Statistics

289,806 members
172,363 posts
  • New
    strausstria0000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-03

Behringer X Touch wount work properly. Firmware is updated, its also set in MC Mode with USB, but the faders wount work in LogicX (Logic is also updated on my M1 Mac-Mini), so I want to completely factory reset the X Touch, but I couldn't find a possibility how that works...So please tell me how can I factory the X Touch or ist it possible to put it back to the version that I had when I bought it?The transport Controls work, but the faders are not working and all of a sudden some buttons apear yellow such as the control-buttons. Also the Solo,Mute, Rex, Clip and Select-Buttons on the channels count work anymore...WTF can I do?Thx for your Help,Jakob

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 5
  • New
    MikeWazowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

I have an X Touch with an extender.

Connected to a Mac running Reaper, Setup as a Mackie Control Universal and Mackie Control Extender.

When pressing the Fader Bank Buttons left and right the X Touches only jump 8 channels in either direction, not the 16 to include the extender.
    To see then next page of 16 channels I need to double press the buttons. Is it possible to get it to jump 16 channels in each direction?

Thanks

read more...
    0 7
    • MikeWazowski
      PedroRodrigues Hi MikeWazowski, thank you for your post, please consider that the Fader bank will operate in blocks of 8 faders so you will not be possible to jump more than that. For any other questions I would suggest following the link below to access a video guide to assist you on this configuration process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6SMDiN4itA Thank you
      • Jun 22
      • X Touch with Extender with Reaper
        MikeWazowski Thanks Pedro, in Logic pressing that button it know to move 16 faders as it knows the extender is there.
        • Jun 22
  • New
    GJERSTER
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi

I want to have my Xtouch Extender controlling track 1-8 in Ableton Live and my Xtouch should control track 9-16.

Both units are updated to 1.21

My Extenders works perfect alone in Ableton

My Xtouch can control Ableton, but it has no light in the buttons and the faders stay down on -00

What have I done wrong?

Best regards

Michael

read more...
    0 91
  • New
    Mekon50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

I have a PMP4000 connected to Minidisc editing /recorder with a pair of C-3 condenser microphones operating through TC-Helicon Voicelife3 Extreme. having recorded a song (with music track) I have tried cancelling the voice on song when inputting to DAW, by the voice cancelling button on PMP4000. Nothing happens - any suggestions on what I am doing wrong. Be grateful for any suggestions 

read more...
    0 10
    • Mekon50
      NicJonesMT Hi Mekon50.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please ensure that you provide a detailed description of your setup.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    MarkMc9999
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

I just got an X-Touch and connected to my X32-rack.  It is working as expected, but I notice that when a channel is on 0dB, the slider is not aligned with 0 on the X-Touch.

Is this a fault?  Can the sliders be calibrated?  I'm finding documentation on how to use and set-up the X-Touch very thin on the ground.

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    BadHeadDay
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-03

I've been trying to get my BCR 2000 to connect to my (windows 10) computer, with a complete lack of sucess. I'm pretty sure I'm up to date with the firmware and drivers, and I've tried as many hints and tips as I can find.

But no luck, it's just turning up in my device manager as an unknown USB device?

What am I missing?

read more...
    0 6
    • BadHeadDay
      NicJonesMT Hi BadHeadDay.
      As the BCR2000 is a long discontinued product, we do not officially support its use with more recent operating systems.
      Here are a few things that you can check but as above, if this does not resolve the issue then it would be a compatibility issue.

•    Ensure all USB Drivers and BIOS for your Motherboard are up to date. 
      •    Reinstall the driver (Windows only). Right click it in Device Manager and select uninstall device. Disconnect and reconnect the BCR and it should reinstall. You may need to power cycle your PC.
      •    Connect the BCR directly to a 2.0 port on your motherboard (Avoid hubs or case ports). 
      •    Check that USB powersave settings are disabled. 
      •    Test with a different USB cable. 
      •    Test with a different computer.
      •    Remove any non-essential USB devices.
      • Jun 7
  • New
    MichaelF000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

Dear Behringer Support Team,

I am a happy user of the X-Touch with X-Air mixers.

Recently I purchased an X-Touch Extender and hoped it would indeed "extend" the X-Touch by allowing a 16 channel control alongside the X-Touch with all those nice features and colored scribble strips.

