Statistics

249,735 members
126,798 posts
  • New
    samib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

I understand that I should get free Tracktion software with my registered Behringer UMC404HD. How is this accomplished?

0 7
    • samib
      RexBeckett Hi samib, when you register your purchase you should be sent a download link for Waveform OEM. To register:

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • 16 hours ago
    • samib
      samib Thanks again, RexBekett. It is nice to know I can get help at this site.
      • 9 hours ago
  • New
    samib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

how do I know I have most current driver/software for my UMC404HD?

0 6
  • New
    yalcinarmen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-18

Hi,

Is there a Windows 10 compatible driver for BCA2000?

Thank You

Yalcin Armen

0 5
  • CSurieux
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-27

Hi,

I have been looking for an option to use my UMC204HD or UMC1820 in Windows 10 to have a better sound in web sessions on Zoom  or other meeting sofware.
    Using a mic for my voice AND mixing the sound from Windows just as you can do with Steinberg or Focusrite interfaces.
    And this without playing with a 3rd party software and a kind of hardware trick where we inject the windows output in the Aux board input using a physical cable :(
    The point seems to be that the windows driver does not bring to Windows starndards sound Input and Output a Loopback option.
    Could Behringer implement this in a futur version and the world of covid-19 would be easier to live ;)

read more...
    1 931
    • CSurieux
      PedroRodrigues Hi Christian, Thank you for your contact, please be aware that the unit works with ASIO drivers base developed by a third part company, never the less on our end on the development I will forward your suggestion to our R&D Team.
      • October 28, 2020
      • Missing loopback feature in the U-PHORIA audio interfaces under W10
        PedroRodrigues Hi TormyVanCool as I'm sure you are aware we do not provide any information regarding any process that is related to our R&D Team. Thank you
        • Jan 20
    • CSurieux
      djskope Hi! Please can I also +1 this. Would be great if this feature could be implemented.
      • Sat at 3:00 PM
    • CSurieux
      djskope It would really help with multisampling and also streaming with OBS etc. if Loopback was enabled. As I workaround I used vooicemeter 3rd party software solution but an official implementation would be much better pretty please xx
      • Sat at 3:02 PM
  • New
    BoyKMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

i find it hard to register my new product is it always loading for long time when it comes to registration because i have been trying to register

0 10
  • New
    rpant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

I am having difficulty setting up my device to record analogue vinyl to digital on my HP. I have downloaded the driver but get no icon for control.

0 6
    • rpant
      Dale_M Hi there, have you got the latest version of ASIO4ALL? As this is 3rd party software the website can be difficult to navigate so I have sent you a direct link here https://we.tl/t-YlBk07DqmG There is normally no desktop icon, but if you search your C drive it should be there for you to click on and open.
      • Wed at 11:19 PM
  • New
    DeltaH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-10

Hi,

Do UM2 have any registration code for Ableton Live Lite? I'm still new with this.

Thanks.

0 7
  • New
    asifkhan6654
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

sometimes it does not show as connected and if it is connected it does not show the microphone signal sometimes. I have my system updated, driver updated, usb cable also changed, microphone is new. Still nothing works. Sometimes there is no problem, everything works fine, but most of the time either i can not see my interface connected on laptop or it doesn't show the mic signal if connected. Please help, thanks in advance. I am exhausted now by doing everything. Sometimes i feel that there is some hardware issue, but in device manager it shows that its working fine. 

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    Sagar6755
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

I am Getting Static noise Constantly in my uphoria-Um 2 Interface in Main Mic's Line 1 Port where line 2 is fine.

Can anyone help Please. i got so much upset

0 11
    • Sagar6755
      Nigel67 Hi Sagar6755. Is it definitely static and not crackling from a poor contact connection between the jack and the socket. With nothing plugged in, do you still get the noise? If you plug a microphone in to the XLR input, do you get the noise? If you just plug the cable into the jack socket, with nothing attached to the other end, are you still getting the noise. Could someone have plugged in a telephone jack by any chance and bent the contacts of the socket? I think that you will probably need to get your unit repaired. If you could send in a Technical Support ticket then we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 2
  • New
    PaulSpaanderman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Dear Engineer, 

The outputs of the UMC202HD is realized by 2 Jack 6.3 mm plugs. Are these outputs balanced or not?

The input circuit allows switching between Line and Instrument. Does this mean it switches between Jack and XLR?

In case you can provide some part of the schematics related to the first question it would be nice to know how the switching circuit and input stage before the amp looks like.

THank you.

Best regards,

Paul

I can be emailed to [email protected]

read more...
    0 18
    • PaulSpaanderman
      PaulSpaanderman Sorry the schematics related to the second question would be nice not the first. Thank you
      • Aug 31
    • PaulSpaanderman
      Dale_M I am sorry but we do not share schematics with non partners.
      • Aug 31
    • PaulSpaanderman
      PaulSpaanderman I can understand but can you just answer the questions? Thank you
      • Sep 1
    • PaulSpaanderman
      PaulSpaanderman By the way, I do not ask for all the schematics but only the input secretary related to the line/Instrument switching. When you can explain it without drawings no problem but I could imagine a simple hand drawing would be fine.
      • Sep 1
      • UMC202HD
        PaulSpaanderman Sorry Circuit not Secretary (nice automatic corrections)
        • Sep 1
    • PaulSpaanderman
      Dale_M

The QSG states TRS 1/4" jacks, tip, ring, sleeve so yes these will be balanced. The combination xlr/jack sockets can take either of these inputs so the circuit responds to whatever is plugged in.
      • Sep 1
      • UMC202HD
        PaulSpaanderman Dear Dale, Thank you. With regards to the XLR/Jack input: Is the switch hard wired switching between the XLR and the Jack inputs? How is the debounce covered in that case / What is the switch electrically doing? Can I assume that I just connect an unbalanced source and by that ground the negative signal input pin? Thank you
        • Sep 1
Go to page