Statistics

298,813 members
182,478 posts
  • New
    ddxrty23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-24

Hi, So I just recently got the behringer xenyx 302usb audio interface. For me, it is everything I could have asked for...

I use it for competitive gaming with my beydynamic MMX 300(2nd generation) gaming headset.

I have the 5VDC power cable plugged into my gaming PC vis USB. Then I have the headset cable going from the headset into the behringer interface split from the headset to the "Headset" microphone and headphones ports.

On my end, everything sound great and performs great. However, when I get into Discord and start talking to my teammates - They tell me that I sound very close to the microphone and they can't really understand what I am saying most of the time because it's very "muffled".

I have ALL volume knobs set to midway. The only button that I have pressed in, is the "LINE/USB PLAY - "FROM" button pressed in.

I checked all drivers and it says that they are all up to date via the audio interface and the headset. All Windows 11 drivers are up to date. All motherboard drivers are up to date. I am not sure what is going on here, so any help would be greatly appreciated!!

read more...
    0 9
    • ddxrty23
      PedroRodrigues Hi ddxrty23, thank you for your post, from your description it seems that the issue is centred on your Beyerdynamic MMX 300 Headset so I would suggest to contact Beyerdynamic support directly. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Sep 25
  • New
    rbaza1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-23

I was excited when my upgrade audio interface arrived, only to have issues with driver update which I managed to get on board without any errors but now I got no audio/signal from the 1820 Main Out. I got sound from the headphone ports but none on the main out. Did I get a lemon? hate to send it back

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    claudioscas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-21

Olá,

Estou com o seguinte problema: Eu utilizava somente uma guitarra conectada e não tinha um microfone condensador, então, adquiri um recentemente e ao ativar o botão do phantom power, notei que os leds do microfone "SIG" e "CLIP" ficam acesos constantemente e o microfone não funciona e em alguns vídeos que vi sobre a umc22 isso não deveria ocorrer.

read more...
    0 5
    • claudioscas
      Dale_M Use a different XLR lead, use another condenser mic and see if the fault stays with the unit, if you still need support please go to the Support tab above and submit a Technical ticket so we can assist you.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    kuztardd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-17

I've got the UMC204HD.

I have a good mic going into input1 and it works fine with live monitoring with my headphones.

BUT, if I place my phone/mp3 player/iPad into input 2 via the 3/4" jack, the audio coming from there sounds massively watery/wobbly/cuts out/mid range is missing/voice frequencies are totally lost, YET the mic works as it should.

If I unplug the mic, it sounds fine. but when the mic goes back in, the sound from the mp3/ipad player goes bad again after a second. Almost like something flicks a switch

Any suggestions? or should the DAW not be used this way?

Essentially I want to play music via an external source(iPad), hear it over my headphones, and also record myself playing the sax, via the mic with live monitoring.

Any ideas or help with this?

Cheers

read more...
    0 14
    • kuztardd
      PedroRodrigues Hi kuztardd, that effectively will not work as the INPUTS on the UMC204HD are exclusively for Mono uncompressed signals. The MP3 is an effectively a stereo compressed file.
      I would suggest just use your UMC204HD and your DAW and to set an extra track on your DAW where you will have the audio file present on your phone/mp3 player/iPad playing.
      This would allow you to control all your creative process on your DAW.
      You will not be able to play music via an external source (iPad) but you will have the same files being played on your DAW and all your reaming required will be possible such as hear it over your headphones, and record yourself playing the sax, via the mic with live monitoring.
      It is important to take under account that the configuration will depend on the features available on your DAW, but if you are using a DAW LIKE Reaper that will be possible.

I hope this helps.

Thank you
      • Sep 20
  • Jtfielden
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20

I am feeding my x-32 via from the x-if card (2 channel) to a Mac Studio (2022) and I'm getting sporadic "pops" in the monitor speakers attached to the Mac Studio as well as in the headphones in the X-32. I am using a USB printer cable (16'). Any thoughts or sugggestions would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 5
    • Jtfielden
      Paul_Vannatto Is the samplerate the same (44K, 48K) in both X32 and Mac Studio? What is the buffer set to in Mac Studio? Also, the 16' USB cable is the max length with a repeater. Try a shorter cable.
      • Sep 19
    • Jtfielden
      Dale_M The X-UF card has issues like this on later versions of MAC and WIn and is no longer supported by Music Tribe as it is a legacy product, it would be advised to swap it out for the X-USB or the X-LIVE card.
      • Sep 19
  • New
    Be3Rak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-15

I've been having this weird hissing noise come through the interface that accompanies the instrument(s) sound and it muddies up eeverything when I record. Anyone else have a similar problem?

0 7
    • Be3Rak
      WilliamR Please click the support tab above and create a technical support case. Someone will contact you ASAP to troubleshoot this.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    Tonysg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-06

I have the umc 1820 and a set of Samson mediaone m50 monitors, and I can’t get my monitors to work in stereo from the outputs on the back of the UMC.

The Samson monitors do not have 1/4 or xlr ports for connectivity, but instead have the normal headphones jack, and the red and white stereo jacks. I currently have the monitors running with the quarter inch adapter into my headphone out on the front, but I tried using a 1/4in in to 1/4in pair adapter to plug into the stereo pairs on the back, but it’s only coming out in mono from one of my monitors. Any advice what could be wrong and what I can do about it?   

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    nacho78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-02

Hola, cómo hago para configurar la placa para grabar la salida general de windows por ejemplo en audition? gracias

Hello, how do I configure the board to record the general output of windows, for example in audition? Thank you

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Zorchalors123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-30

I keep getting the following notifications:- Audio device closed. Error opening audio software. Error initialising ASIO driver. I've installed the driver and everything was fine for a weekor so. Using Reaper. Can anyone help ? Thanks

0 7
  • New
    Trouble2k
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-27

Anyone having issues with their UMC 1820 and Cubase 12 Pro? I can get it to load but every single time it crashes starting that the UMC needs to be reconnected. Steinberg states it's the drivers that aren't supported in 12? 11 pro works fine. 

read more...
    0 22
Go to page