Statistics

269,949 members
149,719 posts
  • New
    JGRSOUND
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi Music Tribe Members!

At Nov 27th 2021 I brought an TC VSS4 Native (Upgrade from VSS3 native) via your website.

I didn't get an activation card yet! My already checked my spam folder, there is nothing.

It seems the I am not the only one having an issue with that.

I am sure you are working hard on a solution.

Here is my PAYPAL confirmation with

Transaktionscode 4RN439446L657813Y

Transaktionsdatum 27.11.2021 02:32:50 MEZ

Rechnungsnummer 1522146

SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE
    BUNDLE, UPGRADE FROM
    $299,00 VSS3 NATIVE USD

Artikel 947200016

What can I do?

Best,

JR

read more...
    1 13
    • JGRSOUND
      PedroRodrigues Hi JGRSOUND thank you for your post, can you please provide me your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
      • December 2, 2021
    • JGRSOUND
      JGRSOUND

Hi! My iLok user ID is "JohannesRothenaicher" (without the quotes of course) . Kindly, Johannes Rothenaicher

• December 3, 2021
  • New
    Electronic77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

I am waiting for my License! VSS3 Native! The Bill is paid but I haven't receive Serial! PLEASE HELP NOW!

This is the 3rd time writing to you! I need answer!

Bill Number:

Sie haben an MUSIC Tribe Commercial NV Inc. gezahlt

Danke, dass Sie PayPal nutzen.

Details Ihres Einkaufs

Ihr Transaktionscode:

46104716N9590031T

Kaufdatum:

30. November 2021

Zahlung an:

MUSIC Tribe Commercial NV Inc.

[email protected]

read more...
    1 11
    • Electronic77
      Josicx Der Support ist echt ne reinste Vollkatastrophe. Warte seit 4 Tagen auf meine Lizenz. Wahrscheinlich sind deren Server irgendwie überlastet? Frechheit dann nichtmal ein Statement oder irgendwas zu schreiben. ??
      • December 2, 2021
    • Electronic77
      PedroRodrigues Hi Electronic77 thank you for your post, can you please provide me your PAYPAL purchase confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
      • December 2, 2021
  • New
    yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-25

Signature presets, for the Midas peq3000, dyn3000, Brickwall HD, Master X HD... 

more presets for all of them please... Curious what other can get out of it. 

1 17
  • New
    aqui
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

Hi guys! Has the entire customer service team died? I need urgent help with my TC 6000 since 9 days ago, a no one is answering my emails, nor the case CAS-505082-L4B3Z4 I wrote 6 days ago.

I need my TC System back to finish an album, and master it.

Please, where I need to send my request to receive my Tc System 6000 licenses back? Thanks!

IT'S URGENT!!

read more...
    0 58
    • aqui
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi aqui, upon checking your case I can see a response was sent out on 01/12/2021. Could you please just confirm this was recieved? Please check your spam/junk folder as on occasion we have seen responses route to these locations. If you cannot find the response please let me know and I will request it be resent.
      • December 1, 2021
    • aqui
      aqui

Hi there, the only thing I can see is that my case has been defined as solved. But, no, there is no answer in my inbox, nor in my junk or spam folders. Please, could you resend me that code urgently. Actually, could you paste it here?

• December 2, 2021
    • aqui
      aqui

Apart from that... and I'm talking now as the computer engineer I am, What's is Message and Tickets area for? What's the meaning of these areas? Supposedly, you should be writing there the answer to our cases, so that us, the users, can get online the answer to our cases, instead of be waiting for an email getting our inbox that even can get the spam folder instead. It's crazy! Well, I accept that your system can send a message to my email letting me know that you have an answer waiting for me in your ticket's service... But the message/answer itself sent by email and the Message and Tickets area being completely empty? That's insane man, and please, give your engineer my congratulations! I'm kidding, of course! LOL

• December 2, 2021
    • aqui
      aqui

Please, resend me that email, and PLEASE, explain your programmer that the concept of this new musictribe platform is a complete fail. Please, re think this or you are going to lose lots of potential clients.

