Statistics

180,739 members
49,544 posts
  • 2020-09-18

Hello, I have logged a support request looking for a replacement Mini USB to lightning cable for the go guitar pro. They gave me the part number, Q71-00002-27890, but I cannot find where to buy this from. Logging another support request asking where to purchase this just resulted in providing the same part number, with no solution on where to buy it. Does anyone know where I can look to find this? Google turned up nothing, and It seems mini USB to lighting is a hard cable to find, and I'm not even sure if they use standard pinouts or not. Any help is appreciated!

read more...
    0 14
    • Thcoolest
      Nigel Turner Hi, can you give me the two case numbers and I will take a look s to why we didn't supply you with pricing and availability for the part. I am really not sure why we would have given you the part number and no other information. Many thanks.
      • Thu at 10:29 PM
    • Thcoolest
      Thcoolest Hi, the case numbers are CAS-139394-X4K5H9 and CAS-138262-P6N1S8
      • Fri at 3:59 AM
      • Go guitar pro replacement lightning cable
        Nigel Turner Hi, I have checked your cases. They are still with the spares team. The part numbers were added by a colleague to make it easy for the team to quote you. I have asked them to get back to you today, Monday latest.
        • ·
        • Fri at 2:25 PM
  • 2020-09-15

Hello,

I have a UMC404HD which for the most part is working fine. The problem I have is that it seems to appear to the computer as 2 separate devices (line 1,2 and line 3,4) rather than a single 4 channel device. Is this a quirk of Windows 10?

I have the latest drivers installed.

Any help gratefully received.

read more...
    0 12
    • MichaelRamsden
      Joe Rivers Hi Michael, this is expected behaviour of Windows 10 - it will show the inputs as two stereo pairs. In a DAW you will be able to select the inputs individually providing you create a mono track. Also, go into you sound preferences and select the interface - here you can make sure 4 channels of audio are entering your system.
      • Tue at 3:34 AM
  • 2020-09-14

Hi, 

Due to the pandemic I'm having my drum lessons via zoom. 

I have a roland electric kit and want to connect it to my laptop so my tutor can hear exactly what I'm playing. 

Instead of the kit sound coming through monitor speakers then into the laptop mics to zoom. 

Would the Behringer UMC 22 audio interface enable this, or any other interface? 

Thanks. 

read more...
    0 13
    • Lennie
      Joe Rivers Hi Lennie - yes you can set the UMC22 as an input device on Zoom. However, a limitation with Zoom software means you will only be able to set one channel of input. It is not a multitracking software.
      • Mon at 5:01 AM
      • UMC22 Audio interface
        Patrick Corrigan I may be wrong, but I believe Zoom will sum the two channels to mono.
        • Mon at 10:21 AM
    • Lennie
      Lennie HI Joe, thank you for your reply.
      • Mon at 6:13 AM
  • 2020-09-13

So I ordered a Behringer UM2 USB Audio Interface from Shopee Philippines and I just wanna know how to Identify if it's legit or fake. I ordered the item from a likely small third party seller. The seller doesn't even reply to my messages but I had no other choice coz the other sellers we're out of stock and others to sell it for too high prices and others has a too large shipping fee although the ratings of this one are fine, 5 people bought the same product from the same store and all of them rated 5 stars. can anyone help me pls? coz I need it to record my music, and I'm sick of counterfeits.

