Statistics

306,229 members
190,597 posts
  • New
    TC Helicon
    Triber Moderator
    2022-09-13

Thank you for informing us of the error message that appears when opening Voicesupport 2.  We are now working towards a fix, and this will be implemented as soon as possible.  Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact date as to when this might be.  As soon as the fix is released, we will post an update via this platform to inform you. 

If you wish to just make edits to your preset or save, backup and export them, this is still possible.  To do this you will need to disconnect your computer from the internet prior to opening the Voicesupport 2 application.  Doing so will still allow these functions, but for the time being, it will not be possible to update your device.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, but we hope this helps in the meantime.

read more...
    0 685
    • TC Helicon
      Grzesik The problem has been going on for about three weeks and it is still unknown when it will be fixed?
      • Sep 13
      • Voicesupport 2 No Internet Connection Error Message
        WilliamR We are fully aware of the current error message when opening the Voicesupport 2 application and are in the process of issuing a fix. However, at this time, we cannot provide an ETA on when the fix will be in place.
        If you wish to make edits to your preset or save, backup, and export them, this is still possible. To do this, you must disconnect your computer from the internet before opening the Voicesupport 2 application. Doing so will still allow these functions, but for the time being, it will not be possible to update your device.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but hope this helps in the meantime.
        • Sep 13
    • TC Helicon
      Grzesik How long will it take to repair the server? I want to update my device.
      • Sep 14
    • TC Helicon
      alleymon Unless of course you just got your product and are launching for the first time... then you're stuck.
      • Sep 14
    • TC Helicon
      WilliamR Good news, We've got a new Voice Support 2 v1.1.02 build 138 for Windows! (Mac version coming soon)Please give it a try as it should resolve the internet server issue. We will have it uploaded to the website as soon as possible.
      • Sep 14
    • TC Helicon
      Philcook22 The drop box link for the 138 build turns up with file deleted - can you repost please? I am having the same issue
      • Sep 17
  • New
    Dallascole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-11

The voice support 2 recognizes my duplicator pedal but says no internet connection

My pedsl description says it has both high and low octives but can only get low octave

The support videos say download firmware update and voice support 2

When I go to the downloads the only downloads it shows for the duplicator pedal is documentation and media

read more...
    0 16
    • Dallascole
      NicJonesMT Hi Dallascole.
      There are currently some issues with the Server, which is what is causing the Internet Connection error. The development team are aware of this and are currently working on a fix, but at this time we can't give you an ETA for when this will be resolved.
      If you are having any urgent issues please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket
      • Sep 12
    • Dallascole
      Grzesik There has been a problem with the server for over two weeks. TC Helicon service does nothing to fix this problem.
      • Sep 12
    • Dallascole
      kiskadar69 "We've got a new VoiceSupport 2 v1.1.02 build 138 for Windows! (Mac version coming soon) Please give it a try as it should resolve the internet server issue." (TC-Helicon)
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CMP
      • Sep 15
  • New
    garubi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-12

I just bought an used Voicelive Play.

I would like to know if it has the latest firmware installed. How can I check it?

0 16
    • garubi
      kiskadar69 1. Press the SETUP button and scroll to the last page . If that page is Product Info, it contains the version of the firmware installed, or...
      -------------------------------
      2.1. Download VoiceSupport 2.
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CMP

2.2 Install VoiceSupport 2.

2.3 Turn off the Internet on your computer and start VoiceSupport 2.
      • Sep 13
    • garubi
      garubi

thank you! unfortunately VoiceSupport doesn't even starts... it complains that the TC Helicon servers are unreachable. they acknowledged the issue but it's still uresolved

• Sep 14
  • davidmck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    Just purchased used VL3. (2nd July 2020) Trying to update firmware, but Voicesupport says no internet connection to TC Helicon server? Have now tried on three different computers and same message, Sometimes get message to say VL3 being used by another program (it isn't)
    read more...
    0 4,156
    • davidmck
      PlamenPenev I have the same problem. After a reset of VoiceLive 3, Voicesupport 2 does not connect to the Internet. And this for several days now - there are no answers, and I can't work.
      • July 3, 2020
    • davidmck
      SpyderZA I am having the same problem with Voicesupport and Voicesupport 2. My Voicelive Touch 2 is pretty useless now and I have also got work to finish.
      • July 3, 2020
    • davidmck
      FabioValdez If you were using it before, just disconnect from internet and start the program, then you can connect again. If it's a fresh new installed then there's no workaround because it requires connection to the server for first time running. In the first post they said that is because they changed the server so it does't connect to the new server yet.
      • July 4, 2020
    • davidmck
      davidmck Already tried disconnecting from internet, starting program, and then connect to internet - made no difference. Also getting message saying "Voicesupport is unable to load required control files"
      • July 5, 2020
    • davidmck
      vic91218 I can't connect to the voicesupport as well.. bummer. Guess I'll return this thing
      • July 5, 2020
  • New
    AlbertoMcNeill
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-09

Hi,

My Voicelive 3 USB port is no longer recognized when I plug into my pc.

