :(

0 14
    • poptechanon9
      thisisjust9 I have the same problem. Have you find any solution? My unit now is bricked/useless. Connecting the unit to VoiceSupport 2 (Mac version) shows the unit is now Blue (VoiceLive Play) not the actual Black one (VoiceLive Play Acoustic).

And, one more thing, I wonder whether this MusicTribe forum really represents TC Helicon? This forum has the lowest and slowest response, and not even from TC Helicon Tech team. Such a disappointment for a big name such as TC Helicon.

Anyway, I certainly hope, anyone here can help us to solve this VoiceLive Play weird problem.

Thank you.
      • December 26, 2021
  • New
    whodatpat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-17
    Connecting Play Acoustic to VoiceSupport2. What's the trick? Tried 2 PCs and a Mac. Tried 3 USB cords. Tried powering on and off in every imaginable sequence. Searches on TC Helicon refers me to a video from 2012 based on Vista that is zero help. Please tell me there is a simple setting that I am missing. I would like to not have to return this thing.

May be an image of text that says 'VoieSupport2 Presets Devices [ම] TIT Scan Disconnect Update MIDI Devices Device Scan There turned MIDI capable devices available to VoiceSupport. Make sure your device is and properly connected. For more information on diagnosing connection problems click the 'More Info' button. Ok More Info... MyOffinT-He My Offline TC-Helicon Devices Nothing NothnCo Connected'

read more...
    0 13
    • whodatpat
      WilliamR One thing you want to make sure of is that all your web browsers are closed while hooking up your device. Also, be sure to plug directly into the USB port and not a USB hub.
      • December 21, 2021
    • whodatpat
      kenloebel As a newbie, I am excited to get to use the product ( Play Acoustic) but am disenfranchised with the overload of brands, unorganized data, and lack of a simplified Start-up approach. With multi synth, a company I own, and a new looper, this Play Acoustic and other responsibiloities, I have no desire to search and navigate a rabit hole - it seems I got a great product with a website in need of simplification, organization and customer experience corrections.
      • December 23, 2021
  • New
    Mirron
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-22

Hello!

My Voice Live 3 makes a hissing noise that overpowers the noise gate, unless I turn the gate threshold up quite high (too high for my guitar volume swells and sustain). 

In fact the noise gate only works at -68 dB. Anything less let's all hissing noise through and doesn't mute the guitar at all. Gate gets rid of noise at -68dB but doesn't work at all at -69dB or lower.

I tried a separate noisegate pedal before the voicelive 3 but the noise is still there within the voicelive 3.

Hissy noise gets louder with more drive or compression. 

What I found interesting is when I unplug the jack into the input of the voice live 3, the noise disappears. I've tried different jack cables and it still does it.

So I think either the jack input is faulty or the gate threshold is faulty. I'm wondering if the hissy noise is normal but the gate threshold isn't working properly?

Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem?

Many Thanks

Mirron

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    wafwotam1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-17

Hey guys, I've been using my Perform VG quite happily, but when I went to turn it on tonight for months with zero problems. However, tonight when I tried to turn it on, all I got was the TAP light on permanently and it wouldn't go out no matter what I did. I even tried the factory reset with no luck. Can anybody help me please?                                             BTW.....Merry Xmas and a great new year to all. Cheers...

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    lianergoist
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Hi

I have just installed VoiceSupport 2 on a windows vista computer, but as soon I start the program, I get a message about "unable to establish an internet connection". The internet works fine, so what is the problem?

0 17
  • New
    hadibws1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

can anyone solve this? I'm having trouble connecting my voicelive touch2

1 14
  • New
    Micah987
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-13

HI, can anyone tell me how to update the firmware on my Voice Live Play GTX? I am using a mac, and when I downloaded the provided link from the TC Helicon website, I get a messege saying that I cannot open the file ,because the App does not exist in my region/country. I live in the US. Thanks

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    rockatx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-15

I have a Harmony Singer. which I love. I run it first in a line on my pedal board. However after about 60-90 minutes of use (live) is starts to buzz and distort really loud. Anything coming throught the mic is distorted. I have to turn it off for a few seconds then back on. Sometimes it does it again and sometimes not. Any suggestions ro throughts? Thanks!

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    fswift
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-14

I just purchased a play acoustic. Someone should have sent this box music theory class. It can't figure out how to produce 1 and 2 part harmony lines. No seriously. I can't figure this out. Any suggestions short of hiring back up singers.

thanks

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    iglavocic
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-14

I use VoiceLive Play for live performance and I am very satisfied with it's pitch correction. Since I am planning to buy Mic Mechanic 2, can anyone tell me how it's pitch correction function compares to VoiceLive's?

On my VoiceLive pitch correction is set to natural and dialed to middle position.

read more...
    0 11
    • iglavocic
      fswift I just bought a play acoustic and it doesn’t know what 1 and 2 part harmony is. I am very disappointed at this point.
      • December 14, 2021
    • iglavocic
      iglavocic

Nobody? I guess I should contact official support, this forum doesn't seem to be very useful.

• December 17, 2021
      • Pitch correction - Mic Mechanic 2 vs VoiceLive Play
        jimmyjamz Basically the same. Very subtle unless you crank it up to full.
        • Jan 4
Go to page