read more...
    0 14
    • Dhreyne
      Nigel Turner Hi, it may be very difficult to identify whether it is real or not as some companies are extremely good at replicating products. Can you attach some pictures showing the front, back, top and the panel witht heserial number on and I will take a look for you, but cannot promise whether I can identify whether it is fake or not. Have you contacted our partner in the Philippines who are Joint Venture to see if the shop you purchased from is one of their resellers. If it is, then there is a good possibility that the unit is not fake. Hope this helps.
      • Sep 13
      • How do I authenticate a Behringer product?
        Dhreyne thank you, sir! the order is still being shipped and I'll show you some pics of it as soon as it arrives. I don't know about that Joint Venture, how do I contact them?
        • ·
        • Mon at 12:30 AM
        Dhreyne do you mean this? https://www.facebook.com/jointventuremnl/
        • ·
        • Mon at 12:39 AM
        Nigel Turner Hi, yes, they are our main partner in the Philippines. Give them a call and see if they use the shop you mentioned as a reseller.
        • ·
        • Mon at 9:08 AM
        Dhreyne they're not a reseller of joint venture, they told me themselves. Although they claimed that their products are legit, so I hope so... BTW does registering the product also helps authenticating it?
        • Mon at 8:15 PM
        Nigel Turner All I can suggest is you give me the serial number when you have the unit and I can check when it left the factory and where it went to. Registering your product will not authenticate whether it is fake or not I am afraid.
        • Tue at 10:05 AM
  • 2020-09-12

Hello Friends,

I just purchased a Behringer UMC22 Audio Interface. 

I use a Lenovo Windows 10 laptop. I do not have studio monitor speakers. What I do have are a set of 2.1 channel multimedia speakers that draw power from an external AC source. Its 2200 w pmpo.  They have RCA connections for i/o. I've purchased a set of L and R cables that are Phono to RCA and connected from the rear of the AI where it says L & R into the rear of my subwoofer where it says L & R. Connections looks sturdy and they fit snugly. However, no sound from the speakers. I intend to route all Audio related cables from the Audion interface and not many cables to the laptop itself. Please help. I'm still in the physical setup process. Next I have to get into the software side.

read more...
    0 4
    • RohitVarun
      John Matthews Hi Rohit, have you set the UMC22 as your output device in your sound preferences? if you right click on the volume icon in your Windows computer you can open the sound settings and from the output device dropdown you should select USB audio codec (this is the UMC22). Then you should get output from the interface.
      • Sep 13
  • 2020-09-12

I have a UMC204HD and JBL LSR305 (studio monitors). The issue I've been having is occasionally the audio will stop working, say if I'm listening to spotify, if I pause and leave the room for a bit and come back, the audio will not work. I have to switch playback devices (to headphones plugged into PC motherboard) multiple times and wait for the audio to come back to the studio monitors.

Another issue I have is the same thing with the headphones plugged in to the audio interface, if I'm playing a video game and using Discord, occasionally the audio interface will cut out the microphone and Discord BUT I can hear the video game clear, just can't talk into the microphone to Discord and hear people in the voice chat (but it will work fine if my headphones aren't plugged in to the audio interface).

My setup is JBL LSR305 and an XLR microphone in to the audio interface. Headphones is plugged in to the PC motherboard. Two playback devices (audio interface, OUT 1-2; BEHRINGER UMC 204HD 192K) and HEADPHONES. Both running sample rate (2 channel, 24 bit, 48000 Hz) and with Exclusive Mode turned OFF. Running on UMC's drivers version 4.59.0 on Windows 10.

read more...
    0 14
  • 2020-09-08

Hi, I use the UMC1820 for 5.1 surround work on a mac, and I love it. When connecting it to a windows machine however (Win10 + latest driver installed) its analog outputs are recognised as stereo pairs rather than ten discrete channels, and I can't find how to change that. I was hoping ProTools Aggregate would do the trick, but it's a mac only feature. Please tell me it can be done... Cheers.

read more...
    0 4
    • ebarkani
      Nic Jones Hi ebarkani.
      I'm Nic from the UK support team.
      Unfortunately this is correct behaviour when using the UMC with a Windows Device. The outputs will be identified as stereo pairs rather than individual outputs.
      • Sep 8
      • Configure UMC1820 for multichannel playback
        ebarkani Thanx for the quick response Nic. so there's no way around this ? like maybe "cheating" and assigning three of those pairs together to an application ? Part of what I was going to use the interface for is surround work in Unreal Engine, which supports up to 7.1 output, but cannot change the configuration Windows gives it, and it doesn't get along with Macs very well.. that would be a bummer
        • Sep 8
      • Configure UMC1820 for multichannel playback
        Nic Jones In theory no, there isn't anything you can do.