I also cannot use it to connect external devices.

Upon cloer inspection it appears that the usb connector is no good.

What do I do at this point to repair it? 

Thanks,

AL

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    lianergoist
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Hi

I have just installed VoiceSupport 2 on a windows vista computer, but as soon I start the program, I get a message about "unable to establish an internet connection". The internet works fine, so what is the problem?

0 88
    • lianergoist
      lianergoist And after I click the ok button, I get this message:
      • December 16, 2021
    • lianergoist
      Harmony2 im getting the same message
      • December 16, 2021
    • lianergoist
      chrenaud0211 Does anyone have a solution for this or an alternate way to update firmware?
      • Sep 8
    • lianergoist
      Fchild221 Still waiting on an answer for this. I'm having the same errors.
      • Sep 9
    • lianergoist
      chrenaud0211

I just bought a Perform VK and almost useless without firmware update. Support says they are aware of the problem and that they are trying to resolve it but from the age of this original post it appears they are not working too hard or they just don't care about their customers.

• Sep 10
  • New
    Tonnym
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-07

Dear friends,

i have a Tc Helicon voice live touch and my volume pot. is gone. I m trying to buy it but can't find it anywhere. Could you guys help me out find one. Thanks ?? 

0 6
  • New
    kander
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-04

Can someone help please, I would like to purchase the MP-85 Microphone to use with the voice live play acoustic, but there is no option to select the MP-85 as an input on the Voice live acoustic

Thanks 

0 12
  • New
    dumi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-01

Czy ktos ma  gotowe presety na to urzadzenie . bo pomimmo wielu prób ustawienia  nie działa tak jak na filmach , czy keybord odtwarzajacy mp3 ma byc wpiety do wejscia aux czy do  liniowego tam gdzie gitara..?? Moze ktos cos podpowie co robie źle?

read more...
    0 14
    • dumi
      PedroRodrigues Hi dumi, thank you for your post you must use the Aux In Jack on your VOICELIVE TOUCH. This is where audio from an external stereo device such as an MP3 player inputs into the main mix. Please bear in mind that no effects are applied to this input.
      When it comes to presets on your unit please consider that the VoiceLive Touch contains over 200 factory presets, effectively you can store any of these presets to a favourite including any edits you've done on that preset.

It is important to follow the guidance described below to assure that your presets are correctly saved.

When it comes to Loading a Favourite, you must tap any Favourite button to load the effect assigned to it.
      There are 25 Favourites contained in banks labelled A through E.
      To access the banks, hold the Slider and immediately tap one of the 5 Favourites buttons.
      The factory-programmed Favourite banks are organized as follows:

Bank A - Showcase/variety
      Bank B - Harmony and Doubling effects
      Bank C - Effects useful for making interesting loops
      Bank D - Transducer effects
      Bank E - Extreme sounds

When it comes to load a Preset, please Slide along the Slider or use the Arrow buttons to scroll up or down presets by ones.
      Swipe the Slider to scroll through a large range of presets quickly and tap to stop.
      The Flashing Favourite LED lets you know something about that Favourite has changed.
      Either it has been edited or the preset has been changed. If you don’t want to store the changes, choose any other preset or Favourite.
      To save a preset to a Favourite you must:
      1. Load a preset you want to store as a Favourite.
      2. Press and hold the desired Favourite location to store
      2. (Optional) Choose the desired Favourite bank by holding the Slider and immediately tapping one of the five Favourite buttons.

For last when it comes to displaying preset names, as long as you are not in an editing menu, you can scroll the current preset or Favourite’s name by tapping the Slider once.
      For more detailed information on your VOICELIVE TOUCH please follow the link below to acess the full manual for this unit:

https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DLT

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Sep 2
  • New
    suzinaomi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-31

Hello!

Does anyone know how I can get hold of the Perform VK (vocal/keyboard harmony processor)... I can't find it in stock ANYWHERE online! I'm in the UK. I bought one a couple years ago from THOMANN Europe. But I need a new one. 

When will they be back in stock?

read more...
    0 24
Go to page