Statistics

254,618 members
132,321 posts
  • New
    Dragonfly1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I've been using my acoustic with my VL3 into a PA.  I decided to try using my strat with the VL3 into my Fender DR, but the unit creates a loud, high-frequency hiss even with the amps and cabinet simulations turned off.  It doesn't matter what else I adjust, it creates a constant hiss.  It's not as loud with my solid state amp, but still very noticeable.

Anybody experience such noise issues?

read more...
    1 49
    • Dragonfly1
      PedroRodrigues Hi Nick, please be aware that the VL3 was designed to be connected directly to a Mixing desk or to a PA as you mentioned. When you use the output connecting Guitar TRUH the output signal does not transport any of the effects via 1/4“ TRS phone jack.
      • November 30, 2020
  • New
    HitPit01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-14

Hello, could someone please provide me an German Bedienungsanleitung pdf for my VoiceLive. I couldn't find it on official sites! There is only availability from VoiceLive 2 on? Thank you in advance. Best regards Peter

0 79
    • HitPit01
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Peter, unfortunately, there is not a German translated manual available for the VoiceLive, however, I have included a copy of the manual for you in the following link in the hopes this may be of some help. https://we.tl/t-diNOrDCRWd
      • November 17, 2020
  • New
    RichardNeill
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

Hi there, bought a brand new TC-Helicon Voice Live 3 just 2 months ago. Its a great product that i enjoy using, however on several occassions (one of them right before a gig) upon pushing the power button on the back, a white screen appears and no sound or effects work. Then the next day it will switch on without any problem.

As a professional musician, reliability is of paramount importance so really need to resolve this problem.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with a new Voice Live 3? If so what was your resolution? Perhaps a software update is required? I also feel with such a new product that tampering with the devices internal components in order to get it working properly shouldnt be nessesary. 

read more...
    0 60
  • New
    andyspeck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Just purchased a new SingThing and the instruction manuals (and YouTubes) seem very limited in instructions.  When I engage/change the "Effects" button, it seems that the effects are applied equally to guitar AND voice.  In other words, effects should be unique to each desired input (guitar separate from voice).  Frustrating to say the least.

Help please!?!?!

Andy

read more...
    0 117
  • New
    Boboji
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-29

When I tun on the polytune clip I just get two lit arrows moving away from each other. No other response from the tuner. Is there a factory reset option to get this working again???

0 171
    • Boboji
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Robert Czarnowski when you mention the arrow do you mean that you see what is on the picture below?
      If that is the case that is the Needle mode.
      If you press the Display Mode Button once, the currently selected Display Mode will be shown. Pressing the Display Mode Button repeatedly will cycle between the two display modes described in this section. – Needle Mode is indicated by the center LED column and row lighting up. – Strobe Mode is indicated by the middle row of LEDs lighting up.
      The selected Display Mode will be stored and preserved even when you change the battery.
      • October 30, 2020
  • AlanCraigie
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-26

The midi light comes on showing that the vl3x is receiving but the program number I am trying to switch to comes up for a fraction of a second (or sometimes not at all) and quickly returns to preset #1.

0 30
  • drdave
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

CAS-145533-S7H8G6 

Haven't heard any reply to my issue with TC Helicon Play Acoustic. After firmware update, 90% of Vocal effects disappear- for good! They return after factory reset, but then I can't get new udate that allows guitar effectes to be stored on individual presets instead of globally. Any suggestions? Anyone?? Ferris???

read more...
    0 62
    • drdave
      Nigel67 Hi David, I just checked your case. My colleague replied to you on the 13th October. Please could you check your SPAM box as the reply may have been put in there. I will send a message to them and ask for the e-mail to be resent.
      • October 18, 2020
  • MichaelLapp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-15

I know this was covered somewhere, I just can't find it.  I am using a Line Six Helix with my TC Helicon Voice Lice Touch 2.  I don't think I want any other effects running at the same time.  Can someone please clear this up for me. Thank you

read more...
    0 55
    • MichaelLapp
      PedroRodrigues Hi Michael to be able to help you in more detail can you please state how you wish to have both unit integrating with each other ? When it comes to the VOICE LIVE TOUCH 2 you can use the Guitar THRU to output the exact same signal you have are inputting on the unit with no effects. preset
      • October 15, 2020
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • EricRyan
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-13

Direct link to VL3X latest firmware update (366?) please - I have no internet on my computer and must transfer the file from my phone to computer, then transfer it to new mini hd drive, then put drive into VL3X. Brand new unit sat in box, dry, cool environment unused for years due to long drawn out family tragedy. Now getting blue screen of doom. Starting from scratch with new HD drive

read more...
    0 43
    • EricRyan
      leah Hello @EricRyan ,

We'd love to help! Please submit a Care Ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Technical Support to get started.

Thanks!
      • October 13, 2020
Go to page