However, the X-Touch Extender does currently not support the XCTL mode (I am using OSIMIDI to partially fill the gap). And I am wondering, how those colored scribble strips came to the product pictures as I have not found any means even by using the syssex commands from the Quick Start Guide in the Extender's "CTRL" mode.

So I am wondering: Is a firmware update planned for the X-Touch Extender to add the XCTL protocol and to enable a "real" extension of the X-Touch towards 16 channels control with all the nice XCTL features?

I am sure this would provide you with a huge success for this combination - including a nomination for the Grammy Awards ;-).

Thanks for your efforts in answering.

Best regards

Michael

read more...
    9 1,031,118
    • MichaelF000
      skshaw I too also want to do the same thing as Michael. When will you put out an update to add XCTL to the Extender?
      • December 5, 2020
    • MichaelF000
      JamesOLeary I have searched all over for that answer, It sounds like Behringer is okay with promoting false advertising. All of the product pages show colored scribble strips yet according to the company it's not possible. In my opinion, I think we have been duped by the developers. I don't think it would ever get to the BBB but it would help if Behringer showed some transparency by showing the actual use of the extender in conjunction with the X-Touch. Their silence to all of the posts in reference to this constantly pursued request is deafening. None of the requests in the community seem to be too outlandish, If it cannot be included in a firmware update or some USB-midi workaround then we should demand they send out refunds for false advertising. just look at any image on the internet for reference. " colors." They got our hopes up, can you imagine what a setup would look like with say 3 extenders cascaded and all the colors lit up?. At this point, they are just hoping consumers would just stop asking about it. It is clear they're not interested in problem-solving. just profits. If this it not the case... Change my mind Behringer!!!
      • March 24, 2021
    • MichaelF000
      Keksstar Behringer - where´s your long awaited answer? It´s so sad they don´t reply to this. The X-Touch Extender really needs the XCtrl protocol. It can´t be that hard for the Devs, as we´re speaking about nearly the same hardware. Just less buttons.
      I also see this as false advertisting as the functions shown are not working.
      • May 13, 2021
    • MichaelF000
      bart96

An implementation and integration of the XCtrl protocol for the X-Touch extender would be indeed a very useful feature

• June 17, 2021
    • MichaelF000
      WilbertLichtenb

I also wanted to see the Xctrl mode for my x-touch extender. I first got my xtouch it works fine with my x32 rack. but after waiting for over 2 months to get my extender only to fine out it doesn't work with the x32 rack like the adds have you believe. Behringer has caused a lot of distrust on this one. Uli be a man and tell us if you plan to fix this or you going to leave

• June 25, 2021
  • New
    Houmer69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-31

Hello guys, noob here :) 

so, I bought this X-touch one and since I'm not a tech pro, I need an advice:

when clicking with mouse on channels 1 -8 in Reaper, the fader doesn't move according to the virtual mix fader levels, but when clicking on the channel 9, the fader on X-tocuh one adjusts, I assume because it's a different channel bank. How can I achieve that the X-touc one fader will react on every mouse-clicked channel in Reaper? just downloaded the 1.10 firmware update.

I read something about CSI stuff but as I said, I'm not that much into programming. Is there some way to make it work as described above? using the MC Reaper preset on X-touch One.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Fractalfill1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

hello

looking to buy an Behringer X-touch One, to use it with Ableton Live on OSX

Any issues with these, i know were with early firmware issues 

Not much info, allot on negative stuff from a few years ago

not much on youtube

Richard

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    FranzRoss
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-23

Hi there,

I'm looking for an overlay to use on my XTouch running Cakewalk by Bandlab. I can see in this video https://youtu.be/l-8VO1vpc7U that there used to be such overlay in this forum, in a thread called "X Touch and Sonar" by Marius Bowitz, posted on 11-25-2015, but now is nowhere to be found. Any idea where to get such file? Unfortunately the design in this link https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/10931-anybody-have-a-behringer-x-touch-and-want-a-cakewalk-overlay/ doesn't match the functions for Cakewalk as it advertises.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Chile!

read more...
    0 23
    • FranzRoss
      GaryHiggins Sadly a HUGE amount of info appears to have been lost. Switching over to this new forum did the trick. Many hours of help and effort by old (and wise) users gone. Sorry. I may have some files somewhere still and will look for them. I sold my Xtouch but I probably kept the files somewhere...may take some time to locate....
      • May 23
Go to page