• December 2, 2021
    • aqui
      aqui Just to show you, this is what I see in my Tickets area and message area. NOTHING!
      • December 2, 2021
  • New
    DougBGT6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

I love this thing! I've been playing with it for a week it's great. I've updated the firmware and I've been down loading Toneprints from the app.  I look forward to updates, but for the moment I'm happy. Except, the flashing light on the Flashback, I know what I've set the delay to, I can hear what I've set the delay to, I don't need a light strobing at me. On the news they warn you if a report with flashing lights is coming up. Have I missed something? Can I turn this off? Otherwise it's a plaster over the light.

Doug

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    MilanRadjen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

How can i get further from trying to connect to Pay Pal?? Is it TC problem or what?

1 12
    • MilanRadjen
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MilanRadjen, Is it possible to expand further on the issue you have encountered as it is currently not fully clear? If you can provide any screenshots that may be of great help.
      • November 26, 2021
    • MilanRadjen
      PedroRodrigues Hi MilanRadjen, please check you case as I have replied to your assistance request as well as on your original post above. Thank you
      • November 28, 2021
  • New
    Welshdeko
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Hi all I am in difficulty with my old but brilliant M6000 mk1. Does anyone have or can point me to suitable floppy's or ideally a PCMCIA card for it? Also I had a crash and lost my licence data for mastering MD4 etc.. I have sent a request with the code for restore but heard nothing back??

read more...
    0 9
    • Welshdeko
      Nigel67 Hi Welshdeko, what was your case number please and I will check to see why it hasn't been answered yet. I can only apologise for the delay. Many thanks
      • November 24, 2021
      • Need PCMCIA sram card type 1or Floppy M6000
        Nigel67 I see that a colleague was in touch with you yesterday and you have replied to him. I am sure he will be back to you today with a reply.
        • November 24, 2021
    • Welshdeko
      Welshdeko Thanks so much Nigel, my M6000 has been so reliable all these years but when it doesn't work or as is now the case I have a bit of a wobbler. I am going to change the cmos battery first (which I have done previously but didn't last so long this time). I am going to retrofit a battery holder instead so it is a simple job changing the battery. Best Wishes Derek
      • November 25, 2021
  • New
    yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-25

why why why does this have to happen to me Again 

bought the Brickwall Hd seems like instead of the ceil profile button my tool has the Gain Rel Twice 

Check the picture... 

Are these hand made? 

0 12
    • yann_
      yann_ I bought all the Icon series and it's kind of messed up that i don't have a proper stand for em when u turn 1 knob :D the other controllers move and you have to allign em back, i'm not so fond of the Icon dock since it cannot hold all the controllers... Any1 agrees with that??? Please make a proper dock thnx...
      • November 25, 2021
  • New
    markovi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Hi,

i have few prodacts of TC ...i have from afterglow and prophet to hall of fame,flashback and play acoustics from helicon ...i'm really satisfied how they work ...i also brought this days wiretap riff ...pedal is nice ...not best ...but ok ...thing is i'm gonna send it back to the web-shop from where i brought it as unstable prodact ...because situation by app and bluetooth is not on level that should be ...its unstable and its cracking ...its working,but very very not fluid and cracking after some time ...they say that they are first going to try in servise ...point is ...they will try in few minutes and say it works ...ok,it works but in long time its cracking and bracking ...maybe its an app,maybe my mobile,maybe the bluetooth ...i dont know and it doesnt matter ...i would like from Tc company if they say everything is fine to step on my side i tell them to money-back or something else but not to send me back that article.because it will work but not on the level of Tc prodacts really are ...i have every respect you as company and your prodacts are very good in my opinion ...but this one via bluetooth is not working well ...i really hope you can help,not to solve the problem of pedal but to help me to get money ...thnx,have a nice day.Marko

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Mikey2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

I have an older M6000. Yesterday it stopped routing correctly. No matter which routing preset I use, I only get signal in. No signal comes out. The meters on the output side in routing show no signal while the input side works fine. I generally use one engine and a single stereo track. So signal on input 1&2 and nothing on 1&2 out.

read more...
    0 7
Go to page