You could try using a third party app called Ear Trumpet. Ear trumpet lets you assign the different outputs to specific applications. For example you could assign 1 and 2 to Spotify, 3 and 4 to Unreal etc etc.

I can't confirm how well this will work though or even if it will be successful as i don't have access to a 1820 (We are working remotely at the moment).

let me know how you get on, and good luck with your Unreal projects!
        • Sep 11
  • 2020-09-08

Two things:
    Drivers not working, MAC Mojave 64Bit software?

After connecting to the MAC the hardware works fine with the Tonebridge Guitar effect but after about half an hour it starts to crackle and humming, you have to turn off the USB for a few seconds and it works fine again. How to fix it?

Thanks

read more...
    0 10
    • kskalecki
      John Matthews Hi, there aren't any drivers required for Mac OS with the UMC22 as it works using the CORE audio of the Mac, the drivers are for Windows.

Have you tried recording with Audacity to see if the interface crackles after 30 minutes or so too? this way we can tell if the problem is only with the Guitar effect software your using or not.
      • Sep 7
    • kskalecki
      kskalecki Good morning, I didn't try to record with audacity because if you mean:
      audacity-macosx-intel-1.2.5.dmg

I can't install it on my mother c because it's a 32 BIT application and I don't want to open.
      • Sep 7
      • UMC22
        John Matthews Here is the download link for audacity on Mac. It says it's a 64 bit application

https://www.audacityteam.org/download/mac/
        • Sep 8
  • 2020-09-03

I just bought the podcast bundle with the c-1, HMP1000 headphones and the UM2 interface. i need to urgently record voice over work and the hissing sound in the background is too loud. When I increase input gain it gets even louder, when i decrease it the mic does not detect my voice at all.

I am using Audacity with settings on MME + recording via the C1 only and only listening through the headphones.

Please assist me to clear this annoying noise? Is it even possible or is the product just not that great?

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 11
    • MVOuphoria
      Kyle Johnson There are several factors that could be at play here. If you have access to another Mic and XLR cable, I'd start by swapping pieces to determine which one is causing the issue. You could also disconnect the mic entirely, and see if you have the same level of noise without any inputs connected to the UM2. It could also be a USB problem, do you have access to another USB cable you can swap in?
      • Sep 3
      • UM2 PODCAST BUNDLE WITH DISTURBING "WHITE"  NOISE IN THE BACKGROUND
        Kyle Johnson That is a very high amount of noise. Could you please submit a support ticket by clicking the support link at the top of the page? I think one or more of the components of your system may be faulty.
        • Sep 8
  • 2020-09-05

i don't think my interface is configuring properly

0 16
    • wilsonmi
      Nic Jones Hi Wilsonmi.
      I'm Nic from the UK suppor team
      Could you let me know what interface you have, operating system, driver (Windows only) you are using?
      • Sep 8
    • wilsonmi
      wilsonmi windows 10. i'll be using obs studio to livestream with the um2 as my usb interface..
      • Sep 9
      • trouble getting both input channels to work
        Nic Jones Thanks for confirming.
        Please ensure the UM2 is connected straight to your computer via USB, and that you have the ASIO4ALL driver installed;

http://www.asio4all.org/

Once installed your UM2 should be identified as "USB AUDIO CODEC" in your sound control panel. You should then be able to configure this in OBS for your streams.

Let me know if you have any further issues.
        • Sep 11
    • wilsonmi
      Stephen Evans I had this problem, in OBS it appeared as "Mic in (USB audio codec) and was only mono. I found that I had to go into device settings, and under advanced I could change it to be a stereo input
      • Mon at 7:56 AM
      • trouble getting both input channels to work
        Nic Jones Jonno Wilson W
        ilsonMI, this is something extremely important to check as it does crop up quite alot, thank you Stephen.

Go into your Sound control panel > Recording then right click on USB Audio Codec and select Properties > Advanced. You should now see a drop down menu, ensure that you have one of the 2 Track options selected.
        • Thu at 1:16 AM
Go to page