Statistics

250,558 members
127,732 posts
  • New
    wrzkace13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

can someone send a link to update my firmware on my i mac. i went on behringer x 18 page and am not sure if i am chosing the rt one. it said i updated it but stayed the same version. HELP please. im new   Thomas

0 16
  • New
    gomo
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-03

Hello. I just bought an ADA8200 and I want to connect it to my fca1616 to have more inputs. The problem is that when I connect the fca in ADAT mode, what is connected to it stops being heard. The ADA can't get it to sound even though the FCA driver recognizes it. Can someone explain to me how I have to connect it and what I am doing wrong. Thank you.

read more...
    0 46
  • New
    gomo
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-07

Hello. I just bought an ADA8200 to connect to a FCA1616 firepower to expand the inputs. I have finally managed to synchronize everything, the ADA inputs are recognized by the computer and I can record my synthesizers in cubase, but the sound does not reach my monitors. Apparently everything is fine. The inputs of the FCA sound good and the input and output led lights up, but the inputs of the ADA do not give any signal in the FCA, they reach the computer and I can record them but I cannot hear them while playing. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thank you

read more...
    0 38
  • New
    richardvazquez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Hola, yo tengo una Konnekt 6 con la que trabajo hace tiempo en un Macbook Pro 2014 con MacOS High Sierra sin problemas y en un Macbook Pro 2012 con MacOS High sierra tambien sin problemas.
    Tambien la estaba utilizando sin problemas en mi MacPro 5.1 con MacOs El Capitan. Hoy he instalado (instalacion limpia) High Sierra en Mi MacPro 5.1 y con los mismos drivers (3.61) que en mis dos Macbook Pro no funciona.
    ¿Por que si funciona en mis Macbook Pro y no en mi MacPro con el mismo MacOS y mismos Drivers? ¿Puedo solucionarlo de alguna forma?
    Gracias

Hello, I have a Konnekt 6 with which I have been working for a long time on a 2014 Macbook Pro with MacOS High Sierra without problems and on a 2012 Macbook Pro with MacOS High Sierra also without problems.
    I was also using it without problems on my MacPro 5.1 with MacOs El Capitan. Today I have installed (clean installation) High Sierra in My MacPro 5.1 and with the same drivers (3.61) that in my two Macbook Pro it does not work.
    Why if it works on my Macbook Pro and not on my MacPro with the same MacOS and same Drivers? Can I fix it in any way?
    Thanks
    (Sorry for my english, its a google automatic translate)

read more...
    0 69
  • New
    makcesine
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-09

hi,

I would like to high pass the speaker level output from my integrated amplifier at 80Hz (adjustable) in a domestic hifi system.

Which product(s) would you recommend

thanks in advance, 

1 117
  • New
    kampkanin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hi,

I'm trying to get my Konnekt 8 to work on firewire with an iMac running High Sierra. I know I'm not the only one having problems with that - but right now I am hoping that the 3.6.1-driver will help me.

But - it isn't anywhere on the TC website even though they do mention it at least once in the software release notes...

HELP me, please... :-)

read more...
    0 73
  • New
    HECTOR80
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14
    Hello, 
    Is it possible to run my Konnekt 6 device with mac big sur operating system?
    What should I do?

read more...
    0 109
    • HECTOR80
      Nigel67 Hi Evren. Unfortunately Konnekt 6 is a Legacy product and support for it ceased quite a long time ago. I am sorry, but we are not able to advise of its functionality with Big Sur.
      • December 14, 2020
    • HECTOR80
      HECTOR80 I'm very sorry, but thank you for your answer.
      • December 15, 2020
  • New
    fuztec25
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-09

Hello everybody, i'm just a n00b here and probably this question had been posed countless times but...

I would like to know if the FCA1616 is compatible with a Macbook Pro which has Catalina installed by default.

Thank you all so much in advance for your kind replies.

Regards,

Davide (from ITA)

read more...
    0 47
  • New
    chexx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-16

Hi. Please give me the service munual on Konnekt 24D. The power supply overheats, which makes the card lose clock. I will repair it.

0 65
    • chexx
      WilliamR Hello Vitaly,
      We only share schematics with our Partners and Field Authorized Service Centers.*

If you would like to have your device serviced by us, please submit a Care Ticket in the MUSIC Tribe Community., to get this process started. If your device is under Warranty, please be prepared to provide your device's serial number, proof of purchase, and your contact information.
      • November 16, 2020
      • Konnekt 24D
        chexx I will be quite surprised to learn that you have a Partners or Field Authorized Service Centers in a country like Belarus!
        • November 19, 2020
  • New
    mikmak
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-31

Hi, everything is in the subject: can i link my TC Konnekt 24d with a TC Konnekt Live using firewire cable and TC NEAR software?

Documentation says that it is possible to link multiple Konnekts with TC NEAR, but it is not specified if it is still possible with different models of TC Konnekt units.

Thanks

read more...
    0 61
Go to page